The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- - T H E C O S T O F H O P E

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

- - T H E C O S T O F H O P E - Page 2 Empty Re: - - T H E C O S T O F H O P E

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/9/2010, 10:44 pm

Deliah sat there she looked at Xane.''So?''She said willing to have a conversation with him.

Sterling looked at her.''Sure.''He said hoping to his feet quickly. Sterling followed Charlotte.

Heat stood up and began walking around he felt the need to stretch his legs out...

Peyton nodded thats cool...''Uh and I guess you know what I am now.''She said looking down. Peyton hated that she had those typed of visions.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 1/9/2010, 11:04 pm

"Yes?" Xane responded, looking down at Delilah and shoving his hands into his pockets.

"One second," Charlotte warned Sterling, backing up a little and then jumping. When she was airborn, she transformed into a white wolf with long ears, legs, and an especially lengthy tail. With one large leap, she landed and glanced up at Sterling. "Sorry about that."

Rose glanced around at everyone talking and sighed, folding her arms across her chest and letting them rest there. She pulled her legs up beside her and shifted her gaze to Heat. "You never do speak, do you?"

Griffin shrugged. "I mean, I obviously knew you were supernatural. We ran away together for a reason."
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/10/2010, 6:32 pm

Deliha looked up at Xane and tryed to think of something to say. ''Uh I don't know.''She said admitted shaking her head. Deliha was never able to or good at starting conversations specially with someone she didn't really know anything about.

Sterling shook his head.''Not a problem.''He laughed.''Do you ever wish sometimes that you were human?''Sterling asked looking down at her.

Heat's attention turned to Rose but it wasn't to obvious that he was looking at her since the shadow of his black hood covered his face.''No not unless I have to.''He said simply. Heat then streched out his right arm wondering if Rose would continue talking to him.

Peyton looked at Griffin nodded.''Yeah.'' She said in aggrement. ''So you and Charlotte are you to like together?''She asked him. They did seem to be very close and looked like they knew each other for a while.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 1/10/2010, 6:44 pm

"Sure you don't," Xane responded sarcastically, though in a joking way, and let a chuckle emerge from his throat. He tilted his head to the side curiously, and closed his eyes for a moment, breathing in deeply. "You're an interesting girl, Delilah," he said as he exhaled.

Charlotte sat down slowly and curled her tail around her paws. "I don't care, really," she responded with a flick of the long, white tail. She shrugged, and then added, "I guess sometimes it would be nice."

Rose raised her eyebrows and laughed lightly. There was nothing funny about the situation; she simply found many things amusing. "I see..." she murmured to herself, and then glanced at Heat again.

Griffin frowned and then shrugged in response. "No, no, we aren't. I mean, I didn't think we were..." He sighed, running his finger across his leg. "We're just close. Best friends for years." He looked up at Peyton again and cocked his head. "Why do you ask?"
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/10/2010, 6:54 pm

Deliha looked up at Xane as he said those words. Deliah really didn't know what he meant when he said that. Me intresting...? I hurt my self I am depressed I am not a happy person and probably never will be. How does he find me intresting? All these thoughts were running through her mind at one time. ''How do you figure?''She asked playing with the small metal knife which was inside her black leather jacket pocket.

Sterling nodded.''Yes it would be nice I think not sometimes always.''Sterling added. ''Killing people hurting people is not something I enjoy doing.''He said shaking his head. ''I wish there was a way not to hurt people or humans or whatever you want to call them.''Sterling finished with a small smirk.

Heat rolled his eyes. ''Yeah so your done talking right?''Heat asked Rose at least he hoped she was done talking to him. Heat enjoyed keeping to him self.

Peyton looked at him.''I don't know just trying to figure out everyone here. And trying to start a conversation.''Peyton replied to him wondering what he would say next.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 1/10/2010, 7:38 pm

Xane shrugged as he responded. "I don't know. You don't talk a lot. I guess that makes you interesting... makes me wanna find out more about you."

Laughing quietly at the smirk, Charlotte shook her head. "I don't know. I mean, personally, I don't really mind..." she trailed off as they reached the edge of the forest, where a park was located. There was a woman in her young twenties sitting on the bench and, by the looks of it, no one else was around. "I'll just be a second," she whispered.

