The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk Øπ∑~ Løv∑ §høw§ Up ¡n Un∑xp∑ç†∑∂ Plåç∑§, ∑v∑n Hµmån§

2 posters

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk Øπ∑~ Løv∑ §høw§ Up ¡n Un∑xp∑ç†∑∂ Plåç∑§, ∑v∑n Hµmån§ Empty ∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk Øπ∑~ Løv∑ §høw§ Up ¡n Un∑xp∑ç†∑∂ Plåç∑§, ∑v∑n Hµmån§

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 8:45 pm

Maturity: High-level kissing and violence, marriage, NO PREGNACIES
Fantasy: Vampires, percentage vampires, maybe werewolves. ∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk Øπ∑~ Løv∑ §høw§ Up ¡n Un∑xp∑ç†∑∂ Plåç∑§, ∑v∑n Hµmån§ Icon_biggrin

Rules
Follow these rules. xD
Follow Shad's rules. ∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk Øπ∑~ Løv∑ §høw§ Up ¡n Un∑xp∑ç†∑∂ Plåç∑§, ∑v∑n Hµmån§ Icon_biggrin
You may steal Wormeh's cape.
You may throw kitteh's at Wormeh's dad.
Have fun!

I see you...
I see you, you, oh you,
falling away.
I see you, you, you...
You.
Killing me softly.

Spoiler:

Never fall away...

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 1/16/2010, 11:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk Øπ∑~ Løv∑ §høw§ Up ¡n Un∑xp∑ç†∑∂ Plåç∑§, ∑v∑n Hµmån§ Siggy
∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk Øπ∑~ Løv∑ §høw§ Up ¡n Un∑xp∑ç†∑∂ Plåç∑§, ∑v∑n Hµmån§ Siggy∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk Øπ∑~ Løv∑ §høw§ Up ¡n Un∑xp∑ç†∑∂ Plåç∑§, ∑v∑n Hµmån§ Siggy
∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk Øπ∑~ Løv∑ §høw§ Up ¡n Un∑xp∑ç†∑∂ Plåç∑§, ∑v∑n Hµmån§ Siggy∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk Øπ∑~ Løv∑ §høw§ Up ¡n Un∑xp∑ç†∑∂ Plåç∑§, ∑v∑n Hµmån§ Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk Øπ∑~ Løv∑ §høw§ Up ¡n Un∑xp∑ç†∑∂ Plåç∑§, ∑v∑n Hµmån§ Empty Re: ∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk Øπ∑~ Løv∑ §høw§ Up ¡n Un∑xp∑ç†∑∂ Plåç∑§, ∑v∑n Hµmån§

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 8:45 pm

1/10/10

BREAKING NEWS!

PARENTS DEAD IN CAR CRASH!
CHILDREN (names withheld for private reasons) ARE DEVASTATED!

"If I were to say to you... that I am a traveler from the east seeking that which is lost... What would you say?"
"Then I would reply that I am a traveler from the west, it is I whom you seek."

"What do you do?"

"About what?"
"....This?"

"We start again-- and whatever pain may come."

Darkness.

You know that I hate you.
And you know that I'm going to kill you.

Fear the mark of the Blackford. We are not what we seem-- the blood is what links us to one another. We are scattered through the Americas. We're like unicellular organisms; we can live together, but we can live alone.

We aren't like that Group...

They are--in the world of science-- multicellular. One cannot live without the other. Like the tissues that kept us alive when we were humans; without the other, one would not function. Eventually, that one part--or parts-- would wither away into nothingness, and die. They would not be able to survive without the other.

Especially without Leach, Adele, and Abriele.

They're going first.

And there's nothing they can to do stop it...

I'm going to get you...
I'm going to get you...

Would you like to see things through my eyes? No, probably not. You'd die in the process. But then again, everyone does...

But you probably don't believe me, do you? Do you think I'm lying?-- or... Are you just not listening? Because... in the last moments of a person's life... [before I cut their hearts out] ... you can really decipher if the person is a coward, or a hero...

Would you like to... find out?

Burn the witch!
Burn the witch!

Bonjour. Hej. Ciao. Salut. Hello. I know many languages. My teachers taught me at my very old school when I still acted like a little girl.

Would you like to meet a vampire?

