The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє?

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє? Empty ∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє?

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/5/2010, 5:43 pm

Maturity: High-level kissing and violence, marriage, NO PREGNACIES
Fantasy: Vampires, percentage vampires, maybe werewolves. ∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє? Icon_biggrin

Rules
Follow these rules. xD
Follow Shad's rules. ∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє? Icon_biggrin
You may steal Wormeh's cape.
You may throw kitteh's at Wormeh's dad.
Have fun!
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє? Siggy
∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє? Siggy∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє? Siggy
∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє? Siggy∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє? Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє? Empty Re: ∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє?

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/5/2010, 5:48 pm

Anouncements
April 5- NEW THREAD. Woot!

Currently
April 5- Cassandra's with the Voultri and Amanda's with the Cullen's. Alec and Cassandra are technically dating, but Jasper and Amanda aren't. Yet.

Before This
April 5- Our parents died, we escaped, Jodi became a vampire.

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 4/5/2010, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє? Siggy

Back to top Go down

∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє? Empty Re: ∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє?

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/5/2010, 5:48 pm

I see you...
I see you, you, oh you,
falling away.
I see you, you, you...
You.
Killing me softly.

Spoiler:

Never fall away...

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 4/5/2010, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/5/2010, 5:49 pm

1/10/10

BREAKING NEWS!

PARENTS DEAD IN CAR CRASH!
CHILDREN (names withheld for private reasons) ARE DEVASTATED!

"If I were to say to you... that I am a traveler from the east seeking that which is lost... What would you say?"

"Then I would reply that I am a traveler from the west, it is I whom you seek."

"What do you do?"

"About what?"
"....This?"

"We start again-- and whatever pain may come."

Darkness.

You know that I hate you.
And you know that I'm going to kill you.

Fear the mark of the Blackford. We are not what we seem-- the blood is what links us to one another. We are scattered through the Americas. We're like unicellular organisms; we can live together, but we can live alone.

We aren't like that Group...

They are--in the world of science-- multicellular. One cannot live without the other. Like the tissues that kept us alive when we were humans; without the other, one would not function. Eventually, that one part--or parts-- would wither away into nothingness, and die. They would not be able to survive without the other.

Especially without Leach, Adele, and Abriele.

They're going first.

And there's nothing they can to do stop it...

I'm going to get you...
I'm going to get you...

Would you like to see things through my eyes? No, probably not. You'd die in the process. But then again, everyone does...

But you probably don't believe me, do you? Do you think I'm lying?-- or... Are you just not listening? Because... in the last moments of a person's life... [before I cut their hearts out] ... you can really decipher if the person is a coward, or a hero...

Would you like to... find out?

Burn the witch!
Burn the witch!

Bonjour. Hej. Ciao. Salut. Hello. I know many languages. My teachers taught me at my very old school when I still acted like a little girl.

Would you like to meet a vampire?

The little boys and girls at my school were very, very mean to me. They thought I was bad, all because of my daddy. But it wasn't my daddy who made me bad-- it was them who made me bad. They burned me. Bad. And now, I am very angry at them.

Those people who did that to me are no more. All of them died in a horrible fire...

I'm not evil... I'm just... misunderstood?

Light.

The king and his men stole the queen from her bed...
and bound her in her bones...
the streets be ours, and by the [our] powers,
where we will, we'll roam...

Your lips are dripping with the lies you are going to say... do you know that? I can sense it. I don't need a power for that... all I need is to drain yours. If you have a power, that is-- if you don't, then I might just have to rely on the fighting skills I used in [Maria's] Army..

My heart is regret. It's regret for the people that I had to feed on, a very, very long time ago. One of them reminded me of my mother, actually.

Have you ever fought a-fight-to-the-death battle with Jasper Hale?

No?

Oh, then I must be the only one who actually lived to tell the tale... Hm. I feel special. But let me tell you...

It was not fun.

Love or life... life or love?
Life or death?

I was always careless as a child. I never knew vampires exhisted. I just thought they only exhisted in your mind; in the figment of your imagination... in books, in movies-- but never in real life.

Well boy, was I wrong.

This was before Victoria attacked, before faces of men, woman, even kids as young as me-- started appearing on milk cartons and the news. We never thought such a massacre would ever occur.

Luckily, I was not apart of the massacre; but I was to partake in the one to come.

Made by: The Mad Hatter

Love... lust... one small drop...
Blood.

Blood has surrounded me for over a hundred years. Maria's Army relied on it. My body needed it. I wanted it.

I still do.

But I can't have it. I settle for animal blood, but it doesn't give me what I want... I want the blood. Just one drop can't hurt, can it? Can it?

Maybe it can.

One drop of her blood certainly could. Her blood, her amazing, sweet-smelling blood...