Rose raised her eyebrows and narrowed her eyes slightly. "Well then. As a matter of fact, no, I'm not done talking," she spat.

Griffin glanced over his shoulder, stifling a chuckle. He had some suspicions that this wasn't the only reason, but shrugged it off as he turned back to Peyton. "Alright then. What about any of these guys here? Xane? Heat? Sterling? You falling for any of them?" He grinned a crooked smile.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/10/2010, 7:50 pm

Deliah looked at Xane for a minute before saying...''Alright what do you want to know? But just a warning the answers I give you are probably gona be simple as possible.''Deliah told him.

Sterling nodded and waited for Charlotte he sat down against a tree wondering how long it would take her.

Heat looked at her.''That figures.''He added under his breath.''So what else do you want to say?''Heat asked her witha dirty look that of course was unable to be seen by the shadow of his hood.

Peyton looked at Griffin wondering why he had asked her this.''Uh Xane no something about him just rubs me the wrong way. Heat he just creepy and no one would ever like him so no denfenitly no him. Besides I would have to see what Heat really looks like if I ever even considered him. Oh and Sterling I don't know me and him are good friends I think that would sorda runin our friend relationship and well I think him and Charlotte denfenitly have something possible going.''Peyton replied with a small smirk.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 1/10/2010, 7:56 pm

"I don't know," Xane admitted with a shrug. "You always seem so sad. Do you actually have... a reason to be?" he questioned her with lifted eyebrows.

The lady screamed as Charlotte pounced. She never liked when they screamed before she, well, striked them with her tail and then devoured them, but it was a way of life for her. Sometimes, though, she wished she could be a vampire, to not have to actually eat the body; just suck the blood.

This made Rose amused. "Eh, nothing," she confessed with a smirk. "It's just fun to annoy you." She chuckled to herself again, running a hand through her hair and turning away from him.

Griffin pursed his lips and listened as she talked. "Hmm... seems like there's only one boy left," he joked with a smirk and then a slight laugh.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/10/2010, 8:02 pm

Deliah looked at him.''I don't want to talk about it atleast not write now. Maybe another time when we are alone.''She said rubbing her eyes. Deliah really wasn't in the mood to tell the story since she knew it probably would just runinn her whole day. And she really didn't want everyone to hear it.

Sterling sat there he stood up when he saw Charlotte was alwmost done with what she was doing.

Heat looked at her.''I don't get annoyed I actully sorda find it amusing that you people would actully have the guts to sit here and talk to me.''Heat said looking up at her.

Peyton nodded.''Yes I do and I think that one guy might actully have a chance with me only if he was willing to take that risk of being with me.''Peyton said with a smile which turned quickly into a smirk.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 1/10/2010, 10:58 pm

"Whatever you prefer," Xane responded with a shrug, though he was still filled with curiosity. He tilted his head slightly to the side, but shook his head. He wasn't going to get nosy, he decided.

Charlotte slowly walked back to Sterling and licked her lips, flicking her tail. Just once she glanced back at the corpse and shivered, but shook it off and continued to make her way towards the vampire. "I'm done," she told him quietly.

"It's not like you could hurt me or anything," Rose responded, still slightly angry. "Even if you tried, you'd never be able to take me down," she added with a smirk.

Griffin saw the smile play on her lips and then felt a grin begin to form on his lips. He shook his head and then frowned. He couldn't get into this, not yet. "Listen, I need to go get Charlotte and Sterling, we should leave soon..." he muttered getting up quickly.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/10/2010, 11:06 pm

Deliah looked at him.''Okay so are you gona continue asking me quesitons now that you have me talking?''Deliah asked looking at him with a bit of a dirty look.

Sterling looked at her and laughed...''Alright then thats good. We should head back to the others then.''He said with a small nodd.

Heat rolled his eyes he wasn't gona keep fighting with this girl who he knew would have no problem taking down once so ever. Heat then looked away from her wondering if she would keep going on about it.

Peyton suddenly felt like she had did something wrong. Peyton wasn't ready for a releationship and it looked like he wasn't either they had hardly even know each other. Peyton wondered if they could carry on like nothing happened.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 1/10/2010, 11:12 pm

"Not if you don't want me to," Xane responded with a shake of his head, shoving his hands into his pockets.

