The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- - T H E C O S T O F H O P E

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

- - T H E C O S T O F H O P E - Page 3 Empty Re: - - T H E C O S T O F H O P E

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/11/2010, 11:49 pm

Deliah looked at him she placed the knife in his hand now the hardest part was letting go. Deliah looked at him.''I don't think I can do this.''She said beging to have doubts that she could do this afterall.

Sterling was a little dissappointed but of course being Sterling he always had a smile on his face and he didn't let that show. He nodded then mouthed''Nice.''He said smiling even though he wasn't smiling on the inside.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 1/11/2010, 11:53 pm

"Delilah," Xane said firmly. He held out his hand and glanced at it, then at the knife, and then let his gaze travel up to her face. "Give me the knife," he ordered. And then, with a disappointed look on his face, added, "Now."

Charlotte felt the same smile play on her lips again and nodded thanks. She glanced at Peyton, hoping she would stop screaming some time soon so that she would have a chance to play it up- the whole Griffin thing- when Peyton was awake and, well, not having a vision.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/11/2010, 11:59 pm

Deliah looked at him she slowly released the knife into his hand.''Uh.''She said Deliah suddenly felt like a big part of her was missing.

Peyton's eyes suddenly flickered open and the vision was over. Peyton rubbed her head having a enourmous hedache.

Sterling ran over to her and kissed her fore head lightly.''Thank god I didn't think you would come out of the vision this time.''He admitted. Sterling and Peyton bothe knew there was a chance when she was having a vision that she could never come out of it and eventually die.

Peyton pushed Sterling away.''Ew don't ever do that again.''She said slowly standing up. Peyton hated when Sterling got all touchy touchy like that. Peyton continued to rub her head.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 1/12/2010, 12:12 am

Xane grasped the knife as soon as she handed it to him and his fingers traveled lightly over it, examining it. However, just as soon as he had grabbed it, he broke it into two- special vampy strength, thank you very much (xD)- and threw it out into the forest. Delilah could always get a new one, but he figured that would solve the problem for now.

Griffin flinched when Sterling kissed Peyton's forehead, and Charlotte wore an almost disappointed expression. They both seemed to shake it off at the same time, though, and she stepped towards Griffin, strolling over to Peyton with him. "Glad you're better," she said to her, and Griffin nodded in agreement. She felt Griffin's hand reach down to find hers, and then grabbed it lightly, not really feeling anything awkward because she knew it was simply for show.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/12/2010, 6:38 pm

Deliah looked at him.''Alright that was hard.''She admitted saying with a small nodd. Deliah then looked down at the groung doubting her self that she could do this.''Okay so whats the next step?''Deliah asked him.

Peyton stood up and looked at Sterling who seemed to have a sad look on his face. Peyton wasn't sure exactly what it was but then she saw Griffen's and Charlottes hands. Peyton then knew why Sterling had a sad look on his face. Peyton didn't thing much of it she shrugged it off write away.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 1/12/2010, 7:39 pm

What was the next step? Xane didn't know the answer. He simply shook his head and shrugged. "I'll decide... sometime soon," he responded with a doubtful expression on his face. "For now, just, don't try to find another knife."

"Something wrong, Sterling?" Charlotte asked curiously, though she knew the reason he looked so down. This was fun, especially with her crooked little heart.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/12/2010, 7:50 pm

Deliah looked at him.''Can't make any promises.''Deliah knew she couldn't last deep down inside but she wanted so much to get rid of this problem she had. Deliah needed to find someway to make her happy.

Sterling looked over at Peyton...''Peyton we need to talk.''Sterling said pulling her hand.
''Uh no thanks.''Peyton replied looking at him.
Sterling looked at her.''Now.''He ordered. Peyton stood there and he could see she wasn't going to move. Sterling picked her up around her waist and carried her a little ways into the forest.
''Sterling put me down.''Peyton said kicking her legs.
Sterling put her down when they were away from the group. ''Do you see Charlotte and Griffen. I like Charlotte and I don't like seeing her with Griffen.'' Sterling explained to her.
''I don't really care what the two of them do.''Peyton replied truthfully.
''Be my girlfriend?''Sterling asked looking at Peyton.
''Like sincerly truley you want me to be?''Peyton replied looking up at Sterling in the eyes.
''Uh yeah I like you.''Sterling said with a smile he knew he was lying but Peyton isn't the type just to fake act like it so he knew he would have to really ask her.
''Haha your joking there is no way I am gona be your girlfriend.''She said still laughing from what he had just told her. Peyton began walking back to the group leaving Sterling in the woods. When Peyton returned back to the group she had a disgusted look on her face.
Sterling stayed back to just think for one moment while he had sometime to be alone.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 1/12/2010, 8:18 pm

"Delilah..." Xane groaned, taking a seat down beside her. "Why don't you trust me? You're gonna have to if you want to get better," he said to her soothingly, though with a serious tone to it.

