The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Ambiguous Blog

2 posters

Go down

Mo's Ambiguous Blog Empty Mo's Ambiguous Blog

Post by Komoda 1/13/2010, 9:18 pm

Jan. 13

Bleh bleh bleh.

Dang art teacher. >.> If it wasn't for all her flattery with comparing me to Edgar Allen Poe, then I would definitely be tempted to write her name in my imaginary Death Note. D: She made me restart the calligraphy thing... TWICE. But it will save me time in the long run, for now I'm writing quite a great deal smaller than I was previously.

Mm... I'm really enjoying Flyleaf as of recently, especially There For You, So I Thought and All Around Me. I find that it seems I've heard these songs before... Are they on the radio? I don't know, because I don't listen to the radio anymore. XP I like some radio songs, like Fireflies and Whatcha Say in particular, but other than that I prefer just listening to Flyleaf, Hollywood Undead and all the other songs and bands on my iPod that are for the most part not often played. Right now, due to my Death Note obsession, I'm into all my Japanese music again (the whole three songs that I have XD) so I'm going to have to download more... That and more Within Temptation. Forsaken is such a pretty song. Actually, come to think of it, I may need to download lots more bands... ^-^'' I found quite a few I liked, but I only came around to downloading one or two songs.

*coughs* Anyway.
I think I'm back to my old self. I mean, I'm not as talkative that I was a week ago... And I've found that I can control the need to spur out needless information. When I'm with my RL friends, that is. I haven't written in a while, though... Dang art homework. I should be doing that now I guess, but it can wait. XD

You know, I think the quality of my writing has somewhat improved today. Either it's my mood, the Shakespeare, the anime, or just the fact that by writing long sentences I can procrastinate. :33

Ambiguous is my new favourite word. I don't know where it came from, but that was the first word that popped into my head while thinking of a blog title. And I suppose it's suiting, because one can take the way I say things in many different ways...

Actually, now that I think of it...

Main Entry: am·big·u·ous
Pronunciation: \am-ˈbi-gyə-wəs\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin ambiguus, from ambigere to be undecided, from ambi- + agere to drive — more at agent
Date: 1528
1 a : doubtful or uncertain especially from obscurity or indistinctness <eyes of an ambiguous color> b : inexplicable
2 : capable of being understood in two or more possible senses or ways <an ambiguous smile> <an ambiguous term> <a deliberately ambiguous reply>
synonyms see obscure
— am·big·u·ous·ly adverb
— am·big·u·ous·ness noun

Story of my life? I think so.

But oh right, my day.

Well, it was rather terrible. I mean, in the morning I didn't do a whole lot of anything other than sit.

In math, I did some boring math questions and got yelled at for not doing it properly. Because clearly, when you throw in some long and complicated formula in front of your answer, it makes you that much better than everyone else. According to my math teacher, anyway. So by doing "6/x = 2"-which is
such a complex equation- in my head, I'm clearly not going to get it right because it's not at all at a grade two level sense of logic. I mean, all sarcasm aside, it really isn't rocket science to figure out that 6/3 is equivalent to two... I don't think it was necessary for her to complicate things by adding on all the other crap she did to it instead of simply dividing 6 by 2. Okay, so the extra bit of formula's important for future reference and all that, but I know how to do it. I just really don't want to waste my time on irrelevant additions to the equation... >.< I'd rather be working on my drawing of L. Or better yet, skipping math altogether to sleep.

Hey, I haven't had the urge to swear in my blog yet. This is good, this is very good indeed.

Anyway, in homeroom, I think I talked to Charly about... stuff she probably doesn't care about. Either that, or stuff
I don't care about, because we don't have an awful lot in common. But, either way, we probably talked.

In French, we did some vocabulary exercises... And yeah. Then I sat on the couch and drew L.

Bleh, in science, my lab partner was present. But, that just made it all the less exciting, because I don't interact with him... That would be silly. We watched a science movie though, about spacial... gah, I forget the word already. *sudden remembrance* AH! It's called a "combinaison spacial" in French... So, spacial combinations? Well, the proper term is space suit, but that's not exciting. But when we were learning about them, I got all woozy because I hate talking about blood pressure, and we were talking about the pressure in space and how it affects the body...

During lunch, we talked about Landon's end of semester party while contemplating tactics of smuggling in alcohol... O.o Afterwards, we threw a pear down the gym stairs and then ran away.

Art was okay. I was asked to restart calligraphy twice, and didn't understand half of what she was saying about Photoshop, but I think I got a sentence or two done at least... -.-

English was swell. We amused ourselves by making humming noises and driving people crazy. Oh yeah, Romeo and Juliet was interesting too.

And now I'm here, writing this blog. But I must be off to do my homework now...

Good evening, guys! Until we meet again on the morrow.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Ambiguous Blog Empty Re: Mo's Ambiguous Blog

Post by shadowsowner888 1/13/2010, 9:39 pm

I'm glad you're back to normal! ^^ When Komo's happier, so am I. (I don't know why I called you that. xD But it sounded Japanese!) Awesome blog. Without decent commentary, again.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Ambiguous Blog 1312Mo's Ambiguous Blog 2412Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3349Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3548Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/16/2010, 2:55 pm

Yay!! Japanese! :33 And thank you. Smile
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down