The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Ambiguous Blog - >.> Not my cup of tea.

2 posters

Go down

Mo's Ambiguous Blog - >.> Not my cup of tea. Empty Mo's Ambiguous Blog - >.> Not my cup of tea.

Post by Komoda 2/16/2010, 7:52 pm

Wise Japanese proverb of the day:
Unless an idiot dies, he won't be cured.
*round of applause*
February 16th

Current mood: A little confused, proud, offended, angry, and cheery all at the same time.
Current song: Ding Dong Song - Gunther & the Sunshine Girls
Current food: Tenka-Ichi Ban Rice Crackers... Om nom nom.

You know... On one hand, I should be doing my homework.

On the other hand, I need to rant before I forget what I was angry about.

Okay, so right here beside me I have this social paper beside me.

We had to answer questions about history and I think I did decent. The only thing I got wrong was when I thought she meant the Gregorian Calendar in one question, but she meant the other one... Then I linked the Jungle Book to the wrong historical event, or whatever. Anyway, what ticks me off is the comment she put on the side of my one answer... Okay, so the question was, "Do you think cave men were less intelligent than we are today?" So, since it was an opinion question, I put down my opinion (clearly). I said something about how they probably were
smarter than us because they let the weak die out. Okay, harsh, I know. But seriously... Like, if we spend all of our time supporting people that can't support themselves, it won't get us anywhere. We need a certain amount of compassion, but it's to the point where we're screwing with nature... And nature can handle things by itself, believe it or not. If we would have left things be, things would be a lot more convenient...

But anyway, enough of that. I didn't say ANYTHING about diversity or races being wrong. All I said was that the caveman's point of view was perhaps smarter than our overly civilized view of things. Nothing to do with race O.o. Or religion, for that matter. The only time I said race was once, and I meant "human race".

Then, she puts on my paper, "Same principle as Hitler? Be careful."

That was rather offending, thank you very much. Then she writes me a novel on the back (more like two sentences) about how we need diversity and different races to make us strong... My gosh.

*eye twitch*

I didn't say a freaking thing about that, yet she practically calls me RACIST? She's such an idiot, seriously.

It's all good though, because mom's sending her an email. I could handle it when she called me a prostitute, but comparing me to Hitler and calling me racist is a little too much...

Hmm... On a lighter note.

Niomi's mad at me for talking to Michael. She ignored me all day.

Heh, but on an actual lighter note...

Apparently I'm famous.

There I was, sitting like a loner in health because my friends weren't there...
Then Sehar sits with me. She's a really nice girl. ^^ She went to the school that my old band buddies (that I used to stalk) went to.

So immediately, she asks me if I went to [insert old elementary school name here]. So I nodded, then she was like, "So, you're one of the girls who stalked the boys in our class?"
XDD So, of course, I just said no... Then I was like, "Haha, actually, maybe I was."
Then she was telling me how the guys wouldn't shut up about my friends and I. O.O Apparently they really enjoyed being stalked by us... I swear, she said something about them finding us attractive too, though I could be just having a Komoda moment.

Then again, Matthew (my BFF from that school) did say I was an 8... Well that is rather mind bottling. Glad to have made a friend like Sehar, at least! Very Happy

But on an even lighter note...

Kawaii!

After I logged off of MSN last night, I was a little discouraged 'cause all Michael said was, "k, ttyl"
Then I log on to see that he put after, "Have a good night."

Okay, shut up woman, get on my horse.

Did you just hit on me?

Um, yes. Because hitting on yourself is physically possible...

>.>"

Ah, sorry. Just watched this video... And now the song's in my head. And yeah, that's where the horse thing came from...

Mallory said she was bi today. And I totally believed her. But the little bugger was lying. D: I was kinda surprised at my reaction, though. I just was like, "Aw, that's so cute!" Then hugged her. Well, glad to know I'm not prejudiced at least.

Anyway, sorry for such a fail blog, (Ha, fail blog) but I needa get some homework done anyway.

Love you all!

- Komoda
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Ambiguous Blog - >.> Not my cup of tea. Empty Re: Mo's Ambiguous Blog - >.> Not my cup of tea.

Post by shadowsowner888 2/16/2010, 8:30 pm

I think your teacher needs to be . . . cured. That is seriously sucky. I hate when people try to read between the lines and get it wrong. Razz She needs to learn that "To assume makes a [vista] out of you and me."

Oooh. :1 That rocks about the dudes you stalked! Nothing nicer than knowing you flattered somebody by doing something like that. xD

Mal's a little monkey. Razz Lying about that stuff isn't cool.

Failblog! Very Happy Mo's Ambiguous Blog - >.> Not my cup of tea. Epic-fail-garage-fail
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Ambiguous Blog - >.> Not my cup of tea. 1312Mo's Ambiguous Blog - >.> Not my cup of tea. 2412Mo's Ambiguous Blog - >.> Not my cup of tea. 3349Mo's Ambiguous Blog - >.> Not my cup of tea. 3548Mo's Ambiguous Blog - >.> Not my cup of tea. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Mo's Ambiguous Blog - >.> Not my cup of tea. Empty Re: Mo's Ambiguous Blog - >.> Not my cup of tea.

Post by Komoda 2/16/2010, 9:23 pm

XDDD Zomg, that made me rotfl. Couldn't agree more.

Lol, no kiddin'.

Hey! That reminds me that I have to give her back her monkey wings one of these days... But yeah, I agree.

Whoot! That's epic. XD
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/16/2010, 10:46 pm

nod

Monkey wings? . . . xD Um . . .

I'd like to know how the car got in there in the first place. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Ambiguous Blog - >.> Not my cup of tea. 1312Mo's Ambiguous Blog - >.> Not my cup of tea. 2412Mo's Ambiguous Blog - >.> Not my cup of tea. 3349Mo's Ambiguous Blog - >.> Not my cup of tea. 3548Mo's Ambiguous Blog - >.> Not my cup of tea. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down