The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Ambiguous Blog

2 posters

Go down

Mo's Ambiguous Blog Empty Mo's Ambiguous Blog

Post by Komoda 1/16/2010, 2:52 pm

January 16th

I started out making a blog last night.

But then I got distracted by makeup and hair tutorials... And spent half an hour trying to put my hair in pigtails, but it was so curly that I couldn't... XP

So, I got tired and ended up closing the window where I was writing my blog without really thinking. XD And now, I shall restart.

Yesterday was a fairly win day.

In the morning, I... Kinda just sat around. But, but, but! I
did meet a new love of my life. nod He looks slightly like L from the Death Note movies (not the anime) except he doesn't have black beneath his eyes and his hair isn't as voluminous. XD I saw him at the library.

During math, I got yelled at for hesitating again... ._." But yeah, oh well. The teacher still loves me, and if I don't marry the other fellow, I'm marrying my math teacher's son. Because he's very multi-talented. nod He can speak three languages, and he's funny too. He also owes me two dollars... But still.

Whoa. O.o Komoda likes someone for their personality!? That's a first.

Homeroom was sweet. I bonded with the substitute!!! He looked a bit like Chandler from friends, and we bonded by... Well, I told him what class he was teaching. ^-^' But still, there was major bonding!

French was pretty good. We slacked off the whole time, 'cause our teacher is spectacular.

Science was EPIC! Lab partner was absent again, which just made it better. We watched this sweet movie about space, and it really made me realize how vast our universe is... I mean, we're so tiny. There's no way that we can possibly be the only life forms. Even our
galaxy, which our planet is just a tiny speck of, is small compared to the world outside of it... Earth in all actuality is smaller than an atom. Well, figuratively speaking... But seriously, it was a sweet movie. I loved it.

Lunch was decent. Went to DQ, got a Moolatte, blah blah.

Art was alright. XP I made a cover page for my calligraphy and we presented our Egyptian project. Landon made the power point... It was pretty good, other than the fact that he put a picture of Michael Jackson in there, comparing him to the Sphinx because "he had no nose." ... -.-' Well, maybe the paper I wrote saved our marks.

English was pretty okay. We read Romeo and Juliet, and I spend the period making fun of Matt everytime he missed pronounced something, because he corrects everyone's little mistakes but he can't even pronounce "misshapen." Or anything else for that matter... He's such a hypocritical, ignorant, prejudiced DB. Ha, can you tell I'm still mad at him? Actually, on Thursday night when I was finishing my calligraphy, The Lonely Island started playing and it reminded me of the times when we would sing, "Like a Boss," "I'm on a Boat," and this other song with an inappropriate title... XP But anyway, I
almost forgave him. Then I remembered what an idiot he was. He acts like a freaking know-it-all, even though he doesn't know anything.

The bus ride home was enjoyable enough because I was in a good mood... I can't remember why. Maybe because I had caffeine so I wasn't tired for once?

Ah, so that's the summary of my day. Now on to bloggy stuff.

It's so awkward every time we walk by Zach.
He went from never looking at anyone at all...
To craning his neck to look at us as we walk by. :/

So it's so hard not to make eye contact with him. It's like he unmistakably takes notice of us every single time. Seriously, the
second he's in view, he looks at us. It's getting strange.

Like when we were walking to art... He normally is leaning against his locker looking straight ahead, but this time he was actually turned to the side looking straight at us. o.O I pretended I didn't notice and I took the long way around to get my binder.

Ha, that's right! I'm putting extra effort into avoiding him instead of stalking him. This is step 1 to recovery of my sanity.

Bleh, I'm kind of mentally confused right now, though.
I mean, on one hand, I can be talkative, quirky, funny, and somewhat hyper at times.
On the other hand, I'm quiet, negative, mean, and apathetic a lot of the time.

I'm thinking the first bit is probably just because that's the way I am...The second could be just due to my mood swings, but I think it's also because depression runs in my family.

Ha, that and I don't sleep enough.

What else do I have to talk about?

I haven't written in forever... -.- I should probably do that today. I want to get started on this zombie apocalypse story, but then again, it's probably best if I finish all my other ones first... ^^"

Yesterday... I took a mini trial for this test that you need to take and pass in order to get into the Police Academy. XP I got 62%, but that's enough to pass, so yay! Lol, I have to be able to spell, problem solve fast and such. It's 72 questions in 35 minutes... :/ The one I took was only like 8 questions, though.