La tua cantante is a very dangerous thing.

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 4/5/2010, 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/5/2010, 5:52 pm

Last edited by The Mad Hatter on 4/5/2010, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/5/2010, 5:57 pm

[Oops. I'll edit it. Wink]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/5/2010, 6:00 pm

Seconds turned to minutes, minutes turned to hours, hours to days, days to weeks, and weeks to months. That was the time I had spent in Volterra. Time... what is time? Without time, we wouldn't exist-- our world would stop... right? At this point, I didn't know. All my life seemed to have come to a standstill, as if everything were hanging by one single thread, ready to snap at the moment's notice. My thoughts were confused and helpless. I was alone. This fact was inevitable; I needed home. Right now, I was asleep in my room, curled up on my side.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/5/2010, 6:07 pm

Seconds and minutes and and hours and days and months. One year. To the day. One year, to the day, that our parents had died. One year, to the day, that we had been sent off. Tomorrow would be one year, to the day, that we found them. And one year, to the day, that Cassandra ceased to exist. It had been almost a year. She would have been here by now. I knew the truth. The unevitable, evil truth: my twin, my best friend, the one who understood me the way no one else could... was dead.
"Cassandra?" Alec was searching the hallways for Cassandra, and he finally found in the one place he should have thought to check first: her room. "Aro's looking for you. Are you alright?" He stroked her hair gently, his red eyes looking at her with concern.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/5/2010, 6:17 pm

Jasper had waited-- oh, he had waited. He asked Carlisle when they would leave to bring the girl back-- he asked and asked. What did Carlisle say? 'This is a danger, Jasper. This may be an attack. If most of us leave, they could attack us here-- if little of us leave, they could attack us there and kill us all.' Countless times, Jasper would nod, reply with a simple, 'Yes, Carlisle.' And leave the room in a deathly sort of silence. What is death?
Very quietly, he stepped into her room, knocking on the wall lightly. "Amanda?" He asked in a silent voice.

~&~

Of course I had heard Alec searching; it was a hearing thing. Hearing, seeing, tasting, and the rest of my senses came easily to me now-- not like before, when I was having trouble with my eyesight. I would have been scheduled to get glasses the day our parents had died. But I hadn't mentioned it; not then... not there. Feeling his hand against my hair, I opened my eyes a little. For the briefest of moments, they flashed ruby red, and then flashed back to their sapphire blue. I looked up at him, shrugging lightly. "I'm not feeling my best." I replied, sitting up a little.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/5/2010, 6:48 pm

Instantly recognizing Jasper's voice, since I had known it for 364 days, I turned away from the wall that I had been staring at. One year minus a day ago, I was sure I'd have the entire wall memorized because I'd stare at it so much. I was right- I could map out the entire wall, tell you exactly where all the bumps and cracks and holes and hooks were. I could tell you exactly where I had leaned against it and cried, exactly where Jasper had found me huddled into a ball, exactly where he had leaned against the wall as I cried. I couldn't tell you where I had laughed, because I hadn't. I couldn't tell you where I had smiled, because I hadn't. It's hard to be happy when your best friend disappears off the face of the planet.
"Who else is in here?" I asked in a monotone, methodically getting out of bed, pulling the sheets up, and turning to him. This was a daily thing- I would wake up early to think about what happened to my twin, Jasper would yank me out of my thoughts, I would get up and get ready, eat, ect. Today was a Monday, so I was tired and as upset as usual. "Sorry." I muttered, realizing I had been rude. "It's just... the date." I hoped he could get at what I was saying, until I realized he didn't know that my parents were dead or anything. Or did he? I had no idea what I had done yesterday, yet alone what I had told him in the last year. Maybe he would.
Alec gasped, but tried to keep it to himself. That same thing had happened to him, so many years ago...
Her eyes flashed bloody red, and his mouth dropped open.
No, that was then and this was now. Cassandra wasn't going to turn into someone like her. No. No, she wouldn't...
"Abigail.... what are you not telling me?"
The one human memory he had focused on for so many years was swimming in his near vision. No... he wouldn't let it take over...
"I can't let you know. I'm sorry." Her hand brushed over his cheek, and then his cheek. "Alec, I love you, but I just can't tell you. I'm sorry." He turned away slowly. "I thought we told each other everything, Abigail. What's going on?" He said quietly.
"I can't tell you."
He stared at Cassandra like he couldn't believe it was really her.
"Abigail, what are you not telling me?"
"I can't let you know. I'm sorry."
Cassandra was turning into her...
Her face was changing into another, less familiar face...
Alexis and Cassandra, side my side.
"Abigail, what are you not telling me?" He said, not knowing he said it.
"I'm sorry."
"I'm sorry."
Sorry didn't heal the wounds.

