The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaylu Carters first day! (my WI story, MORE CHAPPIES ON 3rd PAGE!!)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kaylu Carters first day! (my WI story, MORE CHAPPIES ON 3rd PAGE!!) Empty Kaylu Carters first day! (my WI story, MORE CHAPPIES ON 3rd PAGE!!)

Post by catbuster 2/9/2010, 11:06 pm

OK guys so here it is! I got it back and now I'm reposting

CHARRIES!!!
Spoiler:
CHAPTER 1

KKKAAAAAAAYYYYYYYLLUUUU! screamed kaylus mom Mrs.Carter get up your gonna be late for school. Kaylu sat up quckley and looked at her clock oh no her alarm hadnt gone off it was 7:15 am!oh no! said Kaylu why today of all days does my alarm have to break? she ran out to get ready for school and while Kaylu is getting ready let me tell you a little bit about her.Kaylu carter was a not so tall dark hair and tan skinned girl with dashing blue eyes and a few freckles across her nose. why you ask was Kaylu so worried? Well Kaylu was 14 and this was her first day of high school and now lets get back to Kaylu. ok said Kaylu i took a shower got my math science and english books and my lunch now i have 5 MINUTES TO GET TO THE BUS STOP!
oh no! KAYLU! said lila michles lila thank goodness said Kaylu.oh sorry your probley wondering who lila is arent you? well lila michles and Kaylu have been best friends since kinder and this is the
first day of high school for both of them. hop in said Mrs. michals Lila's mom. thanks MRS.m your a lifesaver. no problem Kaylu anytime you need a ride just call me smiled Mrs. Michals.

Chapter 2
Well here we are girls thanks mom ya thanks Mrs.m BYE lila and Kaylu chorused bye have a good day girls.alright now i guess you know that Kaylu and lila went to there classes and

did normal school things now lets skip to the important part free period. kaylu and lila stood near there lockers scoping out the guys when kaylu said oh i forgot my textbook in math class
stay here ill go get it ok said lila. when she was returning from the math room something happend that would change Kaylus life forever she bumped into someone. oh sorry said kaylu as her textbook dropped its cool it was my fault anyway when kaylu looked up she saw the

CUTEST guy she had ever seen. she stood up and said hi im Kaylu hey Kaylu im *trent* johnson so this your first day said trent? ya what about you? answered Kaylu. second so you in Mrs. johnsons math class? he said nodding to the door she had come out of oh ya said Kaylu i forgot my textbook. hm RING! oh sorry gotta get to science catch ya later? sure said Kaylu after trent had walked away lila wooshed in and dragged Kaylu to english class

chapter3
After English class Kaylu and Lila had there lunch. Alright said Kaylu sitting down lets see what we got. Aww chicken salad AGAIN i was hoping a new school meant a new lunch but i guess i was wrong. well at least YOU dont have leftover meatloaf said Lila poking her lunch with a fork. the expression on her face made Kaylu burst out laughing. well i would trade meatloaf for my tuna fish anyday said a voice behind Kaylu. oh hi trent said Kaylu as she turned arouned hey mind if i take a seat? go ahead said Lila. ok i brought some cash just incase this happened said Kaylu. lucky mutterd Lila Kaylu giggling walked off. while Kaylu was waiting for her turn in line she watched Trent and Lila laughing together. hmm Trent his sandy blonde hair gourges green eyes perfect body and hes so nice too. Oh my gosh thought Kaylu what am i doing? as Kaylu sat down again Lila noticed Trent staring at Kaylu hmmm thought Lila but the school bell signiling the end of lunch had inturrupted her thoughts. oh time for latin said Kaylu bye trent bye said trent.

