The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

+23
Rai
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mouse
iGrievous
The Newms
annb
Doggiewriter23
Snow
Seraph
sweettee11
Horsey
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
{Neon Muffins}
littletoes101
Taylor_Potter
Honey Comb
Akeria
Malicious Nightmares
Shadowlover2000
Sharkbait
rattyjol
Ttyycool
shadowsowner888
27 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 19 Empty Re: [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

Post by Seraph 5/14/2010, 8:40 am

[Ro] Nivrithi finally decided to leave, perhaps there were others in the forest who might be able to tell him where he was, or who would accept him...
Seraph
Seraph
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Male Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 19 Empty Re: [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

Post by rattyjol 5/14/2010, 10:19 am

(End it there, I guess?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 5/14/2010, 9:11 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:
-----(L) Topaco began pacing back and forth, his face anxious. Suppose the Clan wouldn’t allow her to leave? Perhaps she would change her mind at the last moment and just not come back, unable to find any other way to break it to him . . . or what if a battle happened to break out in camp while she was on her way?! Oh, goodness, there’s too many unpleasant things to think about, he sighed, folding his ears flat against his skull.[/font]
Windyleaf appeared,silent. Her tears had ended,for she had made herself seem presentable before facing Topaco. Taking a deep breath,she said "Well... It's all done now.I'm officially Windyleaf the loner again,I suppose." She wasn't disappointed about being with Topaco,obviously. She wasn't even upset about leaving her clan. Leaving Sunnypaw is what upset her.. she had been with him all his life,and now she was leaving him,her only son-currently,anyways,in the clan.And most upsetting was that despite the fact he was upset..he stayed in the clan.. away from her.
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 19 Siggy

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 19 Siggy

Female Posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/16/2010, 9:02 am

((Just look over the forms section, Ann, and you should be able to find it. smiley As for what to do next . . . whatever you want! Very Happy Just try to go with your imagination.))

-----(M) “Ah, no, not really,” Spottedshadow said with a weak laugh. “Just forget I said that. Um. We can talk about - um - trees! No, wait, not trees . . .” She suddenly remembered how much she hated them, wincing slightly. Those were memories she really didn’t want to revisit.

~•~•~•~•~
-----(S) “Cool,” Coalglow purred, grinning. “Then let’s go!” He hurried towards the camp entrance, his tail high in the air.

~•~•~•~•~
-----(M) “Very well, then welcome to the Clan,” Leopardstar purred, continuing to smile in his almost sad manner. “Here, come with me, I’ll show you the warriors den.” He tilted his head towards the far side of camp, where several nests made of moss and other soft things were laying under a large fallen tree. After a slight pause, Leopardstar began padding over to it.

~•~•~•~•~
-----(L) Topaco instantly stepped forward and nuzzled her, letting out a sigh of relief. “Are you going to be okay?” he asked her, guessing that it would have to be hard to let go of your Clan and your son at the same time.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 19 1312[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 19 2412[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 19 3349[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 19 3548[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 19 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/16/2010, 12:08 pm

She purred with him, trotting to stand by his side.
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 19 Siggy [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 19 Siggy [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 19 Siggy [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 19 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/16/2010, 1:56 pm

-----(S) "All right, which way first?" Coalglow wondered aloud once they were outside camp, glancing around. "Well, granted, there's not a whole lot of variety . . ." He chuckled. "That's what comes of living in Highstones. How about I take you along the border by Mothermouth for now? Have you been there yet?"
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 19 1312[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 19 2412[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 19 3349[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 19 3548[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 19 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/16/2010, 3:00 pm

[M] I sighed and turned away, my barriers coming down again. "Never mind. I'll see you later."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/16/2010, 3:02 pm

((RP Anyone?))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/16/2010, 3:08 pm

-----(M) Her face fell, but Spottedshadow nodded. "All right. See you," she said, beginning to get the sense that she'd just lost her only chance to get through to him. I'm such a mousebrain . . . She stood there for a moment, her tail flicking back and forth, then forced herself to turn away and head off into the forest. Guess I should keep hunting now.

((I think something exciting needs to happen. smug Like something attacks her or something. So he can rescue her or something. And so I can stop saying something.

I can RP! :3 Who do you have free?))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/16/2010, 3:13 pm

((I have:

Moonstep [sweettee11]—fluffy cream she-cat with blue eyes.
Kits:
Blisskit [sweettee11]—black she-cat that glitters in the light; cream tailtip; green eyes with blue specks.
Wispkit [sweettee11] [to be Wispshell]—wispy-furred, cream she-cat with a black tailtip; stunning blue eyes with light green specks. ))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/16/2010, 3:33 pm

((Actually, I'm about to head off, so . . . if you still wanna RP, we can do on-and-off, though. XD What Clan are those cats in?))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/16/2010, 3:36 pm

((BRamble))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/16/2010, 3:47 pm

((Mkay! ^^ What if I used Tigerleaf, then, with Moonstep?))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/16/2010, 3:48 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:-----(M) Her face fell, but Spottedshadow nodded. "All right. See you," she said, beginning to get the sense that she'd just lost her only chance to get through to him. I'm such a mousebrain . . . She stood there for a moment, her tail flicking back and forth, then forced herself to turn away and head off into the forest. Guess I should keep hunting now.

((I think something exciting needs to happen. smug Like something attacks her or something. So he can rescue her or something. And so I can stop saying something.

I can RP! :3 Who do you have free?))