[I am ELITE, baby!]
[Also, that was the introduction to my new charrie. Smile]

Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/5/2010, 7:11 pm

Jasper nodded a little, glancing at the calendar and then back over at her. He opened his mouth a little, about to apologize for the umpteenth time. But for what? Saying sorry for her missing sister would not help-- all it would do would bring back harsh memories of girl. What if she really was dead? What if they should simply just...give up? Is that how most murders were solved?
His shook his head a little. No. This wasn't a murder case-- it was kidnapping and holding hostage. Yes, that was the case, he convinced himself, looking up from the tips of his shoes and to her face once more. What should he say, then? What could he say? What could he possibly say that could help her anymore in the slightest? So, instead, he sighed a little. "You can stay here today, if you wish. There's no homework." He told her, shrugging in the slightest. In Jasper's opinion, the very last thing she needed was school. Not here, not now. It just would not do.

~&~

My eyes turned worried as Alec's lovely face contorted into something less calm... more... shocked. No no, shocked wasn't the word my mind had been searching for-- it was pain. Yes, that was the word that could be used to describe the look on his face. Quietly, I rose so that I was on my knees, reaching his height, just about. See, he was still standing on the floor, and I hadn't set foot off of my bed.
"Alec, are you alright?" I whispered, one hand hesitating as I rested it very light on his shoulder. What was wrong with him? And... why had he called me Abigail? Those were the questions that I wanted to be answered. They would solve the current curiosity, and worry, that had suddenly overtook me.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/5/2010, 7:58 pm

I turned to the wall again, staring at the same spot I had been a few minutes ago. He had offered for me not to go to school, and did that seem like a good idea. But school was pretty much everything that kept me from thinking about what had happened. I would be so busy thinking about school and homework that I wouldn't have time to think about anything else. Of course, she was still in my mind everyday, and it hurt even more when every teacher said, 'Cass- Amanda.' As if they jsut kept forgetting that she was gone. I wondered what they thought, and then I wondered why we hadn't sent a search party out anywhere.
"Jasper? Why haven't we been looking for her?" I asked very quietly, scenes flashing through my head. Cassandra being held hostage, chained to something, screaming. Cassandra being tortured, people shouting and cheering. Cassandra dead on the ground. I let out a strangled cry to myself, wincing at the ideas. "She's gone, and nobody except me seems to care." I looked down at my shoes, tracing random patterns in the carpet. Not that anyone cared about those either.

"Abigail..." Alec whispered, the memories flooding back. Her eyes, her touch, her skin, her hair....

Her secrets and lies. He knew now. He finally knew.

And he knew why she couldn't tell.

Nobody could. If she had told...

The force he was part of now would have to kill her.

And, after all these years, he had forgiven her.

[Plan: Abigail is gonna accidentally let something slip, and then Alec and Cassie have to kill her.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/5/2010, 8:12 pm

Jasper sighed a little, looking down at his feet. He said the exact same thing Carlisle would always say to him, "If we leave, with little people here, then they might attack us in Forks. If we leave in fewer numbers, they may have the advantage, and attack us over there." He explained, quietly sitting down beside her. "Amanda, we need to make sure both of you are together again, and safe; we need to be completely sure of that." He finished his explanation, although none of it seemed to justify--in his point of view-- why they didn't go after Cassandra.

~&~

There was something in his words, something that I could not seem to place. But somehow, I seemed to know. Like a frightened pup, I shrank back a little, pulling my hand away and lowering myself so that I was resting against my knees. I folded my arms into my stomach, and shook my head slowly, my image slowly fading until I had finally turned invisible. The iris in each eye turned blood red again as a tear of blood dripped out of my eye and onto the bedsheets, but I was still invisible. Quickly, my eyes flashed blue again and I scooted back, "I'm not Abigail, Alec."
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/5/2010, 8:53 pm

I shook my head quietly. "Then we're never going to find her. You have to take risks in life sometimes, and you don't seem to get that." I sneezed into my elbow, feeling worse and worse by the second, both physically and mentally. "Jasper, just... I don't know." I whispered, more tears rolling down my cheeks. I didn't seem to know anything anymore- every times I asked to go find her, I got the same answer. Why couldn't we jsut go get her anymore? No good was coming from her not being here-in fact, I noticed that I got sick more often while she was gone. Sneezing again, I grabbed a jacket from my chair and wrapped it around myself, shivering slightly, wondering if I would miss school after all. Again.
I pulled my legs up under me, getting a few inches taller as I did. My head had started to hurt slightly, but I wasn't going to say anything. Then I remebered Jasper would probably know anyway. Crud.
Sometimes, hanging out with vampires had it's downside.