Charlotte watched as Sterling carried Peyton away and turned to Griffin while they were gone. "Did I do a good job?" she asked him curiously. He nodded, saying, "Perfect" with a slightly sly grin, just as Peyton returned.

"Where's Sterling?" Charlotte asked her, but shook her head before she could reply. "I'm gonna go talk to him," she added, running off into the forest.

"Hey," she greeted when she saw him.

Griffin turned to Peyton and laughed. "What was that all about?"
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/12/2010, 8:33 pm

Deliah looked at him ...''I trust you I don't trust me.''Deliah explained to him.''I don't have any connfidence that I can do this at all.''Deliah added.

Sterling looked up at Charlotte he shook his head he really wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone and at the moment especially her.

Peyton rolled her eyes not replying to Griffen she walked away and sat down on a tree stump. Peyton was already strongly fed up with everyone here. Peyton didn't care if Griffen was dating Charlotte. Peyton just wanted to go home and forget like she had ever met any of these people.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 1/12/2010, 9:44 pm

"Doesn't matter," Xane responded simply with a shrug. "I'll make sure you don't do anything stupid." He nodded, and then glanced at the others. "We should probably get going now."

Charlotte stared down at Sterling, tilting her head. "What did I do?!" she asked him, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Well then," Griffin muttered as Peyton ignored his question and just walked away. He raised his eyebrows, walking over to her. "Someone's a bit grumpy today."
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/12/2010, 9:56 pm

Deliah nodded and stood up.''I think thats a good idea.''She said looking at him. Deliah watched as everyone continued on with what they were doing.

Sterling looked at her.''Do you like me or not because you told me yesterday that there was nothing going on between you and Griffen plus you said I would never date him because that would be like dating my brother.''Sterling replied to her.

Peyton looked at him.''Sterling is a idiot everyone here is.''Peyton muttered looking at him. ''Sterling wants to go out with me.''Peyton said with her head tilted down.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 1/12/2010, 10:04 pm

"Ah, so I'm now an idiot..." Griffin muttered, and then became slightly shocked when she said that Sterling asked her out. "Did you say yes?" he asked her.

Charlotte shrugged. "Well, have you ever considered that maybe I just didn't want to make you feel bad?" She paused, thinking how she would phrase her next words. "I like Griffin a lot, and you're not going to stop that."
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/12/2010, 10:11 pm

Peyton thought for a small moment....''Uh yeah I did.''She said looking at him. It was like a sudden light bulb went off in her head. ''I have to go find Sterling.'' She said standing up and running into the forest.

He looked at Charlotte.''Hey listen I was settling for you. Rose denfenitly I would never date, Deliah to emo or whatever she wants to call her self. And Peyton I love Peyton and I would do anything to have her.''Sterling said with a slight smile. Sterling knew he didn't love Peyton like that anyway in a freind way he did.

Peyton found Sterling and Charlotte in the forest talking.''Uh Sterling I want to take you back up on that question you asked me earlier uh I want to change my answer to a yes.''She said with a smile which was fake but you couldn't tell.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 1/13/2010, 12:08 am

Griffin sighed as she ran off, shaking his head. What could Peyton be up to now?

Charlotte frowned when Sterling said this. She ran a hand through her hair, opening her mouth to speak, but was interrupted by Peyton. Wow. They were now together. Great, she thought sarcastically, getting up quickly. "I'm gonna go find Griffin," she muttered.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/13/2010, 8:26 pm

Peyton smiled a little bit when Charlotte walked away.''So what shall we do now baby?''She said with a slight smirk.

''Uh don't ever call me that ever ever.''Sterling said looking at her with a disgusted look.

''But isn't that what boyfriends girlfriends call each other?''Peyton asked him trying to think oh what else boyfriends and girlfriends would do.

''I don't know just we aren't gona do that for sure.'' Sterling said with a dirty look. Sterling knew he was just faking it but Peyton really thought they were dating. He didn't care as long as it did the job and made Charlotte jelous.

''Well we better be getting back to the group.''Peyton said interlocking her fingers with his.
Sterling nodded ''Uh yeah I guess.''He said as they began walking back he sorda felt stange holding hands with Peyton but he just went along with it.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/18/2010, 6:17 pm

[Are we stil rping here?]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 1/19/2010, 9:53 pm

So they were together now. Great. Charlotte let out a sigh as she folded her arms across her chest, walking slowly back to Griffin. "Hey," she muttered when she reached him, a slight frown spread across her lips. "Your little plan isn't going too well. Apparently, you didn't make Peyton jealous. All you did was make her go to Sterling."

