The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Rock This World ~ A Music Band RP

+4
Taylor_Potter
Miss_Alice
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Malicious Nightmares
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Let's Rock This World ~ A Music Band RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's Rock This World ~ A Music Band RP

Post by Crystal Aura 2/13/2010, 9:37 pm

{( O_O

You ate supper at 8:03 P.M? )}
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2947

Back to top Go down

Let's Rock This World ~ A Music Band RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's Rock This World ~ A Music Band RP

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/13/2010, 9:38 pm

[[Mggh. Just reply! I've got a headache, and only 10 internet mins, left!]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 2/13/2010, 9:55 pm

She remained poker-faced and completely still, actually resembling a statue by this point.
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/13/2010, 9:56 pm

"HEY, YOU guys done?" Lasuria asked those already on stage. "We'd kind of like our turn, now."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 2/13/2010, 9:58 pm

She returned to wavering gaze at the two girls occupying the stage; waiting their response to that. And was equally curious... why these other guys thought they were so brilliant.

Last edited by Crystal Aura on 2/13/2010, 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/13/2010, 9:59 pm

[[I just got a PM from WCL.. but sadly.. somehow, my netbook ain't connecting to the internet, ONLY when I check PMs.. Um.. can you please send that to WCL? Tell her to just go to the RP, then.]]

"HEH... HEH.." she trailed off.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 2/13/2010, 10:02 pm

Crystal Aura wrote:She returned to wavering gaze at the two girls occupying the stage; waiting their response to that. And was equally curious... why these other guys thought they were so brilliant.

Done, and I edited my last reply. nod
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 2/13/2010, 10:12 pm

Raven finally stopped in mid-note. Truthfully, this was the first time she'd noticed the new comers. Her brilliant blue-violet eyes took in the scene curiously. A sneer threatened to pull at her mouth but she surpressed the feeling and stared at them. Her look was nearly obvious, as if demanding why they were so impatient.

(back)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6743

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 2/13/2010, 10:21 pm

She felt like protesting against the newcomers herself, but she could only bring her mouth to twitch. Her knees trembled and she shyly took a seat... still wanting to say something like:

'Go fall down a snake pit, they were here first and that's it. It's not such a big deal, either. No worlwide panic is going to erupt just because there's no way you're getting what you want...'
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 2/13/2010, 10:34 pm

Raven's eyes fell back onto the drums and as if completely forgetting the group was there, she started once again. This time the cymbals began it all, following with something that sounded a little more dramtic than the last. For a girl who had no emotions, it all came out through her music even if it was drums.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 2/13/2010, 10:41 pm

She enjoyed the muic effortlessly -- again, as she would.

She eventually rose to her feet, and strolled toward the stage.
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/14/2010, 3:41 pm

"Listen," Adam began. "I'm unsure if you know me, but I'm Adam Gontier of Three Days Grace. And I would really like to get up on that stage.."
"Because according to the schedule, its our turn, now." Lasuria added.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 2/14/2010, 3:48 pm

She veered her head to one side, finally in easy-hearing distance of what they were saying. Schedule?

She didn't know why she came here to escape from pain, and...
She just knew these other two girls came here randomly, too.
A schedule has been never mentioned...
What the devil? she thought, I don't know who these people think they are, but if they keep nagging, I'll serve them, alright...
A boot to the face, that is...!
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/14/2010, 3:54 pm

"Please," this time, it was Barry Stock, who spoke up. "We came to 'blow their minds'.. if you know what I mean. We were planning on playing 'Animal I've Become'..." he added.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 2/14/2010, 3:57 pm

{( Okay, Taylor and Alice would need to reply to that post since Madelyn's kind of... silent and not who you're talking to.

Whoa... Three Days Grace... -_-
Weird, Mia, just wierd. nod

Well, anyways, kudos to you for havin' the guts to involve them, XD)}
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/14/2010, 4:04 pm

[[I needed them to have a singer and bass player for this gig, so.. XD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 2/14/2010, 4:07 pm

{( Didn't you read my form...? Ah wait... I clearly stated Madelyn was a singer... but not a good one, lol. Right. )}
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/14/2010, 4:11 pm

[[I know, but.. I meant like.. she's not part of their band, [yet], so... rolleyes]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 2/14/2010, 4:19 pm

{( Yuppers. But the Three Days Grace thing was random... and that's what I meant before, by saying you have guts to throw in something so... how do you say...? ... Hokey. XD )}

{( I'm so jealous of your avatar! )}
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/14/2010, 4:21 pm

[Thanks, 'bout the avvy comment. I found it, n' love it. XD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 2/14/2010, 4:29 pm

{( The pleasure is all mine, Miafire. Smile )}
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 2/14/2010, 6:19 pm

The drum beat stopped literally in half and obviously had much to go. Raven's dark eyes met the faces of the group. Obviously heard them now and by the smug look on her face wasn't going to give up the drum set. "Then wait your turn." The first time it'd been used all day, her voice was surpsingly meek sounding for a girl like her. With a twitch of her wrist, she started the rift up again.

(I promise, it's just Raven's personality... I'm not like her normally x])
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 2/14/2010, 9:17 pm

Name: Cyndi Spritz
Genre: I'm just naming the Anti-Genres: screamo, rap, hardcore, most metal, most pop, toddler tunes
Description: [I wish I had my Band Hero pic...] Cyndi is a pale, slim girl at 5'9". Her auburn hair is extremely long and wavy, always held up in a darn big Pony. She has milky brown eyes, but not very many people see them as she's always wearing big red sunglasses.
Personality: Cyndi's an interesting combination of things. At first look, say in school, she seems like the nerdiest thing to land on Earth, but when Cyndi ties up the ol' Pony and flips on the sunglasses, she's owning a ton of people. She's just the shy computer nerd cooped up in her little house, really wanting to turn on her lights, but is afraid to until the opportunity is spread out in front of her. That's all I want to reveal on Cyndi, though.
Instrument: Bass/Vocals
Band: Not really in one now, but is thinking about building one called CYnical daYZ--she's not sure if she will though.
Other: This is my Band Hero character under a different (potential) band name. smug
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/14/2010, 9:18 pm

[[Pssh. Accepted. XD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 2/14/2010, 9:30 pm

[Whee, thanksies. x3]

[Is anyone here to RP... ?]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next