The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

+19
Orodruin
Taylor_Potter
Erinbeth
Mandy-Love
Kimura
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
xSophiexx16
Cyn431
Miss_Mioko
Yoshi'sLove
IRuleTheWorld
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
The Mad Hatter
Jesus4Eternity
LuckyPenny666
SaddleClub
rattyjol
leah_hope92
Miss_Alice
23 posters

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 40 Empty Re: Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 6:39 pm

Falcon.
"I don't know. Just anyway that works!" he said, and flames shot out of a crack in the earth, but the hellhound jumped over it.

[Who get's to kill it XD]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Male Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 40 Empty Re: Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

Post by SaddleClub 6/20/2010, 11:02 pm

((I dunno xD))

Elizabeth: I started shooting arrows at the creature, using a tree for protection.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/21/2010, 1:25 pm

[Hmm . . . I CALL DE OTHER ONE! Your charie can kill this'n.
. . . Well, maybe XD idk.]

Falcon.
Falcon yelped as the hellhound ran for him, and accually was able to scramble up into a tree for protection before sending a rain of arrows towards it. However, the arrows either missed by going around it, or plinked off.
"It's got a magic beerier around it!"
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/25/2010, 2:32 pm

Elizabeth: I sighed. "That's extremely inconvenient."
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/25/2010, 5:09 pm

[RP, SAddle?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 40 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 40 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 40 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 40 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 40 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 40 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/25/2010, 5:24 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:[RP, SAddle?]

((Sure Smile I have Teresa available, then Percy and Nico from the series Smile))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/25/2010, 10:04 pm

SaddleClub wrote:Elizabeth: I sighed. "That's extremely inconvenient."

Falcon.
"Yeah. It'll take a lot of force to break it. That, or some sort of magic took stronger that it." he glanced at her questioningly.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/27/2010, 7:53 pm

[Uhm, Saddle, reply??]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/28/2010, 4:25 pm

((Sowwy!!))

Elizabeth: I shrugged. "If you're looking for magic, you're looking at the wrong person. I still don't even know who my mom is, remember?"
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/28/2010, 6:35 pm

[Meahahahaha XD iz okay.]

Falcon.
He shrugged. "I'm not peticularly magical either. Okay, well, besides my sword, but I sort of. . . lost that." he shrugged self-consciously.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/28/2010, 6:46 pm

Elizabeth: "This is really not good for us, is it?" I looked at the giant creature.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/28/2010, 6:49 pm

Falcon.
"No, not really." he thought a moment, then dug into his pocket. A moment later, the small gold symbol grew into a sword. "I sorta . . . forgot it could do that." he said, sheepishly.
His sword was silver, with a black hilt, and the symbol shone in the middle of it.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/28/2010, 6:52 pm

[RP, Twilit?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 40 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 40 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 40 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 40 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 40 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 40 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/28/2010, 6:56 pm

[Hum? Oh, I would, but *cuts self off* oh yeah XD I forgot I had to charies. I have Rose Malorn ^^ yeah, I can do two RPs.]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/28/2010, 7:05 pm

Elizabeth: I contained a sigh. "That could help."
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/28/2010, 7:08 pm

Falcon.
Falcon shrugged. "It's the only thing I've got."
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/29/2010, 12:19 am

Elizabeth: "Well at least it's something," I said.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/29/2010, 9:46 am

(Morning, anyone on?)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6743

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/29/2010, 10:04 am

[Mornin' ^^ sorry, I can't . . . I'm leaving soon >_>]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/29/2010, 11:08 am

(It's cool)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/29/2010, 6:32 pm

[I'm on now, though ^^]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/29/2010, 7:30 pm

(Care to rp?)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/29/2010, 7:37 pm

[Eh DX man, I've gotta get off soon, sorry, dude.]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/29/2010, 7:39 pm

(It's cool =])
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by starwartwilight 6/30/2010, 12:36 pm

Name: Karie Darkrise
Type/Race/etc.: (Half-Blood, Satyr?) half-blood
Mother/Father: Hades
Personality: She is easily annoyed and doesn't like to talk much. She loves to annoy people.
Appearance: (Pictures are fine.) She has black hair, black eyes, and is very pale.
Past*:
Weapon of Choice: *mist* *regular*
starwartwilight
starwartwilight
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Female Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next