The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє?

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє? - Page 5 Empty Re: ∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє?

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 11:11 pm

"Cassandra." I murmured back, sitting next to her on the bed. "Why would he do something like this to me? I know you, of all people, would never hurt me. You know that, right? I trust you, Cassandra." I whispered in a hurry. Hopefully Jasper wouldn't come in right now...
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє? - Page 5 Siggy
∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє? - Page 5 Siggy∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє? - Page 5 Siggy
∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє? - Page 5 Siggy∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє? - Page 5 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє? - Page 5 Empty Re: ∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє?

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/25/2010, 1:16 pm

[I'm too lazy to play Jaspy. -dies]

I smiled weakly, nodding. "I'd probably ask Alec to kill me if the Volturi finally got into my head." I admitted quietly, my eyes lowering themselves to my hands again. I glanced at the door, my pupils increasing in size. "Someone's coming."
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

∂øµßL∑ †w¡π †røµßl∑~ ßøøk †wø~ sєcσи∂s αи∂ мìиυтєs αи∂ нσυяs αи∂ ∂αγs-- ὠнєяє нαvє γσυ ɠσиє? - Page 5 Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/25/2010, 1:18 pm

[He's not supposed to come in yet anyway. xD]

"Who?" I asked, turning towards the door. "Jasper?" I whispered nervously, biting my lip as I looked at the door in fear. This would be bad if it was Jasper. But I know who I would choose.
Cassandra, every time.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/25/2010, 1:35 pm

I swallowed, my eyes narrowing slightly as my power worked on us, turning us both invisible. My eyes remained locked on the doorknob, and I fell completely silent. Even my fake breathing silenced itself.

[It should be Alec trying to scare them or something. xD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/27/2010, 9:19 pm

[Dude... I gotta headache... reply later.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/28/2010, 2:55 pm

I sneezed, kinda giving us away. One tear rolled down my cheek as I realized that I had just ruined both of our lives as we knew them. And then the door opened.
"Cassandra?" It wasn't Jasper. It was Alec. I relaxed, my breath coming out in a strangled huff. "You scared me to death."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 6/14/2010, 2:53 pm

[SORREH. I mean... LIIIIVE!]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/14/2010, 3:12 pm

[SHE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!]

[Reply? xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 6/14/2010, 3:14 pm

[xD]
[Sure, one sec.]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/14/2010, 3:17 pm

[Yay! IT LIVES.]

(I just put IT LOVES. xD)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 6/14/2010, 3:35 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:I sneezed, kinda giving us away. One tear rolled down my cheek as I realized that I had just ruined both of our lives as we knew them. And then the door opened.
"Cassandra?" It wasn't Jasper. It was Alec. I relaxed, my breath coming out in a strangled huff. "You scared me to death."
Cassandra's body froze for the few moments of silence, but when the door finally opened, she, too, released an unneeded breath. She lifted her head slightly, "Yes?"
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/16/2010, 8:05 pm

"Don't let Jasper get to you. He's more bark than bite." Alec's arm came around Cassandra, and I felt a slight pang of jealousy in my chest. Of course, Jasper cuddled and comforted me all the time- but looking at them, it felt unreal and fake. Alec and Cassandra had been through so much together, and Jasper and my part-relationship, part-friendship consisted of me sobbing on my bed as he murmured part-lies to me. It was only part, I realized. Part-real, part-fake. Were we just... not meant to be or something? That might be it. Did he ever want me anymore, a girl who broke down at the smallest thing and was an outsider even in her own family. Even my own sister was a vampire, and I was hindering all of them.
Jasper
I wrote on a piece of stationary, then beginning my letter.
I'm sorry I've tagged along with you and your family for a year. From watching Alec and Cassandra, I have realized that I don't belong here with you and your family of vampires. I'm sorry that I've tortured you for so long- trust me, you'll never be bothered with me again. I wouldn't want to hurt you anymore. Tell Cassie that she and Alec can enjoy themselves and not have to worry about me and my health problems. Again, I'm sorry about that- I've just been a weak, crying, pathetic little freeloader that can't seem to keep herself healthy. I hope someday you'll forgive me for bothering you.
Your Friend,
Your Girlfriend,
Your Adopted Sister,
Sincerely,
Amanda
I closed the piece of paper and gave it a quick kiss, the lipstick staying on there and making a faint reddish pink mark. "I hope you understand, Jasper." I whispered as I walked into my room, placing the note on my pillow and walking out the door for the last time. I peeked into Cassandra's room, where Alec was twirling her hair around a finger, and resisted the wince of pain at my heart. And then I went down the stairs, out the door, and into the forest.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 6/18/2010, 12:20 am

