The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

+19
Orodruin
Taylor_Potter
Erinbeth
Mandy-Love
Kimura
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
xSophiexx16
Cyn431
Miss_Mioko
Yoshi'sLove
IRuleTheWorld
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
The Mad Hatter
Jesus4Eternity
LuckyPenny666
SaddleClub
rattyjol
leah_hope92
Miss_Alice
23 posters

Page 39 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 39 Empty Re: Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/3/2010, 3:51 pm

Name:
Type/Race/etc.: (Half-Blood, Satyr?) Alison Aurora DeNeil
Mother/Father: Aphrodite
Personality: Alison is kinda a small kid inside. She loves magic markers that smell like food, friends that will stick by her but can also hold things about their heads, fashion, low-fat snacks, carmel-centered chocolates, flavored water, Gucci and other top lables, chocolate covered raisins and dislikes all nuts except for cashews and almonds (only when covered in chocolate). Dislikes plain drinks, jell-o, skirts longer than four inches above the knee, rats and rat-like creatures, car trips, and flying. Alison is especially good at manipulating, backstabbing, blackmailing, cooking, fashion, creativity, lying, making sure she gets what she wants, Feild hockey, and Volleyball. Alison lies, of course, but is it really better to not tell a person everything than lie? Alsion is very catchy. She has a bright personality that draws you to her. That's usualy how she gets her boyfriends and followers. Alison is most likely the most ignorant soul on this very earth. She ignores this fact, eventhough she knows it. Sometimes, she even flaunts it. Alison is extreamelly creative. She enjoys making little things for her friends. FRom braclets to slippers. Eventhough Alison is a... well... you know what I mean, if you're needing a shoulder to lean on, she's oddly always ther for you. Alsion isn't afraid to keep secrets from her closest friends. And when she does, she turns very defensive. Alison's name means 'Of Sacred Flame'. She loves sports like Lacrosse, Volleyball, and pretty much every other sport in the world. Boys love her, since she's gorgeous and smart at once.
Appearance: (Pictures are fine.) Ali's hair is a very light shade of blonde, with small brown locks parting every know and then. The natural appearance of Alison's hair is very small waves, but rarely straightens it, because it takes too much work since her hair is difficult to style. But everyone she knows says that it looks better that way. Her eyes are large, blinding blue, and most always covered in a light shade of mascara and eye-liner. The color varies from grays to blues, but they always held a number of black specks surrounding the actual iris.These were definitely the most prominent feature of Alison DeNeil. Some days they were darker than other. Some days they were lighter than others. It really all depended on her mood, but no matter the day, there were always small black specks encircling the iris and dotting the grey and blue color. They were pretty if you could actually get up close enough to notice them. Her face is shaped gracfully in a heart, with high cheekbones, and a perfectly, slightly upturned nose. Alison uses her gorgeous looks to an advantage sometimes, by playing with boy's minds and flirting. Almost unnoticable freckles dotted the bridge of her nose, jawline, and cheeks. They are hardly noticeable most of the time and required you be extremely close to even be able to tell they were there. Normally her face was coated in a small layer of make-up. Black mascara, eye-liner, and a lighter colored eye-shadow for her eyes. She has perfectly currled rosy pink lips. Alison loves to stand out and be different. Meaning ballet flats, mini skirts, and graphic tee-shirts hung all around her closet. Normaly she would wear denim jackets, tank tops, and shirts that would compliment her body the best. Alison has a thin body, but slightly muscular with all the sports she's active in. Alison usually wears jeans and when she doesn't, she would wear denim skirts. Alison belives that belts is what makes people stand out, and is another step to reaching popularity, eventhough she is usualy always at the top. All of different colors, too. Pink, green, black, orange, red, and maybe even some multi-colored rope belts. Alison wil wear almost any kind of top-named shoe. She might even wear pumps once in a while. Alison wears jewlary almost everyday and her family is wealthy, so she could buy the whole mall. She wears top-brand clothes and even might lie sometimes about her brands. Thin, about 100lb and 5'8.
Past*: Came from the wealthiest family in the world
Weapon of Choice: *mist* *regular*: Mist and celtic sword
(*optional)

[She's also 18]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 39 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 39 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 39 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 39 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 39 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 39 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 39 Empty Re: Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

Post by Orodruin 6/3/2010, 4:35 pm

[Man, you have a HUGE form XD haha.]

