The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Ambiguous Blog

2 posters

Go down

Mo's Ambiguous Blog Empty Mo's Ambiguous Blog

Post by Komoda 2/13/2010, 5:48 pm

February 13th

Current mood: Tired, ticked.
Current food: Nothing.
Current song: Construction... wallbash

Er...

I've been writing blogs like every day, but I end up saying something I'm not supposed to and then deleting it. >.<

And I really don't know what to talk about, to be honest. But our computer that we had to take in for repair is back and safe at least (Thank gosh!♥️ I don't know what I'd do without it) but it had like 6 or 7 viruses on it... ^^"

Okay, so my parents blame it on me. And okay, it probably is all my fault. But honestly... We must have pretty crappy firewalls. I mean, I've just been downloading Sims stuff and Japanese music... But uh, at least a million other people do too and they don't get viruses. So it's honestly not my fault that we have such a crappy system... I could be more careful, but *shrug*.

And then that stupid Nero virus scanner thing pops up on my dad's laptop, and I can't even tell them that I was the one who accidentally clicked on it because I know they'll shank me in the face. So that Nero thing is doing it's little "create viruses and then destroy them" routine as we speak, and it's purely my fault, but my parents are making an even bigger deal out of it than it really is. D: Which is why they can't know that it's again my fault.

Dang it, I hate lying.

But yeah... I have a crap load of homework right now too. And house renovations, and drawing, and I'm not even going to talk about writing right now. DDDDDDDDD:
I just got so stressed that I grew multiple mouths.

But on the bright side... Michael accepted my friend request on FB and apologized for not being there when I was.

Hah, I just smiled. Komoda smiled.

But on the dark side...
I can't even say. Because I have to be discreet, otherwise I'll end up deleting my blog for the fourth time... On purpose, of course. Unless I'm possessed... Which wouldn't really surprise me.

Speaking of possession, I had to battle all these possessed peeps on Pokemon. It was deranged. Good thing Butterfree kicks undead booty!!!

Butterfree is stronger than Charmeleon, actually. Or they're about the same... She has all these kick-VISTA! psychic moves though, and Charmeleon's way too easily beat by water and rock. But then again, Charmeleon will be a beast when he evolves into Charizard.

(There's censors over Canadian words!? What is this!? That's not a swear... That's like saying DATENUTS! is a swear. Oh wait, that's censored too...?)

Yeah, idk where I was going with this...

Mo's Ambiguous Blog 34rizo7

I love this picture of BB. It's so... Aah. *.* The artist perfectly depicted that raw obsession that he has with L.

On Sims, I have a whole clan of vampires that are my BFFs, and then one of them bit me so I'm a vamp too... D: It sucks 'cause I can't go to work, but I couldn't anyway until I have my (third) baby so oh well. At least I'm immortal!

Yeah, that's it...

Bye guys.

- Komoda
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Ambiguous Blog Empty Re: Mo's Ambiguous Blog

Post by shadowsowner888 2/14/2010, 10:42 am

I'm sorry about the crap with all those viruses. Razz Viruses suck.

I put a lot of censors out over mild words. ^^; Lol, just trying to make sure my mom doesn't get on my case for anything.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Ambiguous Blog 1312Mo's Ambiguous Blog 2412Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3349Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3548Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down