The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page))

+5
twilighter3000
iGrievous
Taquito
shadowsowner888
Arianna
9 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page))

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/14/2009, 9:16 pm

"Why am I here?" I asked myself, confused. One minute, I'd been at home, and suddenly I appeared in the middle of a forest. I looked around, walking through the vast expanse of trees. Everything was so weird - the leaves were blue, the trunks were purple, and the sky was green! I wondered if there was anyone in the forest, and then I heard a sound. I whirled around to face the direction of the noise, my eyes wide with shock.

It was a unicorn.

The unicorn was raving mad, it's eyes glowing a bloodthirsty red. I ran as fast as I can, stumbling over twigs and leaves. The unicorn was right behind me, chasing me. I ran as quick as possible, the air whizzing past me, my lungs almost exploding from the pressure. But would I be fast enough to get away? I tripped over a purple twig, falling into the blue sea of leaves. I flipped over onto my back as quickly as possible, hoping to all hope that the unicorn wasn't about to stab me. But before it could get to me, a shadow emerged from the darkness.

I tried to make a recognizable figure out of it. The shadow was human-shaped, and tall, but I couldn't see their face - if they had one. A cloud covered his - or her - face. I tried to stand up as the person came closer.

"Don't more, if you value your life," they boomed.

I gasped. "W-who are you? Show me your face!"

The person stepped forward, as the cloud in front of their face vanished in a flash. His eyes were red and I screamed, "BRING THE CLOUD BACK!"

Sighing, he instead turned towards the unicorn, and zapped it with heat rays from his eyes - the unicorn instantly fell over dead. I gasped, staring at him and his red eyes.

"PLEASE SPARE MY LIFE! PLEASE!" I screamed, "I'm begging you! PLEASE!!!!!!!" The stranger laughed meanly "Are you even sure you want your life spared here?" he said, gesturing to the landscape.

Before I could answer, another unicorn picked me up and flew me way up in the air. "So long, sucka!" I screamed and laughed. The unicorn belched, then lost it's altitude "Is this the end?" I asked myself. Screaming, I fell to the ground, which, if I hadn't mentioned it, was dark pink.

What? The next thing I knew, everything went black.

I woke up on the ground, and the sky was dark magenta, with twinkling orange stars. Suddenly, I heard a noise - it was a fairy. The fairy started speaking to me "You are becoming awake" she said.

Suddenly she sang, she sang a tune I recognized. The WORST song in the world - Shining Star. "UGHHHHHHH!" I groaned and she stopped singing and said "What's wrong?" My ears were killing me, but I didn't want to get on her bad side so I said "Nothing" and smiled.

"Fantastic!" She started singing again and then I cried, so she grabbed me by the shoulders and screamed "WHAT'S WRONG?" and her eyes were red and angry. "Do you like this song or not?" she screamed in my face.

I took a deep breath, and howled, "NO! I HATE it!" She scowled "You shall regret it!" she said, and flew off.

Suddenly I felt the ground moving. I screamed "What's happening?" as a big crack appeared in the ground. It was a dragon and it ate me whole, and I was all alone in the stomach.

It was dark, and I couldn't see but it was horrible inside the dragon's stomach. I cried so hard, that the dragon spit me out. "Eww," I said, covered in slimy blue goo.

But then it rained. The rain was purple with white spots, and it tasted like lemonade, which was very weird. But then it rained gum balls, so he opened his mouth. Who was he, you ask?

It was my brother Sammy. I screamed "SAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!" I walked over to him to ask where he had just came from, and why he was also here.

"I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU, YOU FOO." He screamed. I was confused, and I wondered why he was acting so weird. It was then that I noticed the antenna sticking out of his nose.

"Hey, What's that?" I pointed to the antenna. He looked down, shrugging.

"TELL ME WHAT IT IS OR I'LL EAT YOU!" I screamed. I just wasn't myself, acting so horribly weird.

"I - um, uh," he wasn't saying. I bit his arm. "I SAID I WAS GOING TO EAT YOU!" I was disgusted with myself, I mean, this was my brother!