The little boys and girls at my school were very, very mean to me. They thought I was bad, all because of my daddy. But it wasn't my daddy who made me bad-- it was them who made me bad. They burned me. Bad. And now, I am very angry at them.

Those people who did that to me are no more. All of them died in a horrible fire...

I'm not evil... I'm just... misunderstood?

Light.

The king and his men stole the queen from her bed...
and bound her in her bones...
the streets be ours, and by the [our] powers,
where we will, we'll roam...

Your lips are dripping with the lies you are going to say... do you know that? I can sense it. I don't need a power for that... all I need is to drain yours. If you have a power, that is-- if you don't, then I might just have to rely on the fighting skills I used in [Maria's] Army..

My heart is regret. It's regret for the people that I had to feed on, a very, very long time ago. One of them reminded me of my mother, actually.

Have you ever fought a-fight-to-the-death battle with Jasper Hale?

No?

Oh, then I must be the only one who actually lived to tell the tale... Hm. I feel special. But let me tell you...

It was not fun.

Love or life... life or love?
Life or death?

I was always careless as a child. I never knew vampires exhisted. I just thought they only exhisted in your mind; in the figment of your imagination... in books, in movies-- but never in real life.

Well boy, was I wrong.

This was before Victoria attacked, before faces of men, woman, even kids as young as me-- started appearing on milk cartons and the news. We never thought such a massacre would ever occur.

Luckily, I was not apart of the massacre; but I was to partake in the one to come.

Made by: The Mad Hatter
Love... lust... one small drop...
Blood.

Blood has surrounded me for over a hundred years. Maria's Army relied on it. My body needed it. I wanted it.

I still do.

But I can't have it. I settle for animal blood, but it doesn't give me what I want... I want the blood. Just one drop can't hurt, can it? Can it?

Maybe it can.

One drop of her blood certainly could. Her blood, her amazing, sweet-smelling blood...

La tua cantante is a very dangerous thing.

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 1/13/2010, 8:19 pm; edited 5 times in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk Øπ∑~ Løv∑ §høw§ Up ¡n Un∑xp∑ç†∑∂ Plåç∑§, ∑v∑n Hµmån§ Siggy

Back to top Go down

∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk Øπ∑~ Løv∑ §høw§ Up ¡n Un∑xp∑ç†∑∂ Plåç∑§, ∑v∑n Hµmån§ Empty Re: ∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk Øπ∑~ Løv∑ §høw§ Up ¡n Un∑xp∑ç†∑∂ Plåç∑§, ∑v∑n Hµmån§

Post by The Mad Hatter 1/10/2010, 12:42 am

[I'll just start this. xD]

"Hey mom, look over here!" I called happily from my bicycle, giggling. I turned to the right, just barely missing the fence. In my other hand, I held one of those old fashioned cameras; the ones that produce the pictures after you take them. My curls were flying behind me as they usually would when I would be riding my bike.

When my mother turned, smiling at me happily, I giggled again. "Smile!" There was a clicking sound, and the picture was taken. I dropped my bike on the sidewalk, running up to my mother. Some people say I had my father's look; his hair, his fair skin, and his piercing blue eyes. I guess I did look like him.

"Come on, stop horseplaying and get to school." My mother told me, smiling, and ruffling my hair. "Amanda! Time for school!" She called.

Last edited by The Mad Hatter on 1/11/2010, 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 10:16 am

[Ruffling my hair.... xD, shoutout to Leachie. xD]

"I'm coming, Mom!" I called, grabbing my notepad and pencil from my desk. I slid my book bag onto my shoulders and walked out, locking the door behind me. "I'm ready, I'm ready!" Giggling, I walked outside. "Calm down!" I kissed my mother's cheek. "See you afer school! Love ya!"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 1/10/2010, 10:27 am

I picked up my bookbag from the front porch, slinging it over my shoulder, and running off after my twin. I stuck my camera in the front pocket of it, and made sure to zip it up quickly. "Bye mom!" I called, "Bye dad!" I could hear my father's muffled 'bye girls' from the inside of the house. "Love you!"