CHAPTER4
Bye Lila Kaylu called after Lila dropped her off at home. kaylu is that you honey? ya mom its me said kaylu. how was school? kaylus mother asked.
it was great mom said Kaylu snatching up an apple from the kitchen table. thats good honey. k mom gotta ton of homework to do ill be up in my room. ok honey DINNERS READY IN AN HOUR Kaylus mother callled. ok said Kaylu cracking her knuckles "lets get this done". well the rest of kaylus evening was pretty much like yours is im guessing so lets skip to tuesday.hey Lila said Kaylu hey said Lila. hey Lila hey Kaylu fortunatly for trent Kaylu didnt notice the way he said her name. but Lila did."KAYLU CARTER TOO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE" boomed the loudspeaker. what did you do Kaylu? asked Lila i have no idea said Kaylu as she walked torward the princeples office

.so said Trent so said Lila then they both burst out laughing. so Lila said Trent have you and Kaylu been friends for a long time? more like best friends since kinder! wow. so Trent said Lila how long have you liked Kaylu? that particular qeustion was so sudden trent was taken aback. uhhh said Trent i um uh i i.RRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG screeched the bell for first period cutting there conversation short.

"TRENT"! yelled Kaylu. where have you been? i haven't seen you since i went to the princeples office where were you?" "what huh? said Trent recalling the conversation he had with Lila earlier".

"I SAID WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? shouted Kaylu" "OK OK i got it" laughed Trent "i was doing extra homework". (belive it or not he actually was...or WAS he?) "but the question is what happend to YOU?" "what do you mean?" puzzled Kaylu. "I MEAN what happend at the princeples office?" "oh that it seems someone told the princeple that I was the one who tped ms. johnsens car" "WHAT thats crazy"! "I KNOW"! Kaylu heard giggling behind her turning around she saw a group of girls pointing at her and giggling. "whats so funny?" asked Kaylu. "oh nothing said the girl who seemed to be the leader of the group". "who are you?" asked Kaylu a little irratated. "oh my name is Candy Jackobson said the tall blonde girl"."well whats SO funny" asked Kaylu. "oh just the fact that you think you can steal my man!" "WHAT i am not trying to steal ANYONES man" said Kaylu almost shouting."oh ya RIGHT said candy i saw the way you make Trent laugh" "oh shut up" said Kaylu slapping candy on the arm. "YOU shut up" yelled candy shoving Kaylu. suddnley Kaylu spun around and tackled candy to the ground "GET OFF ME YOU FREAK"! screamed candy. "HEY Kaylu" yelled Trent dragging her off candy. "what is wrong with you"!?! asked Trent. "im sorry Trent she just".. Kaylu stopped when she looked into Trent's eyes. 'wow she thought his eyes are like emralds'. "she just what"? said Trent snapping her out of her thoughts. "oh she just made me so mad" "what did she say"? asked Trent. "oh nothing" said Kaylu blushing when remembering what she and candy had fought about. RIIIIINNNNGGG! went the bell calling them too science "ok well gotta get too science see you later Trent" "ok Kaylu bye". "HEY WEIRDLU"! screamed candy before Kaylu stepped inside. what! yelled Kaylu im not through with you yelled back candy.

CHAPTER5

during science Kaylu wasnt listening to the teacher she was still thinking about Trents amazing eyes and Candys threat. "MRS.CARTER" shouted the science teacher."what"? asked Kaylu snapping out of her daydream."i said" remarked the teacher frustrated. "please turn to chapter 7 of your textbook" "oh alright" said Kaylu. science was her last class because that day was a half day. so after school Kaylu met up with Lila and Trent. "Trent just told me why you went to the office today". "and why Candy Jackobson has a bruise on her shoulder and a scratch on her ear". "what did she say Kaylu"? asked Lila. "i'll tell you later" awnsered Kaylu. "so you guys wanna come too my place"? said Kaylu "sure" said Lila and Trent together "alright lets go" "wait" said Lila grabbing Kaylus arm. "lets walk the bus wont be here for another 45 minutes and its only a few blocks" ok said Kaylu. "sounds like a plan" said Trent. "MOM I BROUGHT OVER SOME FRIENDS"! yelled Kaylu when they got to her house "OK honey" said Mrs. Carter. "hello Lila how are you"? said Mrs.carter. "im fine thank you said Lila" "and who is this young man"? asked Mrs.Carter. "hello im Trent nice to meet you ma'm" said Trent shaking Mrs. Carter's hand. "nice to meet you Trent just call me Mrs. Carter" said Mrs. Carter shaking Trents hand. "well now that the introduction are finished". "how about you 2 staying for an early supper"? said Mrs.Carter, "sounds great" Trent and Lila said in unsion."why dont you go up stairs and i will call you down when suppers ready". said Mrs Carter."ok mom" awnsered Kaylu walking up stairs. about an hour later Lila's Mom called she needed lila home right away her aunt jen had fallen ill and Lila had too watch her little sister annie. after Lila said goodbye Kaylu asked Trent if he wanted to go to the backyard "sure" he awnsered they sat down underneath a large oak tree and watched the sunset. hmm sighed Kaylu "its so peacful out here" it sure is" said Trent. Kaylu turned toward Trent "Trent"? she said "yah"? "i really like you". "i really like you too" awnsered Trent. "no i mean more than a friend" said Kaylu. "i know" said Trent softly as he turned toward her.[/center]