Suddenly, several men in suits came up, saying, "We're the FBI. You need to come with us." I started screaming "No! You can't take me away!" but they dragged me off. They threw me into their bright pink van, cackling evilly. I still was screaming, but they closed the bright pink doors, locking me in the van. Then, someone behind me gasped and shouted, "You!" It was the fairy, and she was darting towards the van at the speed of light.

Impulsively, I screamed. And I couldn't stop screaming.

"Oh, gosh won't you shut up?!" the FBI shouted back at me.

"Noooooooo," I sobbed.

The FBI were really mad, and so they slammed the doors of the van shut and drove me to a music school with sound-proof walls. They threw me inside, shouting, "Stay in there until you can be quiet!"

I screamed for hours on end, banging on the walls decorated with music notes and smiley faces. Suddenly, Shining Star started playing again.

"The fairy!" I gasped. "Correct!" She flew down from the ceiling.

"What do YOU want from me?" I said angrily. "I want cake." She answered.

"Cake? You want CAKE?" I said angrily, "You're a fairy! Why not zap one!" She looked at me pitifully. "My magic can't make a cake."

"Well my magic can." I flailed my fingers but nothing happened. "Oh, I don't have any magic."

"WEll then, let's bake!" The fairy poofed up a kitchen while I stared. "I said I couldn't make a cake, I didn't say anything about a kitchen!"

I continued to stare as she whipped out ingredients from the cupboards.

"I WANT SNICKERDOODLES NOW!" I yelled. "Then make them." The fairy responded, and flew out the window. I stood there with my mouth hanging open, then collected myself and began making the snickerdoodles.

Somehow, the oven blew up. Coughing, I waved the smoke away as the fire alarms all went off, but then a big red truck pulled up in front of the building.

Out came Jasper Hale (surprised?), followed by the rest of the Cullens; No, I do not know why they are firefighters when fire kills them. Alice walked up, her eyes disapproving as she took in my outfit.

Bella walked up next, tripping.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 5 Siggy
Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 5 SiggyContinue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 5 Siggy
Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 5 SiggyContinue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 5 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page))

Post by Arianna 6/15/2009, 12:38 am

"Why am I here?" I asked myself, confused. One minute, I'd been at home, and suddenly I appeared in the middle of a forest. I looked around, walking through the vast expanse of trees. Everything was so weird - the leaves were blue, the trunks were purple, and the sky was green! I wondered if there was anyone in the forest, and then I heard a sound. I whirled around to face the direction of the noise, my eyes wide with shock.

It was a unicorn.

The unicorn was raving mad, it's eyes glowing a bloodthirsty red. I ran as fast as I can, stumbling over twigs and leaves. The unicorn was right behind me, chasing me. I ran as quick as possible, the air whizzing past me, my lungs almost exploding from the pressure. But would I be fast enough to get away? I tripped over a purple twig, falling into the blue sea of leaves. I flipped over onto my back as quickly as possible, hoping to all hope that the unicorn wasn't about to stab me. But before it could get to me, a shadow emerged from the darkness.

I tried to make a recognizable figure out of it. The shadow was human-shaped, and tall, but I couldn't see their face - if they had one. A cloud covered his - or her - face. I tried to stand up as the person came closer.

The person stepped forward, as the cloud in front of their face vanished in a flash. His eyes were red and I screamed, "BRING THE CLOUD BACK!"

Sighing, he instead turned towards the unicorn, and zapped it with heat rays from his eyes - the unicorn instantly fell over dead. I gasped, staring at him and his red eyes.

"PLEASE SPARE MY LIFE! PLEASE!" I screamed, "I'm begging you! PLEASE!!!!!!!" The stranger laughed meanly "Are you even sure you want your life spared here?" he said, gesturing to the landscape.

Before I could answer, another unicorn picked me up and flew me way up in the air. "So long, sucka!" I screamed and laughed. The unicorn belched, then lost it's altitude "Is this the end?" I asked myself. Screaming, I fell to the ground, which, if I hadn't mentioned it, was dark pink.

I woke up on the ground, and the sky was dark magenta, with twinkling orange stars. Suddenly, I heard a noise - it was a fairy. The fairy started speaking to me "You are becoming awake" she said.

Suddenly she sang, she sang a tune I recognized. The WORST song in the world - Shining Star. "UGHHHHHHH!" I groaned and she stopped singing and said "What's wrong?" My ears were killing me, but I didn't want to get on her bad side so I said "Nothing" and smiled.

