The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

+23
Rai
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mouse
iGrievous
The Newms
annb
Doggiewriter23
Snow
Seraph
sweettee11
Horsey
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
{Neon Muffins}
littletoes101
Taylor_Potter
Honey Comb
Akeria
Malicious Nightmares
Shadowlover2000
Sharkbait
rattyjol
Ttyycool
shadowsowner888
27 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 11 Empty Re: [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

Post by rattyjol 4/5/2010, 10:30 pm

[M] "Like what?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 11 Empty Re: [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

Post by {Neon Muffins} 4/6/2010, 7:05 pm

Windyleaf made it to Topaco's rock,panting in exhaustion.Normally she'd be fine,but.. "Topaco!" she mewed in a dry, raspy voice. She prodded his side lightly with her paw,trying to wake him up.
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 11 Siggy

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 11 Siggy

Female Posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/6/2010, 11:43 pm

((I'm going to reply later, Princess. ^^; I really need to get off. Sorry!))

-----(M) “I don’t know. I really don’t know.” She sighed, sadness darting through her face, but she forced it away. “Are you okay? Can you get back to camp?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 11 1312[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 11 2412[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 11 3349[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 11 3548[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 11 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/6/2010, 11:49 pm

[M] "Yes," I mumbled, but didn't move. I didn't want to go back to camp. There was nothing for me there but memories and ghosts of the past I longed to return to.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/9/2010, 11:42 pm

(L) Topaco’s ears twitched. Whaa . . . ? Five more minutes . . . please? He forced his eyes open a slit . . . and there was Windyleaf.

-----Instantly he sat upright, smiling sleepily. “Hello,” he meowed around a yawn, stretching slightly, then lightly jumping down to her and nuzzling her. “How are you? Is everything okay?

~•~•~•~•~

-----(M) Spottedshadow looked probably just a little more relieved than she should of been. “That’s good,” she answered, lifting her head, but other than that she didn’t move either. “If you don’t mind me asking . . . what exactly . . . happened?” She eyed his paws.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 11 1312[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 11 2412[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 11 3349[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 11 3548[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 11 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/9/2010, 11:46 pm

[M] "When?" I asked shortly. "Now? Or with... her..." I couldn't bring myself to say my mate's name and my voice trailed off painfully.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 4/10/2010, 9:24 pm

The exhausted she looked at her mate. "I'm.. not exactly doing wonderful,but..can a cat feel moderate?Exhausted but in a good mood moderate."
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 4/11/2010, 11:17 am

((Any1 free to roleplay? I got all my charries freeeee! And I feel like getting into a big fight today...))
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/11/2010, 4:29 pm

((I'm willing if you get back on before I leave again! cheesy))

-----(M) She smiled a little, but the expression quickly faded. “Now,” Spottedshadow simply replied. She had to admit she was curious, now that he’d brought the topic up . . . but she doubted he was up for explaining that.

~•~•~•~•~

-----(L) Topaco nodded understandingly, twining his tail with hers and licking her on the cheek. “How’s the Clan doing? Are things any better?

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 4/11/2010, 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added Topaco's rank)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 4/11/2010, 7:55 pm

She looked at him "Well,It's better." she paused"Still pretty hectic though.."she took another pause,this one longer"I think I might become a loner again,and leave Sunnypaw in HalfClan.."
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/12/2010, 9:18 pm

-----(L) He nodded sympathetically for the first part, but as she spoke her thoughts on being a loner, his eyes widened slightly. "Really? Any particular reason why?" He half-grinned at her.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 4/13/2010, 7:08 am

((Anyone wanna RP for a few?))
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/13/2010, 10:20 pm

((TT! :3 Hey! I'd love to, but I can't really do anything at the moment because I have to get off. D: ))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 4/14/2010, 7:35 am

((Aww! Maybe tonight?))
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 4/14/2010, 4:12 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:-----(L) He nodded sympathetically for the first part, but as she spoke her thoughts on being a loner, his eyes widened slightly. "Really? Any particular reason why?" He half-grinned at her.
"Clan life is too stressful.." She paused "I.. I'm afraid my stress might make the kits be easily stressed and depressed."
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/14/2010, 8:57 pm

(Subscribing.)

(RP anyone?)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 11 Siggy [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 11 Siggy [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 11 Siggy [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 11 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/14/2010, 10:01 pm

((If you come back before I leave, TT, absolutely. ^^

I'm up for an RP, Twarry. Very Happy))

-----"Oh. I see." He nodded, then rubbed his head with hers. "Is Clan life really that bad?" Concern emanated in his voice . . . now that she'd even presented the possibility of the kits getting harmed, he knew that it'd be a good idea to try and keep anything bad from happening . . . and plus, just the fact that she was so stressed and upset in the first place wasn't something he was so happy about. She shouldn't have to be like this.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/14/2010, 10:09 pm

(Yay! X3

Who n' who?)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 11 Siggy [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 11 Siggy [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 11 Siggy [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 11 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/14/2010, 10:23 pm

((Hmm . . . do you have anyone free in Stormclan or Brambleclan? ^^))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/14/2010, 10:30 pm

Name: Leafdapple
Species: Cat?
Description: Tortiose-shell she-cat with dazzling green eyes and a sparkling smile. Very Happy
Personality: TBPO
Clan: Storm
Other: ' Rose petals are yummy...Razz '

(Umm, yes? Smile)

Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/14/2010, 11:45 pm

((Argh, now I gots to start heading off. D: Could you PM the form to me? Maybe we can RP next time.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 4/14/2010, 11:47 pm

(Okay! Smile)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 4/15/2010, 3:51 pm

[RP anyone?]
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]
Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 4/15/2010, 7:45 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:((If you come back before I leave, TT, absolutely. ^^

I'm up for an RP, Twarry. Very Happy))

-----"Oh. I see." He nodded, then rubbed his head with hers. "Is Clan life really that bad?" Concern emanated in his voice . . . now that she'd even presented the possibility of the kits getting harmed, he knew that it'd be a good idea to try and keep anything bad from happening . . . and plus, just the fact that she was so stressed and upset in the first place wasn't something he was so happy about. She shouldn't have to be like this.
[:O The color transparent is not transparent.xDD]
Windyleaf nodded solemly.[sp?] "It.. It may not affect some cats..but.. the fighting,and everything, it makes me jittery and nervous." [I have to go, short reply.xP]
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 4/16/2010, 10:53 am

((I don't suppose anywho is online?))
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next