Charlotte nodded as well, and then looked up at him. "One second," she said to him, and without another glance, she sped off into the forest to the group, which was where she had her stuff. With her mouth, she picked up the clothes she had set out for herself beforehand and dove into the forest again, shifting back into a human and changing.

As she reached Sterling again, she smiled slightly. "Back."

When Heat didn't reply, Rose didn't bother saying anything else. All she did was mutter, "You know it's true," under her breath.

Griffin watched as Charlotte- in her moonstepper form- shot through the trees and grabbed a pair of clothes, then leave just as swiftly as she had come. He rolled his eyes, and turned to Peyton. "Guess I don't need to anymore..."
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/10/2010, 11:18 pm

''At this point I don't really care.''Deliah told him.''Ask them if you want...''She said with a dirty look on her face as she played with the knife her pocket. For one moment she took it out and examined every angle of it then slid it back into her pocket.

Sterling smiled.''Hm wow that was quick.''Sterling said just before they reached the group.''So uh are we like leaving now?''Sterling asked looking around at everyone.

Heat shook his head slightly.''Uh no I don't think so.''He said disagreeing with Rose. Heat had thought he could let it go but I guess he couldn't.

Peyton nodded.''I guess not.''She said in agreement with what Griffin had said. Peyton kind of felt awkawrdness between her and Griffin now and thats not how she liked it at all.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/10/2010, 11:47 pm

[If you wanted me to make the girl here lol but you don't have to use her if you were already making a girl.]

Raine Kale married to a werewolf but human herself. Raine has long blonde hair with bright green eyes. Raine normally dresses pretty girly pink and purple. She spends lots of time on her self. She thinks she is all that and very self centered. Raine may be mean and rude to you but that probably just means she likes you.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 1/10/2010, 11:48 pm

Xane glanced at the knife that Delilah pulled out and held in her hands for a moment, and a curious expression crossed his face. "Then answer this: what's that knife for?" he questioned her.

Charlotte chuckled when no one responded. "I guess we are," she told Sterling, glancing up at him. "Come on, we'll go ask Griffin." She walked over to him and could practically feel the uneasiness between Peyton and Griff. "Everything alright here?" she asked.

Rose scoffed, rolling her eyes. "You wish," she muttered sarcastically, though no look of hate or dislike crossed her face. She simply stayed emotionless, except for a small glimpse of a smug expression for a split second.

Griffin sighed in relief as Charlotte came over. Finally, someone to interrupt the awkward feeling surrounding Peyton and him. "Yeah, everything's fine," he responded, and then raised his eyebrow. "Hey, can I take to you, Char?" He pulled her over to the side before she even responded and then, wearing a serious expression, told her quietly: "Listen. I need you to help me with something. I've got a favor for you."

"Yeah, what?"
Charlotte responded, tilting her head.

"Act like we're together. Please. Things are really awkward between Peyton and I, and I really just want to... clear the air."

Charlotte glanced around at Sterling, and then Peyton, rolling her eyes. "Fine, Griffin. But only because it'll be fun." She let out a small grin as she walked back over to the group, her new fake boyfriend following.

---

ooc - No, that works. Smile

"They're gonna be here soon," Declan said to Raine, stepping away from the window and closer to her. "Are the beds and rooms all ready to go?"
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/10/2010, 11:57 pm

Deliah looked at Xane..''I can't belive you haven't figured this out yet. Okay you have a emo looking girl and she is very depressed you put the knife with that and you get cutting your wrists.''Deliah told him as if she was talking to a kindergardener. Deliah slid out her hands when no one was looking except for Xane and flipped over her scared and newly freshed cut wrists.''See?''Deliah asked him wondering if her understood now.

Sterling walked over to Peyton she looked a bit depressed or something about her wasn't normal. Usualy Peyton was smiling and crap and all cheerfull but it was like something had removed it from her.''Everything alright?''He asked her.

Peyton looked at him.''Uh yeah Sterling.'' Peyton said... Just then Peyton completely blacked out which ended up turning into a vision. Peyton was screaming.

