The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Ambiguous Blog

2 posters

Go down

Mo's Ambiguous Blog Empty Mo's Ambiguous Blog

Post by Komoda 1/18/2010, 8:11 pm

Jan. 18

Needa make a quick quick blog...

The morning was good. Went to the library, but didn't see the love of my life, unfortunately. T.T Dang nabit.

Math was decent. Nearly got all the work done, and it's all revision so not too hard...

Homeroom was boring. Did nothing at all.

French was good. Just did some verbs and such then sat around and talked.

Science was great. I can't remember what we were talking about, but lab partner and I were laughing about something. I think it was something stupid that Selin or Dylan said. It was a fun period overall. My average right now is 83 or something, and if I get 0% on the final exam, I'll still get a passing mark. So whoop whoop!

Lunch was pretty good. Went to A&W, where Pascal clarified that the restaurant name stands for Amburger and Wootbeer. XPP

Art was... Okay. Had some nice conversations with Binky and Xandy. Then the art teacher got super mad at me for not working... But screw her. She said something about me distracting my friends from working because they're slow workers as it is... But uh, it's not my responsibility to make sure my friends work. They wouldn't do anything regardless of whether or not I'm talking to them, so the art teacher can go jump in a snake pit. After all the crap she's put us through, I don't really care if she thinks I'm a delinquent. Besides, she's giving us this stupid written test on Thursday...? She can't give tests during the week of finals! Such an idiot.

English was good. Watched Romeo and Juliet and Romeo was pretty good lookin'. Kinda like a more mature Zac Efron... Except, the fact that Juliet looked ten kind of took away from the romance aspect.

And besides all that lovely summariness...

My cousin added me on FB! The one who I met at Boxing Day! XPPP Whoot whoot.

I want to write an L fanfic, but there's also all the other stories I want to write... What to do, what to do. Originally it was going to be a Light and L fanfic, but that wouldn't be postable here... So It was then going to be a female Light and L fanfic, but that's nondoable because I'd have to switch around the genders of everyone... So now, it will be L and
I.

Anyway, that's it, because I'm going to have to go shortly. More art homework and all that... -.-

Byebye!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Ambiguous Blog Empty Re: Mo's Ambiguous Blog

Post by shadowsowner888 1/19/2010, 8:40 pm

Write that L fanfic! Yes! Very Happy I really wanna read it.

Nice blog. x3 Lol, I'm getting so accustomed to your italics.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Ambiguous Blog 1312Mo's Ambiguous Blog 2412Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3349Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3548Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/20/2010, 9:56 pm

I hope you like it, when/if I post/finish it. XP

Why, thank ya. Very Happy
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/21/2010, 2:41 pm

Me too! ^^ Lol, I'm about 90% sure I shall. Cus your writing's just that cool.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Ambiguous Blog 1312Mo's Ambiguous Blog 2412Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3349Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3548Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/21/2010, 7:04 pm

Aw, thank you, Ado! ^^
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down