"Fantastic!" She started singing again and then I cried, so she grabbed me by the shoulders and screamed "WHAT'S WRONG?" and her eyes were red and angry. "Do you like this song or not?" she screamed in my face.

I took a deep breath, and howled, "NO! I HATE it!" She scowled "You shall regret it!" she said, and flew off.

Suddenly I felt the ground moving. I screamed "What's happening?" as a big crack appeared in the ground. It was a dragon and it ate me whole, and I was all alone in the stomach.

It was dark, and I couldn't see but it was horrible inside the dragon's stomach. I cried so hard, that the dragon spit me out. "Eww," I said, covered in slimy blue goo.

But then it rained. The rain was purple with white spots, and it tasted like lemonade, which was very weird. But then it rained gum balls, so he opened his mouth. Who was he, you ask?

It was my brother Sammy. I screamed "SAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!" I walked over to him to ask where he had just came from, and why he was also here.

"I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU, YOU FOO." He screamed. I was confused, and I wondered why he was acting so weird. It was then that I noticed the antenna sticking out of his nose.

"TELL ME WHAT IT IS OR I'LL EAT YOU!" I screamed. I just wasn't myself, acting so horribly weird.

"I - um, uh," he wasn't saying. I bit his arm. "I SAID I WAS GOING TO EAT YOU!" I was disgusted with myself, I mean, this was my brother!

Suddenly, several men in suits came up, saying, "We're the FBI. You need to come with us." I started screaming "No! You can't take me away!" but they dragged me off. They threw me into their bright pink van, cackling evilly. I still was screaming, but they closed the bright pink doors, locking me in the van. Then, someone behind me gasped and shouted, "You!" It was the fairy, and she was darting towards the van at the speed of light.

"Noooooooo," I sobbed.

The FBI were really mad, and so they slammed the doors of the van shut and drove me to a music school with sound-proof walls. They threw me inside, shouting, "Stay in there until you can be quiet!"

I screamed for hours on end, banging on the walls decorated with music notes and smiley faces. Suddenly, Shining Star started playing again.

"Cake? You want CAKE?" I said angrily, "You're a fairy! Why not zap one!" She looked at me pitifully. "My magic can't make a cake."

"Well my magic can." I flailed my fingers but nothing happened. "Oh, I don't have any magic."

"WEll then, let's bake!" The fairy poofed up a kitchen while I stared. "I said I couldn't make a cake, I didn't say anything about a kitchen!"

"I WANT SNICKERDOODLES NOW!" I yelled. "Then make them." The fairy responded, and flew out the window. I stood there with my mouth hanging open, then collected myself and began making the snickerdoodles.

Somehow, the oven blew up. Coughing, I waved the smoke away as the fire alarms all went off, but then a big red truck pulled up in front of the building.

Out came Jasper Hale (surprised?), followed by the rest of the Cullens; No, I do not know why they are firefighters when fire kills them. Alice walked up, her eyes disapproving as she took in my outfit.

Bella walked up next, tripping. I ran out of the now burning house, but that was before the voluturi came.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 5 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/15/2009, 8:05 am

It was a unicorn.

"Noooooooo," I sobbed.

Bella walked up next, tripping. I ran out of the now burning house, but that was before the voluturi came.

"Where is she?" Aro glided towards Bella.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 5 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/15/2009, 9:20 am

Re: Continue the Story!
Jesus4Eternity Today at 7:05 am

+
----
-

It was a unicorn.

"Noooooooo," I sobbed.

"I dunno!" A familiar voice called from nearby. It was Deckk!
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/15/2009, 9:24 am

It was a unicorn.

"Noooooooo," I sobbed.

"I dunno!" A familiar voice called from nearby. It was Deckk! "Where is she?" He repeated.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 6/15/2009, 9:26 am

It was a unicorn.

"Noooooooo," I sobbed.

"I dunno!" A familiar voice called from nearby. It was Deckk! "Where is she?" He repeated.

Suddenly,the entire world disappeared.
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/15/2009, 9:28 am

It was a unicorn.

"Noooooooo," I sobbed.