[Oh, and btw, I ish editing new pictures for meh charries. Very Happy]

Things were fine. We were fine. Everything was fine. We were okay-- we had parents who loved us. Up until we met those kids on the bus on the way to school. Our lives were shaken up a bit, but things went s p i r a l i n g downward at an alarming rate once our parents died. Which stunk. Big time. So, here we are, stuck with aunt M.E.A.N., when, suddenly, I get captured by the one guy I would have never expected-- Alec Volturi.
Weird, r i g h t?
So, a lot of other stuff happened-- stuff that I would like to forget. I was turned into a vampire.
This created the hugest gap possible between my sister and I-- and I didn't like it.
I never let her see me cry the blood like tears that would flow from my eyes, though. That would be too much. Only Alec saw those, and, even then, I still would try to hide them from him.
I don't like Jasper.
I really don't.
I don't think Jasper likes me very much, either.
And, I'm okay with that.
R e a l l y.
But it's killing my sister.
But I didn't expect her to do anything too drastic about anything-- me with my stupidity. That's why I was so surprised when I no longer heard her heart beat in the vicinity of the Cullen house.
I snapped my eyes open, gaze going over to Alec, who was twirling a piece of my hair around his finger. I swallowed, fearfully glancing at the door.
"Something's wrong." I whispered to him.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/18/2010, 10:34 am

[Yay! FTR, I think we need some new songs... and I need to edit some pics. Also, maybe we should redo the thingies on the front?]
[Gyah. Your epic post makes me feel lazy.]

"I know. Your sister... she's gone." Alec whispered, standing up so he could hear better. There was absolutly no heartbeat whatsoever from anywhere in the house, but he could hear something faint in the distance. "Jasper?" Alec called softly, knowing that Cassandra and Jasper together would be cHaOs, but knowing it was the only way to get the keys to both their happiness' back. Cassandra needed her sister, and Jasper needed his... well, he wasn't sure what the relationship between Jasper and Amanda was. Obviously, Jasper loved her- he doted on her almost every day, always checking on how she was, trying to help her feel better- but he wasn't sure about Amanda. She was obviously infatuated with him- that was obvious- and showed it, but always chose Cassandra and him over Jasper, which just added another twist. Jasper and Amanda had some sort of relationship, but Alec didn't know what it was- and he didn't think Jasper or Amanda did either. "Check Amanda's room. There's no heartbeat in this house. Unless you bit her, she's disappeared." He said in a quiet tone, holding Cassandra's hand for comfort. "We'll find her, I promise you." He whispered. He didn't realize how this would asffect Jasper, since, of course, he didn't know about Amanda and Jasper's promise pact-thing. Whenever Jasper had promised something, Amanda has always said that, for her, promises had always been broken, and Alec didn't realize how much that was going to hurt Jasper. Or Cassandra, for that matter, if she shared that trait with her sister. And even if she didn't, would it not hurt her to be reminded of what her sister used to be like? But Alec didn't realize any of this.
I had run as fast as I could into the forest, but I hadn't realized how dark and shadowy the forest could be at night. I was searching for the group we had found before, the ones that had told me they were trying to protect our family- maybe they would know what to do. But I didn't find them. I did find someone else though, someone that actually might be able to help me stop being the way I was: Jane Voultri.
Jane could hear the faint human heartbeat in the forest, and, being Jane, she followed it. As she neared the target, she could also hear rough, shallow breathing, almost nasal breathing. Almost like the breaths that Aro had told her about, the ones he had heard from Cassandra's memories. Could this possibly be... the one Cassandra had talked about... Amanda? Jane followed her some more, watching from a distance until she truly saw- it was Amanda. "You come with me." She hissed, grabbing Amanda's hand with her long fingernails. "Jane." She whispered with horror, and then they started running.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 6/18/2010, 1:00 pm

[We should just redo everythin', dude. xD]

We are the chosen ones,
we are called to endure
(called to endure)
Holding fast our words
we will endure.