"I know you're not Abigail." Alec muttered, coming back to reality. "You're Cassandra. Aro wants to see you." He said in a daze, swaying on his feet until he fell backwards onto the bed. "Abigail Swinson... come back to me... I know why you said no... come back... I'm like you now..." He muttered to himself. "Abigail Swinson."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/5/2010, 9:13 pm

Jasper sighed a little, now feeling even more guilty than the previous few minutes of talking to her. Why did she always have this kind of affect on him? He crossed his arms, glancing over at her, "I'll discuss it with Carlisle. We could do that, now-- if you want." He offered, glancing out of the window.

~&~

I looked down at him from where he had fallen beside me, turning visible again. Rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand, I nodded, "Alright." I replied, not failing to hear the words he muttered to himself as I walked out of the room in a blur.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/5/2010, 9:33 pm

I nodded silently, shivering. "I"m cold." I admitted quietly, sitting back on the bed next to him. "Why- why haven't we done anything? Why didn't anybody tell me anything? She's my sister." I asked him, sneezing at the end. "I want to go home." I whispered, staring out the rainy window. "I want to go home, with my parents, and my sister. I want to stay there and be normal and read books and do homework. I want her back, Jasper. I can't do this anymore. The only reason I feel like half of me is gone is because it is. She's gone, Jasper."
Aelc followed after Cassandra, still in a sort of daze.
"Ah. Cassandra. How are you today?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/5/2010, 9:49 pm

I glanced up at Aro, bowing my head in the slightest before replying. "I'm doing fairly well, master." I replied, although my blank expression told otherwise. I wasn't doing all that 'awesome', but I wasn't go bad, either. I was confused, is how I was feeling. I sighed, not making eye contact with Alec the entire time.

~&~

Jasper shook his jacket off, placing it around her shoulders, "I wish life could go back to the way it was for you, Amanda." He replied quietly, looking away.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/5/2010, 9:59 pm

[O.o I dyed Easter eggs yesterday, and I drew Edward on one. His name is Eggward Cullen, and he SPARKLES.]

"Are you not missing your family? You have been here for one day less than a year." Aro asked quietly.
"Wishing doesn't do much good." I whispered, standing up. "Jasper, I'm going to school. Let me... get... dressed..." I was swaying on my feet until I fell backwards, my head whapping against his very hard kneecap. And that's when it went black.

[Even I haven't done that before! Passed out because you hit someone's kneecap... hmmm... that's a new one! xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/5/2010, 10:06 pm

[Haha. x'D]

At the dim memory of my sister, no-- my twin, I nodded a little. "Very much so." I replied in a quiet voice, avoiding any eye contact. It was true; it was as if a part of me had been ripped out and eaten, not even dead. Just... gone.

~&~

Jasper jumped, hissing at himself as he quickly picked her up and off of the ground, "Carlisle!" he called urgently.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/5/2010, 10:17 pm

[He looks so flipping awesome!]
[Hehehe. Your xD has a tear. LOOKIE.]

"Then why did you lie to me?"
"Yes, Jasper?" Carlisle was as cool as ever, his face one of calm and serenity.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/5/2010, 10:20 pm

[That's what I put whenever I'm REALLY laughing. xD]

Jasper motioned to Amanda in a worried way, his eyes as large as saucers. Why didn't Carlisle get it?

~&~

I winced slightly, "I don't like thinking about it, master." I replied, "It makes the pain worse."
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/5/2010, 10:26 pm

[Oh. Right. Um.... CHEESENOODLES.]

Carlisle looked down at Amanda, a worried look in his eyes as he took her temperature. "Higher than average." He muttered, putting two fingers to her neck. "She's still alive and breathing..." He murmured. "Why did she pass out, Jasper?"
[Because her head fell on my knee. xD]
"That does make sense... family is important..."

[Like, two hours ago, we were making 500 word posts, and now we're back to sentences. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/5/2010, 10:30 pm

Jasper sighed a little, rubbing the back of his neck guiltily. "She fell and hit her head against my knees." He replied, nodding a bit. "She hit the back of her head." He specified.

~&~

I remained silent as Aro pondered to himself, looking at the tips of my shoes, and folding my hands in front of me.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/5/2010, 10:33 pm

"That's one I haven't heard before." Carlisle chuckled, turning Amanda over anf fingering the back of her head. "She seems fine, just knocked out. But she's not going to school today- not that I would have made her, considering the date."
"Now... waht did I bring you here for... oh, yes! The contract."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/5/2010, 10:38 pm

I looked up, "Yes?" I asked, wondering what he had wanted to discuss about the contract.

~&~

Jasper nodded. "Alright." He replied, and lowered his voice, "When are we going to get her sister?"
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next