Suddenly,the entire world disappeared. And then, Shining Star started playing again.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 6/15/2009, 9:31 am

It was a unicorn.

"Noooooooo," I sobbed.

Suddenly,the entire world disappeared. And then, Shining Star started playing again.

"NOOOOOOOOO!"
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/15/2009, 9:32 am

+
----
-

It was a unicorn.

"Noooooooo," I sobbed.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Teh fairy appeared silently. "Hello."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 6/15/2009, 10:15 am

It was a unicorn.

"Noooooooo," I sobbed.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Teh fairy appeared silently. "Hello." I screamed, and looked around into the vast expanse of nowhere, hoping to escape the inescapable tune.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 5 461

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 6/15/2009, 10:56 am

It was a unicorn.

"Noooooooo," I sobbed.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Teh fairy appeared silently. "Hello." I screamed, and looked around into the vast expanse of nowhere, hoping to escape the inescapable tune.

"You didn't make snickerdoodles OR cake, what happened?" The fairy demanded.
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4701

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 6/15/2009, 11:56 am

It was a unicorn.

"Noooooooo," I sobbed.

"Um..."I had suddenly forgotten everything"Who're you?"
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 6/15/2009, 2:43 pm

It was a unicorn.

"Noooooooo," I sobbed.

"Well then, let's bake!" The fairy poofed up a kitchen while I stared. "I said I couldn't make a cake, I didn't say anything about a kitchen!"

Bella walked up next, tripping. I ran out of the now burning house, but that was before the Voluturi came.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" The fairy appeared silently. "Hello." I screamed, and looked around into the vast expanse of nowhere, hoping to escape the inescapable tune.

"Um..."I had suddenly forgotten everything"Who're you?" The fairy looked disappointed "I'm the ultimate fairy of snickerdoodles, how can you not remember that?" she said.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/15/2009, 2:55 pm

It was a unicorn.

"Noooooooo," I sobbed.

"Well then, let's bake!" The fairy poofed up a kitchen while I stared. "I said I couldn't make a cake, I didn't say anything about a kitchen!"

Bella walked up next, tripping. I ran out of the now burning house, but that was before the Voluturi came.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" The fairy appeared silently. "Hello." I screamed, and looked around into the vast expanse of nowhere, hoping to escape the inescapable tune.

"Um..."I had suddenly forgotten everything"Who're you?" The fairy looked disappointed "I'm the ultimate fairy of snickerdoodles, how can you not remember that?" she said.

"I dunno." Deckk answered.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/15/2009, 3:11 pm

It was a unicorn.

"Noooooooo," I sobbed.

The fairy shot a glare at Deckk.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 5 1312Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 5 2412Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 5 3349Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 5 3548Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 5 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/15/2009, 3:25 pm

It was a unicorn.

"Noooooooo," I sobbed.

Deckk gunned down the fairy. "Be seeing you."
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/15/2009, 3:40 pm

It was a unicorn.

"Noooooooo," I sobbed.

I stared at the fairy, shocked.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 5 1312Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 5 2412Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 5 3349Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 5 3548Continue the Story! ((Added new suggestion, please view first page)) - Page 5 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/15/2009, 3:45 pm

It was a unicorn.

"Noooooooo," I sobbed.

I stared at the fairy, shocked.

"Be seeing you too." *shoots the Camera, ending story*
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/15/2009, 3:47 pm

I start new story!

I walked into a barn.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/15/2009, 3:50 pm

I walked into a barn.
It fell down on me, with a curse.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/15/2009, 3:51 pm

I walked into a barn.
I screamed for help, but no one came.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/15/2009, 3:51 pm

((Umm, I don't think we should end it yet; we were supposed to wait until 2,000 words, I thought? This is only like 1250.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taquito 6/15/2009, 8:41 pm

[well, i guess they started one;let's just go with it xD]

I walked into a barn. It fell down on me, with a curse. I screamed for help, but no one came. I cried and sobbed "I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die..."
Taquito
Taquito
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1227

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 6/15/2009, 8:43 pm

I walked into a barn.
I screamed for help, but no one came.
I started to cry, thinking, "This is it."
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Taquito 6/15/2009, 8:45 pm

[wait;which one? xD]
Taquito
Taquito
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next