The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Unexpected~

3 posters

Go down

~The Unexpected~ Empty ~The Unexpected~

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 1/26/2010, 12:03 am

Maturity: General Romance, kissing, hugging, school stuff, you get the point.
Fantasy: Some telepaty links/ seeing future/past, other than that, none!

~~~~~~~~

Preface:

Most of you ever heard the name of Alyssa Rosetta Rameriez haven't you? No? Of course not!
The truth is, she isn't the one of those people who will get the boys' attention and have all of her friends wanting to sit next to her. Well, at least not after she got her glasses and well she changed. But no matter how she looks, she always acts and is the same. Maybe that's how she still has good friends and a reputation of being really good at soccer and is intelligent. She just needs to learn how to deal with the populars and Logan, rival in soccer and smartness. Alyssa deals with alot of things in her life, she plays soccer,volleyball and maybe even basketball! Along with that she plays a violin in the Symphany Orchrestra in her school. These weren't the least of her troubles, you know...

~~~~~~~~

Chapter One~

The rain pattered softly on the windows. Alyssa Rameriez sat on her bed, trying to call her friend. "Come on Annabelle! Pick up already!" She murmered to herself, obviously impatient. "Hello?" a voice answered. "Annabelle, it's Alyssa. Are we still going to walk to school together?" she asked her.
"Of course Aly! I know how much you love it when it rains," Annabelle responded.
"But Anna, you hate rain!" Alyssa argued.
"Aly! Relax! It's our first day of High School and I know how much you want to look pretty for that, especially cause..." Annabelle stopped talking.

"Yeah. Meet you in front of my house," Alyssa hanged up and got dressed. She put on a bright pink t-shirt with a black butterfly design on it with some skinny jeans. She brushed her long black hair and left it down in two braids, with a navy blue bow on the right side of her head. "Perfect!" Alyssa said to herself, grabbing her glasses and jacket and running downstairs.

"Good morning, mom." Alyssa greeted her mother, Jarida Rameriez. Alexander and Christopher Rameriez, her two little brothers, were stuffing their faces with waffles. "Hello, are you going to eat something?" Jarida asked. "Sure, I'll have some waffles, I guess," she replied, already taking out the box. "THere's no more?" She thought in her head, turning towards where her brothers were. They both nodded as if they read her thoughts. "Bye!" Alyssa exclaimed, walking out the door with her backpack. Annabelle was already waiting, an umbrella in her hands. "Finally!" she gave a sigh of releif. Alyssa rolled her eyes. "Come on, Elizzie is probally freaking out now," Alyssa walked along the sidewalk, heading tot heir new school.

~*~

"You've arrived at last!" Elizabeth or Elizzie commented as Alyssa and Annabelle walked towards her. Elizabeth had long, brown hair and light brown eyes with creamy colored skin. She look almost like Annabelle, so no wonder they are best friends. "Are you ready for this?" Anna asked excitedly. "Yup!" Elizzie replied confidently. "Not really," Aly answered flatly. "Come on Alyssa! You have to go in there anyways!" Anna reasoned with her. "I know. I'll just go in by myself!" Alyssa mumbled, and she walked inside the school building, already feeling nervous.

A bunch of kids walked around her. She felt like the only 9th grader there! She went by the office to pick up her schelude and went to find her locker. "How am I going to survive this?" Alyssa wondered helplessly to herself. Before she knew it, she was on the ground rubbing her head. "Ow," she muttered through clenched teeth.When she opened her eyes she was looking at someone else. "I'm sorry," he apologized. "Benjamin?" Alyssa asked in shock. "Alyssa?" The boy replied and Alyssa nodded. For a moment they were looking in each other's eyes but then they ended up sharing a friendly hug. "It's good to see you, Ben," Alyssa told her friend. "You too," Ben answered. Benjamin had black hair that always looked spikey and he had dark brown eyes with light tan skin. He was part Mexican, like Alyssa, and people often confused them to be relatives. Alyssa smiled big. She had known him since kindergarden, and had always been good friends. "Well... see...you...later," Alyssa stuttered and walked away qucikly. She felt her hot cheeks as she walked away. She felt dizzy now, and hoped that she wouldn't run into him for the rest of the day.

Chapter Two~

I walked into my first period, biology. Ms. Shuns was calling role and I queitly took a seat. "Mr. Gonzales?" the teacher called out. "Here," I felt my heart skip a beat. Benjamin is in my class! I stared at him." Ms. Rameriez?" I heard Ms.Shuns call impatiently. "Uh, here!" I replied embarrased. I took a quick glance at Benjamin and saw him chuckle quietly. "Today class, we will be looking in our text books, turn to page 31," Ms.Shun began to read the first page and then called on someone else. For some reason, I couldn't focas. My thoughts were clouded with terrible visions I couldn't explain. "Ms. Rameriez?" I faced the teacher. Great! Just what I need! "Can you read the rest of Chapter One?" I nodded. "Where are we?" I asked flatly, and everyone burst out laughing. Everyone expect for Benjamin, who turned a mouthed the words, Page 35. I gave him a greatful glance and began to read.

======

Lunch came by quickly.

Last edited by AlexisPurrincess on 2/13/2010, 8:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 293

Back to top Go down

~The Unexpected~ Empty Re: ~The Unexpected~

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 1/26/2010, 12:04 am

((reserved))
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/26/2010, 12:07 am

Cool, I can't wait for more it sounds good!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/26/2010, 8:02 pm

Sounds cooll! :3 I can't wait until you post the actual story.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

~The Unexpected~ 1312~The Unexpected~ 2412~The Unexpected~ 3349~The Unexpected~ 3548~The Unexpected~ 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 1/30/2010, 9:26 pm

First chapter up! Not so good for a start but I promise it will get better.
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/30/2010, 9:29 pm

Cool, I love it. A bit of romance maybe?
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/31/2010, 9:39 am

Lovely job. ^^ I wanna see if anything happens between Ben and Alyssa!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

~The Unexpected~ 1312~The Unexpected~ 2412~The Unexpected~ 3349~The Unexpected~ 3548~The Unexpected~ 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down