*CHAPTER 6*

Spoiler: show
this whole chapter will be from the perspective of Kaylu

I could feel my heart pumping faster when Trent said he liked me.

my only thought was that i couldnt think. "well now that we both know wanna go out some time"? said Trent snapping me out of the trance i was in. "oh sure" i stuttered nervously. "so friday night"? he asked. "sounds good" i said. "cool" said Trent with a smile. TRENT KAYLU SUPPERS READY!!! called my mom from the back doorway. "OK MOM"! i yelled back "well we better go eat" "ya we should" said Trent. after supper i asked Trent how far away his house was and because it was only a few blocks i walked there with him. "why dont you come in and rest for a second"? said Trent after we got to his house. "well ok" i awnsred "but only for a minute". "hey mom dad im home"! called Trent "hello sweetie" said Trents mother "hey mom wheres dad"? asked Trent "oh he had to work late tonight baby". "oh ok" said Trent dissapointed. "well are you going to introuduce me to your friend Trent"? "or am i to old" "oh your never to old"."mom this is Kaylu" said Trent. "well nice to meet you Kaylu". said Trents mother. "nice too meet you too Mrs. smith" i responed."well i better get home" i said checking my watch."my mom will go crazy if im not home in the next 30 minutes". "well it was nice meeting you Mrs.Johnson" "you to darlin" said Mrs.smith "bye Trent bye Mrs.smith" i said "goodbye" "later" i walked home humming happily all the way.

*CHAPTER7*

"oh im so excited" kaylu whispered to Lila."about what"? Lila asked. "didn't i tell you"? awnsered Kaylu "i have a date with Trent tonight"!! Lila stared at Kaylu for a second then smiled and screamed "NO WAY"!! "YES WAY" kaylu shouted back. "omg i can't belivie it im so proud of you Kalyu"!! said Lila "why"? kaylu asked laughing "BECAUSE KAYLU THIS IS YOUR FIRST REAL BOYFRIEND"!!! "well theres that" said Kaylu still laughing. "hey Kaylu" yelled Trent from the hall."hey Trent" Kaylu called back."so Kaylu you ready for our date tonight" said Trent as he walked up at the word our date tonight candy 'just so happened' to walk up "date"? she asked giving Kaylu the snake eye. "whos dating whom"? "well".... RRRIIIIINNNNGGGG screeched the bell saving Kaylu or Trent from breaking candy the news. after first period. it was time for lunch. Lila was talking too an old friend she just recognized. so that left Kaylu and Trent alone at a table. "so trent"? kaylu asked mischouvsley "where are you taking me for our date"? "well since it IS our first date i planned something nice". "something like go buy a new dress nice"? "or wear a nice dress but one you already have nice?" whichever you prefer" Trent responed. "ooh i can hardly wait" said Kaylu 5 minutes later lunch period was over. after school Lila's mom picked up Kaylu and Lila from school. "hey mom can i go hang at Kaylus house"? Lila asked her mom. "thats fine hun just be home by 8:00 OK"? "ok mom" Lila shouted as she stepped out of the car onto the sidewalk in front of Kaylu's house.

"HEY MOM IM HOME"! yelled Kaylu "ok sweetie im in the kitchen" her mom called back. "hello Lila" "hi Mrs.Carter" "alright girl lets go move move move"! almost shouted Lila while shoving Kaylu up the stairs. "what do you have to do Lila"? "not me YOU have to get ready for your date" but Trents not coming to pick me up for another 3 hours"! "well ya but you have too take a shower then we have too choose the right dress do your hair and makeup not to mention nails"! "Lila" Kaylu sighed "did i ever tell you,you over do things"? "no and i dont care now get into that shower missy"! ok ok said Kaylu chuckleing.

*CHAPTER8*
"and after only 2 and a half hours of work were done"! said Lila "well how do i look"? Kaylu asked nervously "you look the best iv seen you in all the years we have known eachother". "thansk Lila oh im so nervous"! "don't be" "thats easy for you too say YOUR not going on the first date of your life with a guy you REALLY REALLY like"! "well you better get over your nervousness soon". said Lila looking out the window "why?' "because hes here". "WHAT OMG IM SO NERVOUS"! "just calm down Kaylu when he rings that doorbell you walk down there and show him how great you look"! "thanks Lila" Kaylu sighed. ding DING ding. chimed the doorbell. Kaylu heard a brief conversation between her mother and Trent. and then "KAYLU TRENTS HERE"!!!! Kaylu walked down the steps as nervous as a girl could be. "wow" Trent whispered " you look amazing Kaylu" "thanks" Kaylu blushed. "well we better hurry if we want to keep our reservation" said Trent. "good-bye Mrs.Carter" "LATER LILA"! "bye mom" bye lila" "well" said Kaylu after they stepped outside "you clean up well" "thank you" "but you look absoulutley beautiful". said Trent "thanks so are you going to tell me where were going yet"? "oh no not yet" "why not"? kaylu fake whined "because its a suprise" Trent joked after they drove a few more miles trent told Kaylu to close her eyes."ok give me your hand". " now open" said Trent after they were inside. "oh Trent you-you booked us a reservation at le jaqleins"? "i sure did" said Trent "but how?, its almost impossible to get into!"
"well a buddy of mines uncle is the chef here and that same buddy owes me a favor so he got us reservations" "wow" "table for smith"? Trent said to the receptionist. "smith smith AH here you are right this way" "the waiter will be here in a moment to take your drink order" "thank you" Trent and kaylu said together after the waiter had taken there drink orders kaylu and Trent started too talk."before you say anything i got you something" said Trent grabbing a small box from inside his jacket pocket. "OH"! "Trent its gourgues" Kaylu said as she watched him place a 2 karat pure gold braclet on her wrist. "I just don't know what too say" "oh its nothing i just wanted too get you something speicial this being out first date and all" "well this is very special and i will always remember who gave it too me" after dinner. Trent drove Kaylu home. "oh Trent this was the best night of my life" whispered Kaylu as he walked her too the front door. "mine too" said Trent after they were on her doorstep.then Kaylu turned looked into Trents eyes and leaned in. at first Trent was startled but then he relaxed. good-night said Kaylu letting go good-night said Trent then Kaylu went inside and Trent drove home.

*CHAPTER9*

"hey Kaylu". said Lila on monday at school. "hi Lila" Kaylu awnsered "where did you get the braclet"? Lila asked looking down."oh um Trent gave it too me on our date" she said those last few words slowly as if she wanted to feel them rolling off her tounge. "hey Kaylu" yelled Trent walking up too them. "hi Trent" said Kaylu giving him a peck on the cheek. after she did Lila noticed Trent smiling. 'hmm' thought Lila 'Trent is REALLY into Kaylu and Kaylu is REALLY into Trent i better make sure nobody gets between them' little did Lila know how helpfull she would actually be too Trent and Kaylu. "hey weirdlu" yelled Candy jackobson. "what do YOU want Candy" said Lila "oh nothing" she awnsered "nice bracelet whered you get it"?

candy asked eyeing the bracelet. Lila saw this but unfortunetly Kaylu did not."hmm i dont remember that being any of your business" Lila retorted. I RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG.cutting Candy short. "well time for another one of Mr.blakes droning lectures on shakespear" Kaylu joked Lila and Trent laughed and walked too class.after first period it was lunch."drum roll please"! said Kaylu sitting down ddduuunn."ALRIGHT!!! pb&j no chicken salad" "what did you get Lila"? Kaylu asked. "lets see turkey sandwich and an apple" "what about you Trent"? "hmmm lets see if i get lucky too, cool roast beef"! "awww lucky wanna trade"? Lila asked. ok "all right"! while they where eating lunch Candy walked up."hey weirdlu you never told me where you got the bracelet"."well if you MUST know Trent gave it too me on OUR DATE" Candy gasped.but quickly regained her composure. "hmph well i bet it cost him 5 bucks nothing special come on girls" Candy said to her 'group' RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG.lunch period was over. Lila was worried because she knew no matter how much Candy said she didn't care Lila knew something really bad was going too happen and it was going too happen soon.

*CHAPTER10*

after 2nd period it was free period both Trent and Lila had extra homework too do leaving Kaylu alone."hey weirdlu"! Kaylu knew who it was instantly no one had such an annoying voice as Candy."what do you want Candy"? Kaylu noticed that Candy was not surrounded by girls as she usally was."you think your so smart dating Trent dont you"? "i dont know what your talking about".Kaylu said quietly "dont play dumb i know that your dating Trent just to get on my nerves"! "I AM NOT"! "OH YES YOU ARE"! shouted Candy "and since Trent likes ME and is rightfuly MINE i think ill take this"! said Candy grabbing the braclet Trent had given Kaylu for there date from her open locker."give it back Candy"! Kaylu said her voice shaking with anger."i dont think so". Candy said smirking."GIVE IT BACK RIGHT NOW"! Kaylu screamed."if you want it so much" Candy said tossing it and catching it again."go get it". and with that and a smirk she threw the braclet down the hall.Kaylu was horrefied! "no" she whispered softly then went chasing after it she could hear Candy laughing behind her but she kept going she searched for 15 minutes until RRRIIIINNNNGGGG. calling all the student sto third period except her she had too find that bracelet. she finally found it when the hall cleared. scratched and smooshed in sevral places.she felt the tears coming to her eyes and not wanting to cry in the hall she ran to the girls restroom and started sobbing. "oohh that Candy" she sobbed staring at her ruined bracelet. in science Lila noticed that Kaylu wasn't there she also noticed that Candy was grinning from ear to ear fearing the worst she got a hall pass from her teacher. hearing the sobs coming from the girls room she went in and found Kaylu. "Kaylu whats wrong"? hearing Lilas voice Kaylu stopped sobbing and told her."that rotten Candy i knew she had something too do with this she was grinning like the cheshire cat in science class"! "i just dont know what to do how will i tell Trent that the braclet he gave me has been destroyed"!? "im sure he will understand when he hears that Candy was involed ". "ok your right". Kaylu said "now do you want too come too science"? "ok" Kaylu laughed and they went off.

Remember this is from a while ago when my writing was kind meh....

Last edited by catbuster on 5/5/2010, 11:18 am; edited 5 times in total
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Kaylu Carters first day! (my WI story, MORE CHAPPIES ON 3rd PAGE!!) Empty Re: Kaylu Carters first day! (my WI story, MORE CHAPPIES ON 3rd PAGE!!)

Post by shadowsowner888 2/10/2010, 5:13 pm

Awwww. x3 *sigh*

I see what you mean about your writing being "meh," but the story itself is cool! I think everyone's writing starts off kinda meh anyway. xD ^^ Lol, I think I read this on WI . . . though I don't remember if I commented. Is there going to be more?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Kaylu Carters first day! (my WI story, MORE CHAPPIES ON 3rd PAGE!!) 1312Kaylu Carters first day! (my WI story, MORE CHAPPIES ON 3rd PAGE!!) 2412Kaylu Carters first day! (my WI story, MORE CHAPPIES ON 3rd PAGE!!) 3349Kaylu Carters first day! (my WI story, MORE CHAPPIES ON 3rd PAGE!!) 3548Kaylu Carters first day! (my WI story, MORE CHAPPIES ON 3rd PAGE!!) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Kaylu Carters first day! (my WI story, MORE CHAPPIES ON 3rd PAGE!!) Empty Re: Kaylu Carters first day! (my WI story, MORE CHAPPIES ON 3rd PAGE!!)

Post by catbuster 2/10/2010, 6:39 pm

Yeah, a lot more I have like 23 more chapters in reserve XD
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/10/2010, 6:55 pm

Cool. :1
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Kaylu Carters first day! (my WI story, MORE CHAPPIES ON 3rd PAGE!!) 1312Kaylu Carters first day! (my WI story, MORE CHAPPIES ON 3rd PAGE!!) 2412Kaylu Carters first day! (my WI story, MORE CHAPPIES ON 3rd PAGE!!) 3349Kaylu Carters first day! (my WI story, MORE CHAPPIES ON 3rd PAGE!!) 3548Kaylu Carters first day! (my WI story, MORE CHAPPIES ON 3rd PAGE!!) 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 2/12/2010, 10:11 pm

Ok, I added more chapters!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 2/13/2010, 2:36 am

YAYAYAYAY!!!!!! *Tackles Cat* I missed this soo much! And you left us with a cliffhanger! Then it got deleted! Mad I was so annoyed that I just started coming up with alternative endings. xP More please please please?!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 868

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoaPuff 2/13/2010, 3:28 am

ARRGG, I hated when WI deleted stories, I was on there about 3 years ago, and I got annoyed and left Razz

Anyway, I like the plot, post another chapter soon please Wink
CocoaPuff
CocoaPuff
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/13/2010, 11:06 am

Dude, you really know how to make your readers hate people. xD Candy. Is. Horrible.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 2/13/2010, 12:57 pm

I know, right? It's incredible! Ooh, I wish she still had the pictures that went with this. Smile
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/13/2010, 1:00 pm

There were pictures? Surprised Sweet.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 2/13/2010, 3:48 pm

Just ones made on Lunaii, but it still gave you a good picture. nod
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 2/13/2010, 4:32 pm

Oooh yeah!! I'm gonna go make some of em again *goes to make pictures*.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 2/13/2010, 4:34 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:Dude, you really know how to make your readers hate people. xD Candy. Is. Horrible.
I know! She is a very hate-able charcter.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 2/14/2010, 2:38 pm

Hahahahaha, I remember saying that back on WI. We were talking about how to make bad people. You're like,"Like Candy. She's a very hateable character." xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 2/14/2010, 4:17 pm

Yes I did! And we talked about someone should punch Candy in the nose XDD
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 2/14/2010, 4:25 pm

I posted the charcter list guys, and for those who read it on WI you may notice that I changed the looks of them slightly but Lila was changed considerably, she used to have brown pig-tails and was more of a girly fun looking charchter but now she has sort of a more punkey look.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 2/14/2010, 5:02 pm

Wow, she has! I like it a lot, actually. Smile Hahahaha, I burst out laughing every time I glance at Candy. ROFL!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 2/14/2010, 6:20 pm

IKR? I know, that is just sooooo how you think she would look XD
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 2/14/2010, 7:03 pm

I know! xD I love it when you make characters exactly as they should look. xDD Post more soon, porfavor?
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 2/15/2010, 10:57 am

Yup, I designed Trent after "you know who". And Kaylu is kind of what I look like 'cept I have my hair and eyes are dark and my hair is shorter. And Lila, kinda looks like my good friend Ashley, and Candy she looks NOTHING like the mean girl in my life XD The mean girl in my life is Mexican not blonde XDD oh, and I'm just about to post more Very Happy.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 2/15/2010, 12:48 pm

xD I did that a few times with Who Knew, and I remember it was funny, because I would originally design characters to look exactly like their human personas, but throughout time they'd gather their own personality, and their looks would change in the slightest ways.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 2/15/2010, 2:27 pm

Yeah, OK I'ma see if I can remember everyone: Elizabeth (you) James (Laurence) Riley (Riley) FUZZY! (Gray) Claire I can't remember and TRCD)$%#I can't remember the last charrie I want to say Kate, but I don't think that's it.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 2/15/2010, 9:32 pm

Yes! ROFL! It is Kate! cheesy You missed one person though. smug Her name... *is being very mysterious* Is SUE! Hahahahahaa, sorry. I'm far too hyper. xD But you got all the rest of them right. Smile Wow, you know my friends as well as I do. ROFL! But we should get back on topic. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/15/2010, 10:05 pm

Ohmigosh. xD Candy looks hilarious.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 2/16/2010, 11:59 am

IKR?
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next