I couldn't understand the words Alec was telling me. It was as if my mind would not process his words. Amanda was gone? My pupils became slightly larger as the words finally made their way into my mind. Amanda had left. But where--who-- could she possibly go to? We had no one. When Alec told me to check Amanda's room, I nodded, feeling numb as I stood up, and--barefoot-- walked over to the door to her room. My hand found the doorknob, and I closed my eyes as tight as they would go. "Amanda?" I called quietly. When hearing nothing in reply, I hesitantly pushed the door open, only to find emptiness.
I stood there for a few moments, my face completely blank as the monster called f e a r began to eat away at my insides. I held my hand to my mouth as I took a step back.
I did the first thing that came to my mind.
I screamed.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/18/2010, 1:45 pm

"Cassandra! Shhhh!" Alec slapped a hand over her mouth, hearing something in the forest. "Jane." He hissed as Jasper came in, holding a note. "She's gone." He whispered, looking at the small bed she had slept in for exactly one year. "Read it." He said thickly, handing Alec the paper.
Jasper,
I'm sorry I've tagged along with you and your family for a year. From watching Alec and Cassandra, I have realized that I don't belong here with you and your family of vampires. I'm sorry that I've tortured you for so long- trust me, you'll never be bothered with me again. I wouldn't want to hurt you anymore. Tell Cassie that she and Alec can enjoy themselves and not have to worry about me and my health problems. Again, I'm sorry about that- I've just been a weak, crying, pathetic little freeloader that can't seem to keep herself healthy. I hope someday you'll forgive me for bothering you.
Your Friend,

Your Girlfriend,
Your Adopted Sister,
Sincerely,
Amanda
Alec gasped as he read the note, and then passed it to Cassandra. "She didn't bother me." Alec shook his head. "Who got this stupid idea into her head that she didn't belong? She belongs here more than I do!" Alec was outraged now at Amanda's behavior. "She's an idiot! How could she think like that?" He was about to say more, but Jasper pinned him against the wall.
"Amanda is not an idiot, and now I see why she left! You and Cassandra show up- she leaves! It's not a conincidence!" He hissed. "Never insult her again, do you understand me? She is the greatest thing that ever happened to this family, and you are the worst for causing her to leave!" He snarled, letting go of Alec and letting him crumple to the floor.
Alec snarled back. "Well, I'm going to find her considering the fact that, oh, I don't know, I actually try and make her happy instead of banning her from her sister!" He shot back, kissing Cassandra's cheek delicately. "Sorry, Cassie, but I've gotta find her for you." He opened the window and slid out, hearing Jane in the forest and going after her.
"Amanda!" He said with relief as he saw her- and then he saw his sister. "Jane, let her go. She doesn't want this."
"Oh, she doesn't? Why don't you let her talk?" Jane thrusted the shaking Amanda forward. She was shivering from the cold and looking up at this house, but spoke strong. "Alec, I'm sorry. But my being here just turns everyone against everyone else. Jasper hates you and Cassandra, you and Cassandra hate him... it's just easier if I'm not here. I'm leaving now of my own free will. I'm going to become a vampire and join the Voultri, where I can be useful. I'll be just like you and Jasper and Cassandra, and then Jasper won't have to be worried anymore. I'm sorry, Alec, but it's for the best. Tell Cassie that I'll see her soon." Amanda hugged Alec gently, crying just a little bit as she let go. Jane was looking impatient as Amanda whispered something quickly. "Alec, everything I just said was a lie. The note was a lie. One of the Voultri can control minds, and they're making me say this. Please rescue me." She whispered quickly, and then she was gone.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 6/18/2010, 2:54 pm

I stared at the piece of parchment that was in my hand, my face as blank as a paper with no writing. I coughed quietly, setting the paper down on her empty bed. I felt nothing. I heard nothing, I smelled nothing, and, for a few moments, I saw nothing. But that changed when a quick flash of pain seemed to pierce my skull as my vision became dark. There was a woman, with black, curly hair. She was paler than I-- and she had red eyes. She seemed to be watching me, a sort of intent look upon her face.
'I've got you now.' She laughed, a sick, twisted sounding sort of laugh. It wasn't evil... it was almost... amused sounding. She was amused at my fear. And that startled me. Just as fast as the image appeared, it disappeared, and reality came back to me.
I kept my large eyes on the window as I listened for any signs of Alec, or Amanda-- hopefully both.
But, for the time being, all was silent.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/18/2010, 3:26 pm

[BTW, I've claimed playing the person with brainwash power. xD]

"Cassandra!" Alec burst through the window, gathering her in his arms. "Listen to me carefully- Amanda's been brainwashed. Literally. The note and everything she said has been a lie. Jane's taking her to the Voultri to be killed, or turned into one of us- I'm not sure which. We have to go- now. Come on." He picked her up gently, letting her lean against his chest. "We're gonna go save your sister. Come on." He completly ignored Jasper as he slid out the window with Cassie in his arms. Alec was sure Jasper would follow, since he was, well, Jasper, but he wasn't going to acknowledge it. He simply held Cassandra close and tried to figure out how they would get to Volterra.

