The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page))

+5
twilighter3000
iGrievous
Taquito
shadowsowner888
Arianna
9 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page))

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/15/2009, 8:56 pm

(Second one)

I walked into a barn.
It fell down on me, with a curse.
I screamed for help, but no one came.
I started to cry, thinking, "This is it."
But then, that irritating fairy came again.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 6 Siggy
Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 6 SiggyContinue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 6 Siggy
Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 6 SiggyContinue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 6 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page))

Post by Taquito 6/15/2009, 9:22 pm

I walked into a barn. It fell down on me, with a curse. I screamed for help, but no one came. I started to cry, thinking, "This is it."
I said, irritated, "I won't make you a cake."
Taquito
Taquito
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1227

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/15/2009, 9:24 pm

I walked into a barn. It fell down on me, with a curse. I screamed for help, but no one came. I started to cry, thinking, "This is it."
"I don't want a cake." She replied. "I want ice cream."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 6 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Taquito 6/15/2009, 9:26 pm

"Poof one up!"
Taquito
Taquito
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/15/2009, 9:27 pm

"Poof one up!"
"My magic can't do that either." Another kitchen appeared, and she flew out the window.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taquito 6/15/2009, 9:28 pm

"Poof one up!"
"My magic can't do that either." Another kitchen appeared, and she flew out the window.
"What kind of fairy are you?" I said.
Taquito
Taquito
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/15/2009, 9:30 pm

"Poof one up!"
"What kind of fairy are you?" I said. But she didn't hear me because she had flown out the window.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taquito 6/15/2009, 9:31 pm

"Poof one up!"
"What kind of fairy are you?" I said. But she didn't hear me because she had flown out the window.
I started crying all over again.
Taquito
Taquito
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/15/2009, 9:32 pm

"Poof one up!"
I started crying all over again. "By the way, I got my cake." The fairy flew in and flew back out.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taquito 6/15/2009, 9:34 pm

"Poof one up!"
I started crying all over again. "By the way, I got my cake." The fairy flew in and flew back out. I got mad. Really mad.
Taquito
Taquito
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/15/2009, 9:35 pm

"Poof one up!"
I started crying all over again. "By the way, I got my cake." The fairy flew in and flew back out. I got mad. Really mad. "How?" I screeched.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taquito 6/15/2009, 9:37 pm

"Poof one up!"
I started crying all over again. "By the way, I got my cake." The fairy flew in and flew back out. I got mad. Really mad. "How?" I screeched.
Suddenly, a fire started out of nowhere. "What the..."
Taquito
Taquito
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/15/2009, 9:39 pm

"Poof one up!"
The fairy grabbed my ankles and flew me away from the fire.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taquito 6/15/2009, 9:40 pm

"Poof one up!"
The fairy grabbed my ankles and flew me away from the fire. I looked down at the barn burning. Where was the fairy taking me?
Taquito
Taquito
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/15/2009, 9:41 pm

+
----
-

"Poof one up!"
The fairy grabbed my ankles and flew me away from the fire. I looked down at the barn burning. Where was the fairy taking me? She dropped me in teh middle of a feild, and Shining Star started playing again. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taquito 6/15/2009, 9:47 pm

"Poof one up!"
The fairy grabbed my ankles and flew me away from the fire. I looked down at the barn burning. Where was the fairy taking me? She dropped me in the middle of a feild, and Shining Star started playing again. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
I sobbed harder. "Why why WHY?" I cried as I threw a tantrum.
Taquito
Taquito
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/15/2009, 9:55 pm

"Poof one up!"
The fairy grabbed my ankles and flew me away from the fire. I looked down at the barn burning. Where was the fairy taking me? She dropped me in the middle of a feild, and Shining Star started playing again. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
I sobbed harder. "Why why WHY?" I cried as I threw a tantrum. Suddenly, it stopped....and the Spongebob Squarepants song started.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/15/2009, 10:14 pm

"Poof one up!"
I sobbed harder. "Why why WHY?" I cried as I threw a tantrum. Suddenly, it stopped....and the Spongebob Squarepants song started.

"No!" Deckk yelled.
he knelt, and muttered, then Move Along started playing
"Thank you, God."
*Edited*

Please do not make characters do inapropriate things.

~Jesus4Eternity
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 6/16/2009, 2:09 pm

"Poof one up!"

"No!" Deckk yelled.
"Thank you, God."
I was confused, and I fell down on the floor.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 6 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Taquito 6/16/2009, 2:13 pm

"Poof one up!"

"No!" Deckk yelled.
"Thank you, God."
I was confused, and I fell down on the floor. And everything went black.
Taquito
Taquito
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 6/16/2009, 2:18 pm

"Poof one up!"

"No!" Deckk yelled.
"Thank you, God."
When I woke up, I turned around, seeing the fairy behind me, I was shocked.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 6 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Taquito 6/16/2009, 2:45 pm

"Poof one up!"

"No!" Deckk yelled.
"Thank you, God."
"Why do you keep on showing up?!"
Taquito
Taquito
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 6/16/2009, 5:12 pm

"Poof one up!"

"No!" Deckk yelled.
"Thank you, God."
"Me! What about Deckk?As supreme snickerdoodle fairy I shouldn't have to go through this!"She then turned me and Deckk into snickerdoodles.
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/16/2009, 9:44 pm

"Poof one up!"

"No!" Deckk yelled.
"Thank you, God."
"Me! What about Deckk?As supreme snickerdoodle fairy I shouldn't have to go through this!"She then turned me and Deckk into snickerdoodles.

Another fairy came in, then, and smacked the original fairy.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 6 1312Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 6 2412Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 6 3349Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 6 3548Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 6 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 6/17/2009, 2:10 pm

"Poof one up!"

"No!" Deckk yelled.
"Thank you, God."

Another fairy came in, then, and smacked the original fairy. "You can't just turn those poor kids into snickerdoodles!" She scolded.
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4701

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next