Well, becoming a police officer will be challenging... But worth it. My neighbor's a police officer, so mom suggested I invite him over for coffee and ask him about it this summer. nod I think I may just do that, if I wasn't so socially awkward...

*subject change*

With fronds like these, well who needs anemones?

I love Owl City. Before I was avoiding the songs because he's too happy and corny all of the time, but I realized when I was listening closely to the songs while doing calligraphy the other night that I love corny stuff. :3 I can really relate to Tidal Wave. And really, as happy as Adam seems, I really don't believe it, especially after listening to TW. I think he's definitely been through some dark times. And knowing that makes him all the more believable. Very Happy

Hmm... I may just post some songs.

Tidal Wave is there because well, I just told y'all about how I can relate to it. Especially the bit where he says "But sadly then, all my heavy hopes just pull me back down again" because the reason why I'm so negative all the time is so that I don't get my dreams crushed...

Whatever You Like is on the list because... Well, it reminds me of Anthony. And do you know who Anthony is...? *evil face* Does the smug face ring a bell? XPP Gotta love that crazy carny. That's the song that was playing when my sis and I were riding The Polar Express and he was eyeing her up.

So I Thought is on there because I'm in love with that song at the moment... It's so beautiful.

What's Up People!? is on there because it's freakin' epic song and it's in the second opening of Death Note. It's all in Japanese except for when it says, "What's up" in the chorus. There's a whispered part in the beginning where it's English, but there are no swears... Most of it is Japanese, I swear. It may sound like there's some cuss words, and there are some translations where there are swears, but those translations are wrong. There aren't any swears on Death Note, so there wouldn't be in the theme song. The words that sound English are "sanka" and "fuankan." ... XDD

Anyway, yeah. XDD

Sad I think lab partner is actually sick, 'cause I'm sick too. I think I got it from him... And with finals next week!? O.o Not good.

Hm... Nothing much left to talk about. I'm on ep 22 of Death Note right now, and I have a ton of art homework. -.-

EDIT:
GAH!
I'm sooo torn right now. :/
I mean...
*Death Note spoiler ahead*
Spoiler:

So yeah... XD

Peace!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Ambiguous Blog Empty Re: Mo's Ambiguous Blog

Post by shadowsowner888 1/17/2010, 10:19 am

Landon has a cool sense of humor. xD I wish I could've seen that . . .

That paragraph about Matt reminds me of Jamie . . . I think our emotions about the respective persons are pretty much similar. xD People are so annoying sometimes.

I tend to have differing personalities too sometimes, though not so drastically. xD I have nothing else to say, though, as I don't know why.

You should invite the police officer over! Very Happy Maybe he'll even arrest you, and you can see what it'd be like!

You know what? xD I heard Whatever You Like before! Except, it was a Weird Al version.

CARNY! Very Happy smug

I don't think you caught your disease from Lab Partner. Very Happy I think you caught it from me!

That Japanese song is not what I expected. xD It's so heavy metal - I was imagining something, like, oriental! hysterical
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Ambiguous Blog 1312Mo's Ambiguous Blog 2412Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3349Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3548Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/17/2010, 10:59 am

Haha, yeah. It was funny, but I wish he hadn't done it on the project... XP It was fast though, so I don't think the teacher noticed.

Yeah, lol. He used to be my best guy friend at one point but now... Bleh.

Well, I guess maybe it comes from having a world online and a world in RL? Maybe the two personalities clash sometimes.

Haha, oh joy! Then I could get put with all the other convicts!

Lol, nice. How did that one go?

YAY!

Ah, perhaps! 'Cause there's a disease goin' around on Twig too, right?

Lol! I don't think I know any Japanese oriental music... Mainly just pop and heavy metal. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/17/2010, 6:56 pm

Well, it's not so much different that way. It usually just differs in RL . . . I consider my online personality my real one, but when I'm around my closest friends I act a lot more insane apparently. xD Cus I went to teen club, and Ann wasn't there, and I was a lot more serene. Until Mary Swan came in and we started talking about my car. xD

xD

I dunno . . . xD I never heard the words. All I know is that it started off with "I know our economy's in the toilet, but I'm still gonna treat you right."

nod There is.

xD Lol, well, that's better than what I was thinking of.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Ambiguous Blog 1312Mo's Ambiguous Blog 2412Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3349Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3548Mo's Ambiguous Blog 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down