"Love you too, sweeties. Oh, don't forget to put your hats on, it's cold outside!" I could hear my mother call after us.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 1:48 pm

[Who's the older twin? xD]

I pulled my hat out from my bag and slipped it on, shivering slightly in the crisp winter air. The bus wasn't here yet, and we were on the edge of the forest. I pulled Twilight out of my bag. "Cassie? What do you think would happen if Jasper and Alec had a fight? Who would win?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. "Jasper has more fighting experience for newborns, so he could totally smoke Alec."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 1/10/2010, 2:20 pm

[IDK. xD Flip a coin? =D]

"I think Alec would win; he'd be able to take Jasper's senses away." I replied with a grin. I pulled my Cheshire cat beanie on, making sure the little ears were aligned properly. I was currently reading another book series; Twilight, I had read during the summer time. But, occasionally, I would still read some parts of the book.
I was jogging in place slightly, trying to keep myself warm in the chilly air. Walking on the frosted-over sidewalk, for me, was like being Bambi on ice.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 2:46 pm

"Yeah, but, if Jasper remembered that, he could make Alec not want to." I countered, rubbing my arms and sneezing. Today would come back to get me; my athsma would act up later. Out of me and Cassandra, it seemed that I was always more delicate. I had athsma, and allergies that were set off very easily. It got annoying sometimes when Cassandra was perfectly fine and I was hacking away.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 1/10/2010, 3:06 pm

I sighed a little, continuing to rub my arms as well. Amanda was delicate in her immune system, but I was delicate in my emotions; really, I didn't talk to many in my class. Other than the occasional 'hey, can I borrow a piece of paper?' I didn't talk much. I was basically a little nerdy; I wore these huge glasses around the house, and took them to school when I didn't feel like wearing my contacts.
Which was today, actually.
I had broken six bones in my lifetime, two in the same year. I had some kind of allergic reaction to a few things; like once, I spent an entire year of my life hacking and coughing every day. I needed to get twelve injections to see what was causing it. Turns out...
it was the mulch in the playground.
I glanced across the street, seeing one of the neighbors come out of their car and into their house. Who was driving this early in the morning?
"That guy gives me the sceevies." I whispered.

[that actually happened to me once. nod]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 1/10/2010, 3:24 pm

[*humhumhum* xD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 3:30 pm

[Sowwy!]

"The one driving?" I asked, sniffling slightly. If I didn't know better, I probably wouldn't have thought we were twins. I mean, our hair was almost the same color, but Cassie's was curly, and mine just wavy. She was quiet and shy, and I was outgoing and talkative, when I wasn't sick, at least. The one time we were in sync is when she was allergic to playground mulch, and then she finally knew what my life was like most of the time. But, we could both be crazy and hyper when we wanted to be, and we were both smart and vaugly nerdy, but not to much. But, despite our differences, she was my utter best friend, through anything.

[Weird thing is, Toby's the quiet one and Hayden's the, er... louder one, and they get hooked up with their opposite. xD, opposites attract, I guess. LOL]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 1/10/2010, 3:41 pm

[Amandy Amaaandy, remember what I told you back when you asked who was dating who? xD]

"Yeah." I whispered in reply, my breath coming out in a light fog. I shuddered a little, from being creeped out, and from the cold. As the bus opened its doors to us, I darted inside immediately, waiting for Amanda at the top of the two-stepped entrance. "Come on, Amanda, bus's here." I told her, still jogging in place from the cold.
Despite my shyness, however, when pushed to my limit, I could get pretty hot tempered.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 3:54 pm

[Yesh. But me still has dreams. xD]
[And... Toby is still awesome and hot. xD]

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I giggled, actually managing not to trip on the stairs. Everyone else filtered on after us as I glanced through the seats, looking for ours. "Seat 20, right?" It was the first day back after winter vacation, and my school memory was rusty.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 1/10/2010, 4:22 pm

[xD]

"Yeah, I think so." I replied uncertainly. Really, my memory was horrible on stuff other than schoolwork. Sometimes I would forget where I put my bookbag, what I did with my homework... et cetera. "Come on." I sat down at our seat, folding my legs Indian style, and taking out my iPod.
My curiosity took over me, however, when I noticed some really pale kids--three girls, one girl with blond hair, and blue and golden flecked eyes, another girl with copper colored hair, and really piercing golden eyes, and the third girl looked to be Japanese. her jet black hair was cropped short, about one inch under her chin, spiking out in random directions. The boy had slightly large, piercing blue eyes. he had a head of slightly-spiked black hair, and, like the rest, extremely pale skin-- walking into the bus.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 4:35 pm

