The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Ambiguous Blog

2 posters

Go down

Mo's Ambiguous Blog Empty Mo's Ambiguous Blog

Post by Komoda 1/19/2010, 7:31 pm

Slowly recovering...

I should have just stopped watching Death Note when it was all nice and happy and...
(Don't read if you haven't gotten past Death Note Episode 25)

Spoiler:

*exhales* Okay, I think I'm done.

But seriously, I was kinda down today. :[ Pascal asked if my boyfriend broke up with me or something... But of course, Ni and Charly just laughed at me when I told them the reason why I was sad. Pfft, they aren't real friends anyway. Oh well.

I've came to the conclusion that a lot of people don't like me and never will. Like Emma... She was my idol a while back, but it's clear that she's a very judgmental and mean person who thinks I'm superficial for whatever reason. She's the one who's shallow, considering
she's the one judging me by my looks. She doesn't know anything about me, the bloody werewolf.

But whatever. I am who I am. I'll never be like Misa, I'll never be like Emma, I'll never be like Buffy... But I'll always be me. Whether I like it or not. Just little old, obsessive, "superficial", blond me... :/

But yeah. Today was decent. I... Well, did nothing terribly exciting. We watched the modern Romeo and Juliet and I quite loved Mercutio and his cross dressing... XP Probably the highlight of my day. The fact that the one Montague had pink hair was pretty rad, too. Everyone was saying Juliet wasn't pretty in that one, but I thought she was. I mean, she wasn't "jewel" pretty as she was described in the books, but I thought she was more of a woodsy, naturey pretty. Hard to describe... But I liked her better, because she wasn't as naive as the Juliet in the first movie we watched.

Yeah, and I saw the love of my life a few times today. I guess he's not really the love of my life, but he's... Well, he reminds me of L. :/ I think he's in grade ten too, but I'm not sure. Lol, I can't remember if we made eye contact, but I think it was right after Landon scared me so my face was like...
D8
and his was like...
O.o

But yeah, I've decided I'm not obsessing over him or telling anyone about him. Except for you guys, of course.

Oh. Apparently some hockey dude hit another hockey dude and caused the guy to like convulse on the ice... Disturbing.

Dum diddy dum...
Well, I'm going to write some fanfic now. I will write more of BR and TMA tomorrow, hopefully. Since it's a half day.

Byes guys.

Last edited by Komoda2000 on 1/20/2010, 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Ambiguous Blog Empty Re: Mo's Ambiguous Blog

Post by shadowsowner888 1/19/2010, 10:04 pm

Ni and Charly just don't understand; that's the problem. I think it's only writers like us that ever really get things. xP And Emma . . . well, she's just a brass mole.

I think it's awesome that you're you. :3 *poke* Don't let everyone else make you feel bad about it.

That sounds like interesting eye contact. xD

It's a very good choice, to not obsess over and tell RL people about boys. I've learned that by now . . . cus when you do, pretty soon everyone knows, and there's gossip about you. nod That's my lesson after liking Jamie.

Hockey players should be professional wrestlers. xD

Fanfic! Very Happy

Awesome blog. :3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Ambiguous Blog 1312Mo's Ambiguous Blog 2412Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3349Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3548Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/20/2010, 4:37 pm

Lol, the italics were totally screwed over...

I couldn't agree with ya more, Ado. Very Happy

Aw, thankies, Shad'! :3

Yes, yes it was. Except it wasn't awkward or anything... I always kinda look at him in the hallways, but it's not like a huge "eye contact" ordeal, it's more of a "I see you and you see me" kinda thing. XP

So true. D: At least we both know now to keep things secretive.

Omg! You're soo right!

YAY! XP Thanks to the crisis, it will actually have a plot now.

Thank you. worshippy
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/20/2010, 6:13 pm

Yeah, they were . . . xD

*giggles* Brass mole . . . heh, and I actually get away with saying that around home. x3

Swelcome. ^^

Lol, that's good. xD

*ominous laugh* Ah yes, secretive.

x3 That's good - ish. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Ambiguous Blog 1312Mo's Ambiguous Blog 2412Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3349Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3548Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/20/2010, 7:11 pm

XP

Hahaha, I just got what it meant!

Indeed. nod
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author