(Yessssss. Very Happy)

[M] I retreated deep inside myself and let my body wander on its own, blocking out my senses and letting my paws take over the choice of destination.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/16/2010, 4:15 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:-----(S) "All right, which way first?" Coalglow wondered aloud once they were outside camp, glancing around. "Well, granted, there's not a whole lot of variety . . ." He chuckled. "That's what comes of living in Highstones. How about I take you along the border by Mothermouth for now? Have you been there yet?"

(S) "No." She said simply. "Can we go there?"
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 19 Siggy [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 19 Siggy [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 19 Siggy [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 19 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 5/16/2010, 6:21 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:
-----(L) Topaco instantly stepped forward and nuzzled her, letting out a sigh of relief. “Are you going to be okay?” he asked her, guessing that it would have to be hard to let go of your Clan and your son at the same time.[/font]
"I'll be fine..It'll just take some adjusting to,is all." she mewed quietly.
[Agh. WB.:/]
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph 5/17/2010, 9:57 am

(Yeah, unless there's another two you'd rather do, again I'll just use Nivrithi anyway)
Seraph
Seraph
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Male Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by annb 5/17/2010, 2:31 pm

(m)- "Oh, great! Thanks Leopardstar!

"Wow, he's so awesome. But kinda sad.. huh, that's wierd.."

[i]arrives at camp...

(m)"Well, thanks for letting me join mistclan, Leopardstar!" Runs off toward den.

((Hey, the grey color is gone on the list....))
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 5/23/2010, 1:32 pm

((any1 here and wanna RP? I hash Wordkit, Illusion, Frightfeeder, Drago, Tridune, Rendard, Sevomate, Spark, Dewfox, Sandwhisper, Sandkit, Snowkit, and well just about everyone XD))
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by annb 5/23/2010, 7:58 pm

((Shadowlover, I'd love to RP when I'm on. Who of yours is in Mistclan? ))

(m)- Blueblaze walked up to ____ and said, "Hi! I'm Blueblaze, and I'm new here. Who are you?"
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/28/2010, 5:09 pm

((Yeah, there’s a lot of colors you have to type in yourself, Ann. Smile If you do it like in the box below, you can use pretty much whatever you want - there’s a list of all known possible colors in the how-to section near the bottom of the page.

Code:
[color=gray]This is where your post goes.[/color]
(So that comes out like this: )
This is where your post goes.

Hmm, we should skip ahead then, Princess. :O Any ideas where?))

-----(M) As she searched for prey, Spottedshadow began to chastise herself, hoping maybe she could get some sense knocked into her mind. Stupid, stupid, stupid! That’s what you were, stupid! How is saying something like that going to help him in any possible way? You’re sure good at this, you know that? Growling to herself, the black she-cat shoved her way through a bunch of ferns, then froze with terror. Just across a clearing was a huge dog.
-----The brown and black animal failed to notice her immediately. Relief washed through Spottedshadow’s mind, and she slowly started edging backwards, hoping that it would continue sniffing at its bush. But her hopes didn’t come through in the slightest - the animal suddenly whirled around, letting out a yelp of excitement just before sprinting towards her. Spottedshadow yowled in alarm and scrambled away, the dog right behind her.

-----(S) “Mothermouth it is,” Coalglow purred, altering his course slightly so he was headed towards what looked like, from here, a huge patch of trees at the end of the territory. Really it wasn’t that big, and it wasn’t even on their territory, but it was definitely a good guidepoint of where Mothermouth was. “Hey, you know what’s inside it, right?

-----(M) Leopardstar barely had time to utter a “You’re welcome” when she was gone, heading towards the warriors den. He watched her for a second, almost jealous. She hadn’t been here when all the Clans were at war. She hadn’t been like the other cats, who lost their families and friends under the claws of rival cats. She was . . . happy. Ten times more so than most of the other cats here.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/28/2010, 7:12 pm

[M] Though she was well within hearing range, I didn't notice her yowl, too busy feeling sorry for myself. I knew I had to snap out of this, but I didn't know how.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/28/2010, 7:18 pm

(S) She shook her head. "No."
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 5/28/2010, 8:21 pm

[Uhm.. No cluee,Shadow-ith. Where d'you think we should skip to?]
[And I've been calling everyone *theirnamehere*-ith lately.xDD]
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/28/2010, 9:42 pm

((Lol, Shadow-ith. ^^ Well, ummm . . . whutabout . . . idk, maybe just a few days ahead and we can start off randomly with them doing whatever? xPP Psht, I can't think of anything very interesting right now, so.))

-----(M) Ragged gasps went through her lungs, and her legs were starting to tire, but even for all her exertion Spottedshadow couldn't get more than an extra few mouselengths ahead of the dog. She took in as deep a breath as she could manage, then suddenly changed direction, heading straight for one of the pine trees. If she could just get up it, she'd be safe. But barely after her paws had left the ground, moving towards the rough bark, she felt a strong set of teeth sink into her tail. The she-cat screeched in agony, and the dog pulled her down towards the ground with a fierce growl. No no no I'mgonnadiegonnadie! StarClan help me! Spottedshadow scrabbled against the ground, her eyes wide with terror, but the creature's grip only grew tighter. "Augh! Letmego!" she cried.

-----(S) He glanced at her with a mildly surprised expression. And he'd thought even a newcomer would know about it! "Really?"
-----Coalglow blinked, then shook the surprise off and chuckled. "Well, it's called the Moonstone. I've only seen it once - every cat raised among the Clans as an apprentice has to make at least one visit there before they can become a warrior, and you can only go into the caverns, where it's located, if it's with a medicine cat or your leader or with their permission. And basically, it lights up at moonhigh, and the leaders and medicine cats sleep with their noses against it to speak to StarClan."
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next