The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!|

+5
Malicious Nightmares
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Ttyycool
rattyjol
Mordor
9 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

| Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 8 Empty Re: | Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!|

Post by rattyjol 3/19/2010, 12:56 am

"No." I limited my answers to one word, hoping she'd get the message soon. If she didn't, either she was mousebrained or she just didn't care.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

| Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 8 Empty Re: | Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!|

Post by Mordor 3/19/2010, 1:01 am

"Neither do I," I mewed, letting my digust with the cats show on my face. Maybe he'd get the point that I was going to talk, and talk, and talk, until he said something worth shutting up for.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/19/2010, 1:02 am

This time I didn't respond, just stared with a stony expression up at the Great Rock, as if that would somehow make the leaders hurry up.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/19/2010, 1:04 am

I glared at the tom. Why did cats have to be so short with me?
"Let the Gathering begin," Shadowstar jumped up on the Great Rock, his gaze raking everyone of the cats.

[How about you do your report, I'll do mine, and we 'pretend' Thunder and River do there's xD?]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/19/2010, 1:06 am

Finally, I thought crossly, watching as Windstar joined the other leaders on the huge boulder.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/19/2010, 1:17 am

I frown at Ravencloud, then drag my gaze to the Great Rock.
Shadowstar starts his report: "There's a fox in the marsh," he starts shortly, causing a disrupted stir among the cats below, "And a badge, and a large hoard of snakes. Take care; they could easily move across the Thunderpath." He finsihed with the simple: enough food; rain; some flooding but nothign they can't handle. Streching, I yawn trying not to be too loud.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/19/2010, 1:24 am

Windstar stepped forward as Shadowstar finished. "All is well in WindClan," she announced, gazing down at the assembled Clans. "The rabbits are running and the Twolegs are staying away from our territory. Also, Dreampath is here tonight, as the new WindClan medicine cat."
I hissed, my ears pinning back in irritation as I glared through the ranks of cats, as if I could see my sister through all the legs and tails and heads and she could feel my anger. I didn't need to see her, though; I knew exactly what she would look like: Proud. I spat.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/19/2010, 1:33 am

I smirked at Ravencloud's face after Windstar's annoucement. Purposefully, I cheered with th other cats, making sure my deafening yowl made it to his ears.
"Irritated, much?" I let sarcasm creep into my voice.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/19/2010, 1:48 am

"She should be serving her Clan by fighting and hunting, just like the rest of us," I growled, forgetting my vow to not talk to her. "Why should she spend her days fooling around with plants?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/19/2010, 1:52 am

I gaped, but to many scents made me close me mouth.
That was a weird thought. Medicine cat not doing right?
Comperhension dawned. "Oh. Is that your sister?"

[GTG Good night :]]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/19/2010, 2:06 am

"Unfortunately."

(Night.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 3/19/2010, 7:37 am

Thunderstar steped up, smirking silently over at Shadowstar. "ThunderClan has captured the ShadowClan deputy, Silencedwillow." he reported, looking over at SHadowstar and all of his cats.
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/19/2010, 8:18 am

[[Thanks, Kathy! ^,^ Or was that sarcasm? XD]]

"Hmph," she looked away stubbornly. "Whatever." she muttered, regaining her usual attitude.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/19/2010, 8:19 am

Silencedwillow gazed at Thunderstar, ashamed of herself.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/19/2010, 8:22 am

[[No one else is evil enough to make a Dark Forest cat!? O,o Fine then. Next time me and WCL are both online, I shall force her [she's so much more evil then me. -,- BEWARE. o_O] to make a Dark Forest cat. nod]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/19/2010, 2:37 pm

[Your welcome. As crazy as I am about sarcasm, nope, I really like 'em]

(Anita)
I snorted, my tail flicking back and forth. "She looked awfully proud. I find that annoying in cats. They can be so full of . . . it."
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/19/2010, 2:39 pm

[[Thanks! cheesy]]

[[New day for Blackblind and Deathdawn?]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/19/2010, 2:41 pm

[[He he. Nice master plan, Mia.]]

(Mia)
Blackblind inclined his head, peering forward, "Seems like Shadowstar's timing was perfect," he growled. "Makes me think he's keeping tabs on Dark Forest. . . .Do you think they're spying, Deathdawn? His elder could very well be a spy since he gave her to us."

[BTW the cat is Sunfire, I put her up last night]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/19/2010, 2:41 pm

[[He he. Nice master plan, Mia.]]

(Mia)
Blackblind inclined his head, peering forward, "Seems like Shadowstar's timing was perfect," he growled. "Makes me think he's keeping tabs on Dark Forest. . . .Do you think they're spying, Deathdawn? His elder could very well be a spy since he gave her to us."

[BTW the cat is Sunfire, I put her up last night]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/19/2010, 2:42 pm

[Sure. We can leave that reply hanging for a bit xD
Could you start? I have to reply Anita on Hoggiewarts.]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/19/2010, 2:51 pm

[[Kk.]]

Deathdawn remained asleep in her den, head on her paws.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/19/2010, 2:52 pm

[Dang it. Mia, I have to go. But if you start I can do on-and-off, and I'll be on tonight in parents lemmie get on xD]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/19/2010, 2:53 pm

[Be on l8ter xD]

Blackblind startled to alertness and flicked his ear, padding out of his makeshift den. Sunfire is to arrived today. He stalks to Deathdawn's den and lets out a small call. "Deathdawn, sunrise."
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/19/2010, 2:56 pm

Deathdawn roared feircely as she was woken up. She lashed her tail in fury. She opened her eyes, and rose, immediatly pouncing towards her. She didn't appear to be in a good mood.. whatsoever.

[[Aw.. I do hope you log on later! :/]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/19/2010, 6:57 pm

"Exactly," I growled, lashing my tail.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next