Sterling grabbed her and tryed to calm her down but its pretty much immpossible to stop the dead from communicating with her. Sterling could tell there already was a strong connection with her and the dead.

Heat looked at Rose then rolled his eyes. ''Uh whatever.''He said then tilting his head slowly down to the ground.

Raine looked at him.''Uh yeah baby everything is set.''Peyton said looking at him with a smile.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 1/11/2010, 12:05 am

Rose didn't bother to reply to Heat because they were interrupted by Peyton's screaming. She quickly got up and told Sterling, "Help me. We need to bring her deep into the forest to be alone, and then calm her down there," she instructed, grabbing Peyton's arm.

Griffin immediately shot up, helping Rose and Sterling calm Peyton down. He followed Rose's orders and began leading her deeper into the forest.

Ignoring the commotion going on, Xane rolled his eyes. "It's not healthy. But I bet you've been told that far too many times. Why would you listen to me?"
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/11/2010, 12:09 am

Deliah looked at him...''You know how many times I have tryed to stop.''Deliah told him. ''I can't I am to depressed to stop. When I cut myself or even hurt my self its like pressure of depression is released from me.''Deliah explained to Xane.

Heat rolled his eyes.''Not another one of these.'' Heat said watching at Peyton continued to scream.

Sterling couldn't handle the screaming he didn't have the patients today to handle her. Sterling wanted to get out of the way since obviously Rose knew more about this then he did. Sterling went and stood next to Charlotte.

Peyton couldn't do anything but sit there and communicate with the dead in her vision. Sterling knew it was strong since she couldn't even walk.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/11/2010, 12:12 am

[Uh I am so sorry that Ihave to go be on tommorrow probably like at 3:00 maybe we can continue then.]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 1/11/2010, 12:13 am

"Then give me the knife," Xane demanded, staring down at her.

"We'll need to carry her," Rose told the others while trying to calm Peyton. "Sterling, Charlotte, Griffin, you all help me."

ooc - This post is a fail. x__x I'm sorry. xD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 1/11/2010, 12:13 am

ooc - Aw, alright... bye!
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/11/2010, 9:19 pm

Deliah looked at him.''Uh your kidding write...Why would I give it to you?''Deliah asked looking at him with a dirty look.''I like worship that thing.''Deliah added.

Sterling looked at Griffen then at Rose.''I think its best to stay away.''He told them. Normally he was all up for helping Peyton but there was somthing about this vision she was having just gave him the chills.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 1/11/2010, 10:02 pm

Xane shrugged and let out a sigh. "Alright," he said in a tone of indifference. "Whatever you want. But some day, that thing is gonna kill you." He shivered, giving her one last disappointed glance and then turning to all the commotion.

"Are you sure?"
Rose asked Sterling, exchanging a doubtful glance with Griffin. She shrugged, though, and let go of Peyton. "I guess you're right," she admitted.

Charlotte raised her eyebrows. "She's still screaming," she muttered, but shook it off. She passed Griffin a slight smile, hoping to be good at playing the whole fake girlfriend thing well.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/11/2010, 10:42 pm

Peyton continued to shiver and her eyes slowly rolling up into her head as the vision continued. Peyton was having a really strong vision which she hated.

Deliah looked at him.''I can't belive I am about to do this.''Deliah started but then trailed off. ''I don't want to be depressed anymore or like this.''Deliah said pulling up her arm sleeve so he could see her scars and newly freshed cuts. ''But will you help me through this? I don't think I can do it alone.''Deliah told him.

Sterling looked at Charlotte and saw her flash Griffin sord of a flirty smile is what it looked like to him anyway. Sterling pointed to Griffen then at Charlotte.''Something going on?"He mouthed to her so she was the only one to see him do it.

Heat layed there and covered his ears to protect them from the pirceing noise of Peyton screaming.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 1/11/2010, 11:43 pm

A grin began to twitch at the corners of Xane's lips as he turned around slowly to face her. "I'd be glad to help you, Delilah. But you're going to give me the knife first," he said to her, glancing at the scars on her wrists. He raised his eyebrows and frowned. "Seriously," he added.

Charlotte chuckled lightly to herself, exchanging another glance with Griffin. "Yes, actually," she mouthed back with a grin.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: