The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page))

+5
twilighter3000
iGrievous
Taquito
shadowsowner888
Arianna
9 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) Empty Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page))

Post by Arianna 6/14/2009, 9:59 am

Now, this game can be really fun, but we have to make it work.

Please don't mess it up and put something completely unrelated into it, it's just not fair for others.
Use proper grammar and punctuation, please!
Follow all of the TWG Rules, please!
Just add one sentence at a time. Have fun!

How about we start ending things once we get to 2000 words on a story, to keep the pages short Wink

I'll start. Just copy and paste and add your sentence!
"Why am I here?" I asked myself, confused.

Last edited by Arianna on 6/15/2009, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) Empty Re: Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page))

Post by shadowsowner888 6/14/2009, 10:00 am

"Why am I here?" I asked myself, confused. One minute, I'd been at home, and suddenly I appeared in the middle of a forest.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) 1312Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) 2412Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) 3349Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) 3548Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) Empty Re: Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page))

Post by Arianna 6/14/2009, 10:13 am

"Why am I here?" I asked myself, confused. One minute, I'd been at home, and suddenly I appeared in the middle of a forest. I looked around, walking through the vast expanse of trees.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/14/2009, 10:20 am

"Why am I here?" I asked myself, confused. One minute, I'd been at home, and suddenly I appeared in the middle of a forest. I looked around, walking through the vast expanse of trees. Everything was so weird - the leaves were blue, the trunks were purple, and the sky was green!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) 1312Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) 2412Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) 3349Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) 3548Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 6/14/2009, 10:24 am

"Why am I here?" I asked myself, confused. One minute, I'd been at home, and suddenly I appeared in the middle of a forest. I looked around, walking through the vast expanse of trees. Everything was so weird - the leaves were blue, the trunks were purple, and the sky was green! I wondered if there was anyone in the forest, and then I heard a sound.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/14/2009, 10:26 am

"Why am I here?" I asked myself, confused. One minute, I'd been at home, and suddenly I appeared in the middle of a forest. I looked around, walking through the vast expanse of trees. Everything was so weird - the leaves were blue, the trunks were purple, and the sky was green! I wondered if there was anyone in the forest, and then I heard a sound. I whirled around to face the direction of the noise, my eyes wide with shock.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taquito 6/14/2009, 10:28 am

"Why am I here?" I asked myself, confused. One minute, I'd been at home, and suddenly I appeared in the middle of a forest. I looked around, walking through the vast expanse of trees. Everything was so weird - the leaves were blue, the trunks were purple, and the sky was green! I wondered if there was anyone in the forest, and then I heard a sound. I whirled around to face the direction of the noise, my eyes wide with shock.
It was a unicorn.

[xDDDD]
Taquito
Taquito
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1227

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/14/2009, 10:29 am

((lol! Nice one.))

It was a unicorn.

The unicorn was raving mad, it's eyes glowing a bloodthirsty red.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taquito 6/14/2009, 10:31 am

It was a unicorn.

The unicorn was raving mad, it's eyes glowing a bloodthirsty red. I ran as fast as I can, stumbling over twigs and leaves and the unicorn was right behind me, chasing me.
Taquito
Taquito
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 6/14/2009, 10:33 am

It was a unicorn.

The unicorn was raving mad, it's eyes glowing a bloodthirsty red. I ran as fast as I can, stumbling over twigs and leaves. The unicorn was right behind me, chasing me. I ran as quick as possible, the air whizzing past me, my lungs almost exploding from the pressure.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/14/2009, 10:34 am

It was a unicorn.

The unicorn was raving mad, it's eyes glowing a bloodthirsty red. I ran as fast as I can, stumbling over twigs and leaves. The unicorn was right behind me, chasing me. I ran as quick as possible, the air whizzing past me, my lungs almost exploding from the pressure. But would I be fast enough to get away?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 6/14/2009, 10:37 am

It was a unicorn.

The unicorn was raving mad, it's eyes glowing a bloodthirsty red. I ran as fast as I can, stumbling over twigs and leaves. The unicorn was right behind me, chasing me. I ran as quick as possible, the air whizzing past me, my lungs almost exploding from the pressure. But would I be fast enough to get away? I tripped over a purple twig, falling into the blue sea of leaves.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/14/2009, 10:39 am

It was a unicorn.