[Saddle, reply??]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Male Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/3/2010, 4:36 pm

[LOL!]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 39 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 39 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 39 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 39 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 39 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 39 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/3/2010, 4:36 pm

[Hey, if your on, do ya wanna RP? (: I'll make a new character??]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/3/2010, 4:39 pm

(Anyone on wanna rp?)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6743

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/3/2010, 5:09 pm

[I can't >.<]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/3/2010, 7:43 pm

Twilit wrote:Falcon.
Falcon shrugged, good-naturally. "I'll follow you, then."

Elizabeth: "Fine by me." I started running forward into the forest where the creature had run.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/8/2010, 3:44 pm

Falcon.
Falgon caught a better grip on the bow he was now holding, and ran after her. "Wait! I thought he went that way . . . ?" he called.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/8/2010, 4:40 pm

Twilit wrote:[Hey, if your on, do ya wanna RP? (: I'll make a new character??]

[Sure! And sure! Are you making a girl or boy?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/8/2010, 4:48 pm

Falgon caught a better grip on the bow he was now holding, and ran after her. "Wait! I thought he went that way . . . ?" he called.

Elizabeth: I spun around and faced him. "It looked like that way to me," I said, pointing the direction I had been headed.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/9/2010, 12:54 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:
Twilit wrote:[Hey, if your on, do ya wanna RP? (: I'll make a new character??]

[Sure! And sure! Are you making a girl or boy?]

[Sorry, I posted that earlier >.< I can't handle 2 on-going RPs as well as all my other RPs. . . ]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/9/2010, 12:56 pm

Falcon.
Falcon stopped, and blinked at her, placidly. "Fine, then. But it's not my fault if we're going the wrong way.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/12/2010, 1:27 pm

Falcon stopped, and blinked at her, placidly. "Fine, then. But it's not my fault if we're going the wrong way.

Elizabeth: I glared at him for a few seconds, then turned around and took off through the woods.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/13/2010, 1:03 pm

Falcon.
Falcon followed her, a arrow between his fingers of his left hand. "Do you know where you're going?" asked Falcon, sceptically.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/13/2010, 1:06 pm

[Oh, okay. I understand. (:]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/13/2010, 1:18 pm

[Kay, good ^^]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/13/2010, 4:24 pm

Falcon followed her, a arrow between his fingers of his left hand. "Do you know where you're going?" asked Falcon, sceptically.

Elizabeth: "Of course I know where I'm going," I said. I've been in these woods hundreds of times. We're about to pass a fallen tree on the right." Sure enough, seconds after I said that, we saw the tree that had been destroyed when someone in the Ares cabin got a little too intense during Capture the Flag. "Still doubt me?"
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/14/2010, 9:15 am

[Yes, I do frequently forget to post my reply to this nod]

Falcon.
"I didn't question your knoledge of the forest." he said, simply. "I was questioning do you know if you are following the Hellhound still."
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/15/2010, 9:37 pm

Elizabeth: "Well, that isn't what you said. You said, 'Do you know where you're going?'" I mocked his skeptic tone when I quoted him. "The answer to that is yes, I do."
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/16/2010, 12:08 pm

Falcon.
"Your hopeless." he muttered, quietly.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/17/2010, 10:01 pm

Elizabeth: My pace picked up out of anger. This guy was starting to get on my nerves. After another minute or two, we came into a clearing and saw the giant beast again. I looked at Falcon, seeing what he had to say about this.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/18/2010, 12:26 pm

Falcon jumped back, as the hellhound barreled past them. "Weird. Where does it think it's going?" Falcon knew it wasn't Percy's dog - Mrs. O-whatsit, 'cause he had seen her.
Falcon shrugged. "After it, I guess, then! Maybe Mr. D will turn it into a grape vine, or something."

[Duude, it DID go towards the Big House ^^ I checked my messages (I know I write stuff indirectly, but . . .).]

Falcon.
"I don't think that's the same hellhound." said Falcon, cooly.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/18/2010, 4:54 pm

((I thought it went toward the forest, cuz weren't they standing in front of the forest when they saw it? Eh, we can make their lives suck and have 2 of 'em xD))

Elizabeth: "Then where the heck did this one come from?!" Two hellhounds? Oh joy.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/18/2010, 5:11 pm

[Indeed sinister ]

Falcon.
"Well, let's try to kill this one, and then go back to the Big House, and see if they need help there. I sure hope Mr. D is there. For once."
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/20/2010, 3:30 pm

Elizabeth: "And let's hope he helps." I sighed. "So how should we kill this one?"
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next