[Who has black hair? xD]
[Pwease???? Pwease, pwease, PWEASE?! xD]

"Who are they?" I whispered quietly. Pale skinned, one gold eyed... add up to anything? "They look.. vampiric or something." I whispered quickly. "Pale skin, golden eyes. That's not normal." I sneezed. "New students... ring a bell?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 1/10/2010, 4:44 pm

[The vampehs are Robert, Leslie, Catherine, and Amaya. nod]
[No. xD]

I listened to her talking, nodding every so often. I pretended to be looking ahead of me as the bus lurched over the frosted road. "Kind of." I replied, nodding. "Maybe they're albinos or something? Almost everyone here is pretty pale. It's raining, or snowing, half of the time..." I shook my head slightly. This was getting a little creepy.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 4:56 pm

[Oh. Right. xD]
[You iz mean. That's the entire reason this RP is here. *pout*]
[What if... I gave you your cape back? xD]

"Or maybe they're vampires." I raised my eyebrows. "Maybe Jasper will get on next." I pushed a strand of hair behind my ear self-consciously and shivered. I put Twilight in my book bag and put my hands in my pockets.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 1/10/2010, 5:14 pm

[Nooo. xD]
[You did not tell me that! xD]
[No. xD]

I smiled weakly, fiddling with my iPod a bit before tucking it back into my bag. "Oh well, I guess we'll find out in biology class." I joked a little, offering a smile to my sister. I glanced in front of us when I noticed the Japanese one sitting in front of us. She was leaning forward, talking quickly to the blonde and copper-haired ones that were sitting in front of her.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 5:17 pm

[I said "Do you want me to make a seperate RP for the Hayden-Toby-Casseh-Amanda RP? xD]
[Rawr. Then I kepe Capey. XD]

"We don't have Biology, Cassie. We have Life Science." I laughed. "But, hey, you can always hope." Maybe Jasper would come in... but he'd have Alice with him. Cassie had at least fallen in love with someone without a soulmate already.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 5:19 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:Stupid little werewolf.
~!~
"W-w-w" I sneezed. "Whatever-r."[Jasper needs to, like, lift me up and like me on the couch. xD]
~!~
[Okayz. ∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk Øπ∑~ Løv∑ §høw§ Up ¡n Un∑xp∑ç†∑∂ Plåç∑§, ∑v∑n Hµmån§ Icon_biggrin]
~!~
[Hey... want me to make a separate thread for our Hayden-Toby-Cassie-Amanda-Leach RP? I can make it a private RP. ∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk Øπ∑~ Løv∑ §høw§ Up ¡n Un∑xp∑ç†∑∂ Plåç∑§, ∑v∑n Hµmån§ Icon_biggrin]

The Mad Hatter wrote:"With life comes death." Sookie whispered, her eyes large, an almost mischievous look on her face.

~&~

Jasper lifted her up, and placed her on the couch gently. "Rest, Amanda." He told her quietly.

~&~

{*stiiilll workin... xD]

~&~

[Okai!]

[See?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 5:41 pm

[Wormeh? Are you typing a very long reply, or are you mad at me? *bites fingernails* ]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 1/10/2010, 5:43 pm

[No, I'm talkin on the phone. xD I'll reply in a second.]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 5:44 pm

[Okay. I'm like, "Wormeh? Uh... what did I do? xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 1/10/2010, 6:07 pm

[But you didn't tell me that they were gonna be 'together'.]
[xD]

I giggled a little, "Right. I forgot." I leaned back into the seat I was in. As we neared the front of the school, I had a terrible feeling that something bad--very bad-- was going to happen to us on that fateful day.

[Fastforward to when they're riding the bus back home?]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/10/2010, 6:11 pm

[You are depressing me. Now I will never date Tobias Ives. xD]

[Ya.]

"Cassie?" I grabbed my book bag and slipped my books into it and turned to the locker next to mine. "Hurry up or we'll miss the bus." I shut my locker with a loud CLANG! and waited. There was something different about today. I couldn't quite place it... maybe it was the new kids, maybe not. But something was off.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next