The unicorn was raving mad, it's eyes glowing a bloodthirsty red. I ran as fast as I can, stumbling over twigs and leaves. The unicorn was right behind me, chasing me. I ran as quick as possible, the air whizzing past me, my lungs almost exploding from the pressure. But would I be fast enough to get away? I tripped over a purple twig, falling into the blue sea of leaves. I flipped over onto my back as quickly as possible, hoping to all hope that the unicorn wasn't about to stab me.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 6/14/2009, 10:43 am

It was a unicorn.

The unicorn was raving mad, it's eyes glowing a bloodthirsty red. I ran as fast as I can, stumbling over twigs and leaves. The unicorn was right behind me, chasing me. I ran as quick as possible, the air whizzing past me, my lungs almost exploding from the pressure. But would I be fast enough to get away? I tripped over a purple twig, falling into the blue sea of leaves. I flipped over onto my back as quickly as possible, hoping to all hope that the unicorn wasn't about to stab me. But before it could get to me, a shadow emerged from the darkness.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taquito 6/14/2009, 10:46 am

It was a unicorn.

The unicorn was raving mad, it's eyes glowing a bloodthirsty red. I ran as fast as I can, stumbling over twigs and leaves. The unicorn was right behind me, chasing me. I ran as quick as possible, the air whizzing past me, my lungs almost exploding from the pressure. But would I be fast enough to get away? I tripped over a purple twig, falling into the blue sea of leaves. I flipped over onto my back as quickly as possible, hoping to all hope that the unicorn wasn't about to stab me. But before it could get to me, a shadow emerged from the darkness.

I tried to make a recognizable figure out of it.
Taquito
Taquito
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/14/2009, 10:46 am

It was a unicorn.

I tried to make a recognizable figure out of it. The shadow was human-shaped, and tall, but I couldn't see their face - if they had one.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taquito 6/14/2009, 10:52 am

It was a unicorn.

I tried to make a recognizable figure out of it. The shadow was human-shaped, and tall, but I couldn't see their face - if they had one. A cloud covered his - or her - face.
Taquito
Taquito
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 6/14/2009, 10:53 am

+
----
-

It was a unicorn.

I tried to make a recognizable figure out of it. The shadow was human-shaped, and tall, but I couldn't see their face - if they had one. A cloud covered his - or her - face. I tried to stand up as the person came closer.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/14/2009, 10:55 am

It was a unicorn.

I tried to make a recognizable figure out of it. The shadow was human-shaped, and tall, but I couldn't see their face - if they had one. A cloud covered his - or her - face. I tried to stand up as the person came closer.

"Don't more, if you value your life," they boomed.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taquito 6/14/2009, 10:57 am

It was a unicorn.

I gasped. "W-who are you? Show me your face!"
Taquito
Taquito
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 6/14/2009, 10:59 am

It was a unicorn.

The person stepped forward, as the cloud in front of their face vanished in a flash.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taquito 6/14/2009, 11:02 am

It was a unicorn.

The person stepped forward, as the cloud in front of their face vanished in a flash. His eyes were red and I screamed, "BRING THE CLOUD BACK!"
Taquito
Taquito
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/14/2009, 11:03 am

It was a unicorn.

The person stepped forward, as the cloud in front of their face vanished in a flash. His eyes were red and I screamed, "BRING THE CLOUD BACK!"

Sighing, he instead turned towards the unicorn, and zapped it with heat rays from his eyes - the unicorn instantly fell over dead.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 6/14/2009, 11:06 am

It was a unicorn.

Sighing, he instead turned towards the unicorn, and zapped it with heat rays from his eyes - the unicorn instantly fell over dead. I gasped, staring at him and his red eyes.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taquito 6/14/2009, 11:15 am

It was a unicorn.

Sighing, he instead turned towards the unicorn, and zapped it with heat rays from his eyes - the unicorn instantly fell over dead. I gasped, staring at him and his red eyes.

"PLEASE SPARE MY LIFE! PLEASE!" I screamed, "I'm begging you! PLEASE!!!!!!!"
Taquito
Taquito
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next