The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Ambiguous Blog

3 posters

Go down

Mo's Ambiguous Blog Empty Mo's Ambiguous Blog

Post by Komoda 1/17/2010, 12:03 pm

January 17th

Gah, all of this detective work is rattling my brain...

How do Nick Jonas, Twilight and Mweor all relate...?

But seriously, I've already solved a few mysteries.

First of all, I know who Hidden Holidays is. Actually, when they joined and made the first post, I narrowed it down to two options, based on their writing style. And when the one mod I was suspecting joined the activity, then I knew it must have been the other one. To confirm my suspicions, that mod went missing for the same period of time that Hidden Holidays did, so case closed. This was like a month ago that I figured it out, but now that I'm trying to be a detective, I figure it's crucial for me to post this. XP

I also figured out who my pen pal was. It was pretty easy though, because they have a unique writing style. I think I knew from the second PM.

And of course, I also figured out what the limestone eggs are...
This is a quote from the Dragcave Club.

Komoda2000 wrote:I have two of the electric new ones. XP Got them by accident. Or, I got the second by accident anyway...

But, I believe I know what the limestone ones are. I'll put it in a spoiler.

Spoiler:

1st step to becoming a detective? I think so. nod

EDIT: More proof of my theory!!

Spoiler:
Skill, skill.

So yes, now I must try to solve this case of Shadow's naughtiness... I already have a few possibly theories, but none of them link together properly. Think Komoda,
think.

Yesterday I did like nothing. Though, I finished my math while watching Death Note... Oh, and goodness, it was freaking intense. I think I'm sort of on L's side, though... Because though I agree with what Light's doing to an extent, Light's just gone insane now. Now he's killing too many innocent people. Sad

So basically, my order of favourite characters goes...

1. L
2. Ryuk
3. Touta
4. Misa
5. Light

nod

Lesse... I have quite a bit of work to do today. I have 6 15 minute drawings to do... That's only really an hour and a half, though. And then I have this big drawing to do, which will probably take like two hours. So 10:00 plus 3/5 hours... Is 1:30. So theoretically, I could have it all done by 1:30, minus lunch. So more like 2:30... Hm, and then I also need to clean my hamster cage, which will take half an hour, so that makes 3:00. So if I get cracking now, I can have like 5 hours to get some writing and drawing done, then have free time at the end to watch an ep or two of Death Note!

I am officially motivated. But first, I must make my bed and such.

Okay, right now I don't know if I want to be a police officer or a detective. Mother suggests I get my degree in criminology so that I can become a detective, but I can also go to the police academy afterwards. Maybe I'll put more research into this...

But anyway, since I must get work done, I better go.

Bye good friends!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Ambiguous Blog Empty Re: Mo's Ambiguous Blog

Post by Arianna 1/17/2010, 12:09 pm

I know who Hidden Holidays is, too. I just looked at the last-online times. xD
Pen-pal? Cool. (:
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Mo's Ambiguous Blog 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/17/2010, 3:48 pm

Haha, nice! I s'pose that's the easiest way.XP

Yeah, the old Twig pen-pals. nod
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/17/2010, 7:13 pm

You guys!! Shh! It's a secret! xD (I was afraid it was getting obvious. >.>;Wink

You might be wrong, though. ^^ Maybe we did this on purpose to fool you.

But maybe we didn't. Surprised

That would be so epic if you're right about the limestones! ^^ Gargoyles are awesome.

I wish I could offer you some advice on the police/detective thing . . . both are kinda similar, so yah. Although, if you become a police, you get donut privileges! Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Ambiguous Blog 1312Mo's Ambiguous Blog 2412Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3349Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3548Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/17/2010, 7:18 pm

XP Dun worry, I won't say a word.

Hmm... That brings down the probability of my suspect to about 80%. But still, the way you panicked like that in the previous line gives away the fact that it really is obvious. XD

Yeah, they are! You could name yours Damian or something similar. 'Cause isn't he a gargoyle-like being?

Ah, that's true! But if I become a detective, I can be like L, and therefore I will get lots of sweets and my own sniper body guard. Twisted Evil
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/17/2010, 7:36 pm

Maybe I was doing that to fool you as well, though. smug (And of course, maybe not. Surprised)

YEAH!! Very Happy DAMIAN! (Yup, he's a - oh, wow, I wanted to call him a gargy - a gargoyle. xD)

Ooh. smug Bodyguards pwn . . .
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Ambiguous Blog 1312Mo's Ambiguous Blog 2412Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3349Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3548Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/17/2010, 8:54 pm

Lol, okay, okay. XP

Nice! Yay for Damian.

Yes they do! Very Happy
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author