The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

+23
Rai
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mouse
iGrievous
The Newms
annb
Doggiewriter23
Snow
Seraph
sweettee11
Horsey
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
{Neon Muffins}
littletoes101
Taylor_Potter
Honey Comb
Akeria
Malicious Nightmares
Shadowlover2000
Sharkbait
rattyjol
Ttyycool
shadowsowner888
27 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 40 Empty Re: [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

Post by Aven 7/1/2010, 8:23 pm

Dappledfur breathed a sigh of relief. "Alright. But...what are they called?"
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 704

Back to top Go down

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 40 Empty Re: [new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

Post by littletoes101 7/1/2010, 8:25 pm

"Um...Bird-cats I think. Pretty simple name," he purred.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/1/2010, 8:27 pm

(R) "Oh." Dappledfur glanced at Swallowkit, who was now bouncing around, her wings waving everywhere. "Should I tell Tigerstar?"
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/1/2010, 8:34 pm

"I think he'll find out himself," Leafpaw told her.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/1/2010, 8:37 pm

(R) "Alright." Dappledfur rested her head on her paws and watched Swallowkit play.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/1/2010, 8:37 pm

Leafpaw left, knowing he had to go hunt now.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/1/2010, 8:45 pm

(Med. Cats hunt? O.o)

(R) Dappledfur watched him leave.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/1/2010, 8:58 pm

(Meddies know how to hunt and fight, but not as well as the warriors.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/1/2010, 9:00 pm

(Ooh, right)

(R) Swallowkit padded around, bored now.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 7/1/2010, 9:06 pm

(Do you have any in the Clans of Rose, Mist, Bramble, or Storm? Sorry if you've said and I missed it...)
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 7/1/2010, 11:38 pm

((I have Wordkit, a rogue))
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 7/1/2010, 11:39 pm

((Him))
Darkmouse squirmed, struggling out and hiding in a corner, hissing once again.
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/2/2010, 4:16 pm

Eagleflight rolled her eyes and put her head on her paws, watching him.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/2/2010, 8:06 pm

doggie123 wrote:Hi, I would like to join this RP. (Do forms get posted on the thread?? I'm not sure, so I will post it here)

Name: Goldenbeam
Species: Normal
Description: A golden yellow she-cat with amber eyes and a white muzzle
Personality: Gentle, but not afraid to fight in battle
Clan: Roseclan
Other: Nope

((Yep, it's fine to post them here. Wink As Liz mentioned, though, there's something you'll need to include with it.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 40 1312[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 40 2412[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 40 3349[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 40 3548[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 40 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/3/2010, 9:37 am

(R) As the tom hurried away to find cobwebs, Bluecrystal busied herself trying to find herbs. Right, right, um - goldenrod! That's what we need! She swept an anxious glance over the she-cat. "I don't know if you can hear me, but hold on," she whispered. "We'll help you." With that she took a breath and plunged off to find the flower.

Luckily she didn't have to go far; it wasn't more than ten foxlengths into the trees before she found a patch of it. She breathed a sigh of relief as she moved in on them, delicately picking some of the flowers by the stem. Thank you, StarClan. Bluecrystal wasted no time in getting back to the she-cat and chewing the plant into a poultice. That tom better hurry up and get back here . . .
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 40 1312[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 40 2412[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 40 3349[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 40 3548[new announcement] Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 40 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 7/3/2010, 1:00 pm

Oh! I know what I forgot! I'm so dumb!

Name: Goldenbeam
Species: Normal
Description: A golden yellow she-cat with amber eyes and a white muzzle
Personality: Gentle, but not afraid to fight in battle
Clan: Roseclan
Other: Nope EDIT:As the rose petal drifts.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/3/2010, 1:02 pm

Dappledfur got up and shook herself. She yawned and looked around.

Swallowkit mewed at her. "I wanna go outside!"

"You're too young, darling," Dappledfur mewed softly.

Swallowkit sat down and pouted.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/3/2010, 1:16 pm

(We need a new thread soon. e.0)

[M] I found several large spiderwebs spread between branches and leaves and such and tore them from their bases, wrapping them around my forepaw. I ran back towards the two she-cats, careful to keep the paw shrouded in cobwebs off the ground.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/3/2010, 1:17 pm

(R) Dappledfur yawned again, then licked her chest fur.

Swallowkit continued to pout, glaring at Dappledfur.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/3/2010, 8:30 pm

Leafpaw soon returned. "Hello Dappledfur, hello Swallowkit, do either of you want something to eat?"
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/3/2010, 9:01 pm

(R) "No, I think we're fine," Dappledfur said.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/3/2010, 9:13 pm

"Okay then." Leafpaw grinned at Swallowkit.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/3/2010, 9:50 pm

(R) Swallowkit mewed at him.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/3/2010, 10:11 pm

Leafpaw purred and batted playfully at her.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/4/2010, 9:18 am

((Approved, Rach. ^^

Right, so, I'm gonna get that new thread up in just a moment. XD))

(R) "Oh, good, thank you," Bluecrystal said. She applied the chewed-up plant to the she-cat's wounds, then quickly covered them in cobwebs as best she could. This is the best we can do . . .

"We shouldn't move her, at least until she wakes up or gets strong enough to do it on her own," Bluecrystal spoke, sniffing the she-cat over just to make sure she hadn't missed any wounds. "You'll want to tell your own medicine cat about this, so she can help you care for her. Because really, I could keep coming back, but if something comes up in my own Clan, I'll need to put them first." She looked seriously up at Darkstorm. "I wish I'd come prepared . . . then I could at least give you poppy seeds . . ." Bluecrystal shook her head. "But oh well. Do you want me to stay here until she wakes up?" If she wakes up . . . Bluecrystal really thought this she-cat could survive, but if she was weaker, or if she'd already lost too much blood, there might not be much she could do.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40