[You Jasper.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 6/21/2010, 5:37 pm

[I'm pretty sure that Chelsea is the one with that power, just putting that out there. xD]

For a few moments, I couldn't exactly process what was going on around me. It all seemed to happen much too fast for my taste-- but, hey, who would have cared? At the time, I wasn't even sure if I cared how time went. Time went by quickly-- and that was all that seemed to matter. That was what we would have to rely on in order to get to Amanda in time. Or, as Alec had recently told me, she'd be killed or turned... both fates which I would never, ever want for my sister.

Feeling completely helpless, I hid my face in Alec's chest as he began to run, and I could only hope that Jasper would decide to follow. I hated to admit it to myself, but, we needed him-- Amanda needed him.

Jasper stared after them for a few moments, trying to decide between his undead heart, and his better judgement. He glanced at the floor beneath his feet, hands folded behind his back, and then at the open window. Finally, he hissed to himself, and darted after them.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/22/2010, 11:02 pm

[Zen I shall play her! >Very Happy]

"Shhhhh." Alec whispered, his voice quiet and soft as they approached his sister. He could sense her from here-- which meant she could sense him. "Crud." He muttered, backing up. "Twin telepathy can be a bother sometimes. I have to make sure I'm out of range or she'll know we're coming. Okay, think, Alec, think..." He began to pace, trying to come up with a brilliant idea. "We're not swimming across- I'm a faster swimmer, so we'll catch up to her and that won't be good because she'll try and drown us- boats are too slow... hmmm... maybe a plane as a last resort, it would take to long." He looked down at Cassandra and up at Jasper. "Either of you have any brilliant plans to rescue Amanda? Cause I've got nothing since I can't get anywhere near her without her knowing exactly where I am and what I'm doing."
Jane wasn't exactly dragging/carrying Amanda gently. "Jane!" She muttered under her breath as a thick branch scraped delicatly across her arm, causing a gash to open and blood to spill. Though tempting, Jane had self-control, and knew that if she began to drink the humans' blood, Aro would not be pleased with her. So she ignored it as she dragged the brainwashed Amanda behind her.
Amanda herself was half brainwashed, half sane. Sometimes she would go limp in her "herself" mode and Jane would nearly drag her by one arm since she wouldn't cooperate. Other times, she marched alongside her, glazed eyes and closed mouth indicating that she was under something that was not human. Right now, she was herself- so, basically, she looked like a limp scarecrow as the blood gushed out of the wound on her arm (Jane really didn't care about injuries, and the branch had been HUGE). So her arm hurt, she was being dragged like a sack, and she was brainwashed.
Not exactly the best day ever.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 6/24/2010, 10:41 pm

[....I CAN'T PLAY JAZZY. D:]
[-steps on him-]
[xD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/24/2010, 10:55 pm

[YOU KILLED JAZZY!]

[Fine. Play Cassie and I'll do him.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 6/24/2010, 11:29 pm

[I only stepped on him! D:]
[Me sorreh. xD]
[I'll reply tomorrow morning-- once I get to my mommeh's job.]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/24/2010, 11:36 pm

[Well, your foot had vampire poison on it! xD]
[It's okay- he's my big strong guy and he lived through it. *huggles Jasper]
[Alright, TTYL!]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 6/25/2010, 10:08 am

Cassandra felt her undead heart tighten slightly at his words, and she remained a slightly limp for in his arms. She listened to what was going on, her image flickering slightly-- which happened most often when she was in fear; her power liked to take control of her sometimes, and that, she did not enjoy. Even if she didn't want to, she could go completely invisible and nobody would be able to see her until she could manage to get her power back under control again.

"I could use my power to cloak us." She offered in a quiet voice, her image becoming visible once more. Rarely did she try cloaking more than two people, but she was certain that it would work.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next