The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- - T H E C O S T O F H O P E

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

- - T H E C O S T O F H O P E - Page 4 Empty Re: - - T H E C O S T O F H O P E

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/25/2010, 12:19 am

Peyton rolled her eyes. She really didn't feel like hereing Sterling's little comments on how about they should cheer up since that was the last thing she wanted to here write now was Sterling's voice.

Sterling shrugged.''I don't know why?"'Sterling asked curious on why Charlotte would even care where Peyton was I mean she had a boyfriend Griffen so why did she care about what he was doing or Peyton?....

Deliah didn't mind the hug that Xane had gave her. ''If you think so then I'll trust you.''She added looking up at him slowly.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/2/2010, 9:19 pm

[Continue?]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 3/2/2010, 9:44 pm

Griffin gave his head a shake, turning back to face the front of the car. Fine, if Peyton was going to act like that, then he would just let her. Why should he even care?

With a shrug, Charlotte sighed. "No reason," she said simply, and then added, "I was just wondering. Do you have a problem with that?"

"That's good," Xane responded, looking down at her with a slight smile playing on his lips. He was glad she had agreed; he wanted to help her, he really did.

ooc - Dude, I'm sorry! Dx
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/2/2010, 9:54 pm

Peyton sat back in her seat. Sterling still bothering her she learned to ignore it. But when he kept going she snapped.''Sterling shut up I am not in the mood.''

Sterling sat back in his seat and turned his head away from Peyton he then heard Charlottes question.''Oh no I don't care.''He replied to her.

Deliah frowned a little bit then looked back at Xane. She wanted to cut her self so bad at that moment for some reason.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 3/29/2010, 11:46 pm

Griffin chuckled and turned around to face the front of the car. He considered putting his feet on the dash board but decided against it, since it wasn't his car. "Always the cheery one, arent you, Peyton?" he remarked sarcastically.

"Good," Charlotte replied with a shrug, turning to look at the window beside her.

He turned to Delilah, a curious look on his face. "You okay?" he asked her.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/30/2010, 9:07 pm

Peyton looked over at Griffin for a split seond before saying. ''I can be happy it's just there is just nothing here to be happy about.''Peyton replied shaking her head then turning to look out the window.

Sterling nodded to Charlotte's comment then turned back to Griffin and Peyton.''Oh trust me she can be happy... juming around being silly.''Sterling replied with a small frown.''Peyton I miss that Peyton.''He told her.

Deliaha looked at him and then nodded slowly keeping a frown on her face at all times.''Yeah its just gona be way harder then I ever thought it would be , I mean I guess I knew it would be hard but not this hard.''She said shrugging a little.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 3/31/2010, 12:17 am

"Always a pessimist," Griffin muttered under his breath, glanced over his shoulder to face her and raising his eyebrows. A smirk played on his lips before he turned around again, leaning his head against the seat.

Charlotte let out a susprised chuckle. "I couldn't possibly imagine that," she responded, rolling her eyes.

"You're going to be fine," Xane reassured her with a nod. "Do you trust me about that?"
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/4/2010, 12:03 pm

Peyton looked out the window shaking her head and rolling her eyes. ''Sterling why?! Why do you always push me into being in a bad mood like this I honestly am getting really sick of you.''Peyton told him as she continued to look out the window at the fall scenery.

Sterling looked at her and watched as she spoke those words. Sterling was seriously hurt by this he looked down and had no further comment to anything.

Deliaha looked at him.''I trust you it's just I can't do this on my own I'am going to need help lots of help.''She replied looking slightly down.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum: