The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small blog that will probably lead to Anger

5 posters

Go down

A small blog that will probably lead to Anger Empty A small blog that will probably lead to Anger

Post by Noah the Flood 2/7/2010, 9:58 pm

Well there is all this being upset about Shad's rule that she is keeping. I myself, could CARE LESS if the rule stayed or changed, but just listen to me for a moment

This is Shad's sight, its her rules. If you are SO angered by this, its not like you can't go on another site to post those types of stories. This is Shad's beliefs, and they are very strong. Just don't let this come between what a great person Shad is. Leave it alone people. Its one little thing. You can live without it. You could just go back to WI and not be able to post anything with romance or violence. I think she's being pretty gracious, don't whine about what you don't have, but be greatful for what you have. Now, I'm gona do something and bring in a bible verse;
My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry
James 1:19. Listen to Shad's side of the story, then talk this out like the CIVILIZED people we are.

Thank you.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

A small blog that will probably lead to Anger Empty Re: A small blog that will probably lead to Anger

Post by Dragon Lover 2/7/2010, 10:01 pm

*applaudes* Amen to all of that, Noey. Well said, I agree completely.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

A small blog that will probably lead to Anger Empty Re: A small blog that will probably lead to Anger

Post by Komoda 2/7/2010, 10:10 pm

I agree to an extent, Noah. I definitely realize it's her decision to keep this rule, and I didn't have a problem with it in the first place because it is her site, after all. The only thing I have a problem with is that she said that God would be disappointed in her just for letting people post homo$exual stories on the site... I guess it's her beliefs, whatever... But it's people like that that make me really start to hate this religion, and I don't want to be prejudiced towards anything.

But yes, congratulations for being so mature about this. :3

...I unfortunately can't take that approach.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 2/7/2010, 10:13 pm

....*pokes part of what Komoda said* I might sound slightly hypocritcal, but I agree with you. Though I'll let you decide what I agree on.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/7/2010, 10:18 pm

Seriously, I truly agree, Noah!

I really don't care about that rule, and won't be angered by it. You really think I'm going to write stories like that? Nah-uh!
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 2/8/2010, 10:51 am

I'm not mad that the rule stayed, really, I'm sort of... disappointed, I guess, about how she said that God would be disappointed in her for letting people post stories like that. It just... I don't know, just didn't strike me as the right kind of reasoning. Sort of homophobic, if you ask me.
But I'm not gonna be any more annoying, because Mo and I have already made a big deal about it. As she said, congrats on being so mature about it. Wish we could be that way. :/
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

A small blog that will probably lead to Anger 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 2/8/2010, 5:21 pm

Actually, I want to say, it would be good reasoning. Homophobic is like, the fear of it in genral, and for her to consider it and talk about it sometimes, makes Shadow not homophobic.

Think of it this way. If you were like...mentoring a young athiest or even a person who wanted to be healthier, and they broke a rule you had made, would you not be dissapointed?
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down