The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's [not so] Ambiguous Blog

2 posters

Go down

Mo's [not so] Ambiguous Blog Empty Mo's [not so] Ambiguous Blog

Post by Komoda 1/21/2010, 8:02 pm

Bloop bloop.

You know, sometimes I just get so angry, but I know I can't say anything about it. Because people can believe different things, whatever... But what ticks me off is when people say things that I know aren't true, but I can't tell them they're completely wrong because they'll think I'm a freak... I think I'm mainly referring to how people ask, "Do you believe in witches?" and then their friends respond, "Eh, no." -.-' (I'm still ranting about this FB question that two of my friends answered a while ago, by the way...)

Well, first of all, witches aren't something you believe in... That's like me asking, "Hey, do you believe in humans?" and someone saying, "No."
LOOK AROUND YOU, IDIOT.
*sighs*

Lol, but other than that, I'm in a splendid mood. ^^ Today went well.

I mean, the beginning of the math final was a win... I forgot how to subtract for like ten minutes (Yes,
subtract ^^") but other than that, it went okay.

Homeroom was homeroom... I think I drew L. But that's about it.

French was great. Drew L some more, and we didn't have to work so Binky and I took a little walk... And that was pretty much it. XP

Science was great. I finished my notes, talked to lab partner about some school stuff, and I got lots of compliments on my L drawing. ^^ Then I talked to Dylan and Melody about Death Note, but Dylan had no idea what he was talking about... XP

Lunch was decent. We sat in our corner thing, then I saw Mystery Guy at the library. XP Except, I'm so confused... Because I saw him from a distance the first time and he had the same hair as he did this time. But I swear his hair looked better yesterday... Okay, two different guys? Well, the Mystery Guy I saw today reminds me more of Light than L. He seems really smart... Except, not in a geeky way. XP Because everyone who goes to the library is smart, clearly. Except for me.

Speaking of Mystery Guys, I SAW ANOTHER BANE!
Yessshhh. Very Happy Win, win, win.
And he's my age, too. Except, his hair is too dark to be a Bane... But no, that's okay. Because I think I imagine Bane with darker hair, sometimes. Lol, so anyway, I was looking at him then Binky was like, "That's Rylan. He's in my homeroom."
And it definitely felt like a total movie moment, because she just saw me staring at him and casually told me who he was. XP But anyway, then I was just like, "Oh... He reminds me of a story character..." *.*

My vocabulary's slipping. I think this means I need to watch more Death Note reruns.

But back on topic...

Today in art, Binky and I left for another promenade when we were supposed to be in the library. The art teacher caught us. So Binky was like, "Uh... we went to the bathroom."
And the art teacher glared at us so I was like, "We were just at her locker!"
XP It was a fail. But oh well, she didn't talk to us about it again.

Anyway, on our walk, we saw this one guy. He has really beautiful eyes, and I've noticed because I made eye contact with him before. So yeah... Heh. ^^ Binky thinks he's ugly, but that's too bad for her.

Anywho...

After art, we went to English and finished the Romeo and Juliet movie. Very Happy I currently have a 91 in English. Whoot whoot!

I was really disgusted with Charly today, though. With the way she throws herself all over guys, she's going to get raped.

Speaking of that...

Erm... well, we've found out some things about Vamp Guy.

We had a conference after he, Binky and Ni had some interesting conversation... But anyway, we realized that he acts completely different with us girls.

When he talks to Ni, he acts all sporty.
When he talks to Mallory, he acts like a pervert.
When he talks to Binky, he acts like some sort of mysterious jerk.
And with me, he acts like a damaged romantic.

Very strange. I don't know why he does this, but... He's obviously either playing with us, very insecure, or both. :/

He's such a fake, gosh...

But yeah, I still had a good day. ^^ I've cared less and less about both Vamp Guy and Nathan, so yeah... I've found new joys in life. Like L dearest and stuff.^^

I wish I could be all grammatical and stuff again, though... But I'm just not in the mood. I'm in too much of a rush, and I'm too distracted.

But back to the subject.

This is what Zach said to Mal...

3:27pmMallory
Hiyers

3:28pmZachary
hey i dont think christen likes me

3:29pmMallory
Not anymore Razz

3:29pmZachary
had to happen sometime

3:29pmMallory
Wut do yo mean?

3:30pmZachary
well eventually you all are not going to care, so why not kick start the process

3:31pmMallory
Thats mean!

I don't know what this means. It's likely that I'm over thinking it and he just meant that he doesn't want us to care. But then again, if it was me... I probably would have meant, "You're going to realize I'm not as good as you think I am, and you'll move on to the next good-looking guy you see... Like what always happens." So if he really does mean it that way... Does he actually feel unloved?

*facepalm* Of course he doesn't. He's just a jerk.

I picked up a girl's paper today. ^^ And I felt nice for once in my life.

But yeah, that's it. Needa write, needa write, needa write...

Until we meet on the morrow!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's [not so] Ambiguous Blog Empty Re: Mo's [not so] Ambiguous Blog

Post by shadowsowner888 1/23/2010, 11:39 am

Sweet blog. ^^ . . . some of these people you know really need some lessons. Especially Charly . . .

They'll learn someday! And then you can point and laugh. nod Well, anywho, I'm glad you had a good day on the day you wrote this blog. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's [not so] Ambiguous Blog 1312Mo's [not so] Ambiguous Blog 2412Mo's [not so] Ambiguous Blog 3349Mo's [not so] Ambiguous Blog 3548Mo's [not so] Ambiguous Blog 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down