She shrugged, looking up at him. "They should probably be back soon," she added.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/19/2010, 10:06 pm

Peyton and Sterling finally reached back to the group at the small camp site that they had going on there. Sterling's hand and peyton's hand where hand in hand tightly.

Heat looked up ''So uh can we like go now?''Heat asked feeling the urge to want to start walking to the new destenation.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 1/19/2010, 10:14 pm

Turning around slowly as the two approached, Griffin tried to hide the grin that was beginning to make it's way on to his lips. He couldn't help but scowl, and shook his head quickly to shake the feeling off. "Yeah, we're going now," he said, glancing at Charlotte. "Declan and his fiance will be picking us up on the edge of the forest..."

He trailed off, his gaze traveling around the group. "You all ready? Let's go."
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/19/2010, 10:24 pm

Sterling's hand and Peyton's hand released from the other. Them both beging to feel a little bit weird about the whole thing. Peyton began walked slowly ahead wating for everyone to follow. Peyton liked being a lone and walking it gave her a little time to think without people butting in.

Sterling and Heat also began to follow slowly behind Peyton. Sterling was sure to give her space to Peyton knowing she probably needed it he could tell by the mood she was in.

Deliah stood up and looked at the remainders of the people who haven't began walking.''Xane you ready?"Deliah asked him still with no smile at all yet today.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 1/19/2010, 11:10 pm

Turning to Delilah, Xane nodded curtly, folding his arms across his chest. "Yeah, come on. Let's go," he muttered, beginning to follow the others.

Charlotte glanced up at Griffin once they were far behind Peyton but in front of everyone else. She sighed, saying, "Griffin, do you really think we're going to make it?"

He shrugged, his gaze staying fixed on the forest in front of them. "Of course we are," he assured her, though he wasn't sure if he even believed himself.

They walked a bit longer until they reached a black BMW with tinted windows. For a moment, he wondered how they would all fit in there, until another car pulled up just a few seconds after. This one was a range rover, red in color. A tall man stepped out, a friendly grin on his face. Griffin walked up to him, and they started talking, making arrangements and such. Charlotte watched, but soonjust shook her head and headed towards the smaller of the two cars, willing Sterling to follow her- without Peyton.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/19/2010, 11:17 pm

Peyton stopped walking when everyone did as well. Peyton still not making a word with anyone specially Sterling. Even though Peyton was currently dating Peyton he was the last one she would want to talk to at that moment.

Sterling walked over to Charlotte.''So hows things going?''He asked her with a depressed look on his face. He was also stuck at a point in life not knowing what to do.

Heat looked up at Rose then stopped when the rest of the group did. Rose began to begin growing on him about the way he feld towards her.

Deliah looked at Xane ...''So think I'll get past this phase depressed?''Deliah asked looking at him still haveing her doubts big time.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 1/23/2010, 12:14 am

After finishing the talk with Declan, Griffin slipped into the passenger seat with a sigh. He glanced at the door, seeing that Peyton, Xane, Heat, and Delilah hadn't climbed in yet. "Hey!" he called out to them. "We've got more room in here."

Charlotte rested her hands in her lap, looking up at Sterling with raised eyebrows. "Everything's fine," she said simply. Her words had a nice tone to them, though if you listened closely, you could probably sense a slight bitterness in them.

Looking up as Griffin called them, Rose stepped over to the car, slipping into one of the seats in the back row.

Xane turned to Delilah, looking down at her. He shrugged in response, biting his lip. "To tell you the truth, I don't know," he began, a doubtful expression crossing his face. "But I'll help you the best I can."
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/23/2010, 3:24 am

Peyton slipped in to the ar after Rose did. Heat slid in next to Peyton then.

Sterlimg nooded.''Thats good everything is fine.''Sterling said nodding his head slightly.

Deliah looked up at Xane and nodded. Deliah wanted so much to just break out in tears and begin crying but she managed to keep her self pulled together. Deliah then slid into the car as well.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 1/25/2010, 12:01 am

Turning to face the few who had just filed into the car, Griffin grinned at time, though it was more like a small, half hearted smile. "Come on, guys, cheer up," he said to them with a quick nod. With a sigh, he shifted his gaze to Peyton and frowned, then turned towards the front of the car as Declan started it.

Charlotte turned to Sterling and raised her eyebrows "So, where's your girlfriend?" she aked, slightly bitterly, ignoring all that he had just said. It's not that she was angry, more just frustrated that another girl had beat her.

Letting out a deep sigh, Xane looked down at Delilah. A frown crossed his face and he shook his head slowly. "It's gonna be alright..." he assured her softly, wrapping his arm around her and pulling her closely. It wasn't really in a romantic way, but he supposed you could call it that, even though it was more like helping a friend out.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: