The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Ambiguous Blog

4 posters

Go down

Mo's Ambiguous Blog Empty Mo's Ambiguous Blog

Post by Komoda 1/14/2010, 9:16 pm

Jan. 14

Shoot me now.

Well, at least I get an extra day to work on calligraphy. I've got 2/5 of my 5 pages done, so that's half. But I have about three hours to finish the other half... Fun fun. I'm also tired as heck, which just makes me even more miserable.

Bleh. D: I'm not enjoying school all that much anymore, other than seeing my friends. Science is always a drag, because I'm not beside anyone I really talk to, other than Dylan. But then again, I don't talk to a lot of people in my class... Well, besides the kids from my old school (excluding Matt) along with Mac, Pascal, Dylan, Alexandre, and whoever talks to me first. Not that I don't like my other classmates, but I'm just not outgoing enough to start a conversation with them. It takes me a while to warm up to people... Like, a
really long while. Except for certain individuals, I guess.

I'm going through serious anime withdrawal. Due to calligraphy, I've been doing nothing but homework and my blogs when I get home. And seriously, as pathetic as it is, anime, my internet friends and writing is all I have. My friends are good I guess, but I'm always second choice and I don't have the same interests as them... And I love my family too, but again, no common interests. So really, I'm worried that I'm slipping into depression again. It's hard sometimes knowing that no one really cares all that much about me. I know my family does, and my friends might sort of care, but I guess I just can't help but feel secluded when I have no one to really relate to, other than you guys. Not saying that you guys aren't enough for me, but I need real life friends as awesome as you, ya know?

*sigh* But anyway, today was fairly decent. I mean, I had some good laughs, got some work done, but I'm always in a crummy mood when I get home and can't do anything I really want to do, other than blog and do homework. Blogging is fun, though...

Good evening guys.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Ambiguous Blog Empty Re: Mo's Ambiguous Blog

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/14/2010, 9:49 pm

Mo, I know school is hard and very annoying, but you hafta stay strong. Remember, when college is done and over with, no more homework. Smile
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Mo's Ambiguous Blog Siggy
Mo's Ambiguous Blog SiggyMo's Ambiguous Blog Siggy
Mo's Ambiguous Blog SiggyMo's Ambiguous Blog Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/15/2010, 6:45 pm

I'm sorry things are so tough, Komoda. Razz I know I'm not real (I mean, in a way xD), but it's like that for me right now. >.< I have barely enough time for anything anymore because of how much time I've been spending lately on schoolwork.

I hope things get better for ya! Sad Just remember that there's always something better ahead, if you can just be patient enough to let it come to you.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Ambiguous Blog 1312Mo's Ambiguous Blog 2412Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3349Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3548Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/16/2010, 2:55 pm

Ah, that's true, Amanda. XP I'm not going to college, but I'm going to the police academy... And it's only 14 weeks long, I believe, so that won't be too much homework, if any.

Ah yeah. D: Hopefully things will get better for the both of us.

Very true, Ado! I'll just hope.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 1/16/2010, 2:59 pm

No college? 0.o

'Scuse my overreaction. xD Nice blog. Very Happy
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Mo's Ambiguous Blog 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/17/2010, 10:00 am

Lol, I just realized how cool it is that you wanna be a policeperson. Very Happy

Yes! Hope. nod
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Ambiguous Blog 1312Mo's Ambiguous Blog 2412Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3349Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3548Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down