The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm **Me

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me Empty Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm **Me

Post by PeggySnow 8/30/2009, 4:11 pm

Maturity: Fighting, maybe some blood, and mates. (Nothing over tail-twinging, licking and muzzling)
Fantasey: Talking cats. Just like the Erin Hunter series.

Hey guys! Thanks for clicking. I've always wanted to make a warriors RP, and now I am. At the moment, everything is TBA (to be announced) until more people join. There are 7 deputy positions, and 6 leader.
Okay now the rules! (We all hate them, but we have to have 'em)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*No being mean
*Use your best grammar
*When not RPing, talk in {{}}, (()), ect.
*Yes, leader's have nine lives, but please, 8 monthes at the most.
*No having superior cats that bever die
*No controling other people's characters
*For the Warrior Code, and all about Warriors, I will put it soon
*Please put 'dm rox' with your form
*You may have as many charries as you like, as long as you can handle them all.
Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i[About Warriors[/i]
Warriors is a book series by Erin Hunter. It's about cats in Clans that have boarders, and fend for themselves. All leaders names must end in 'star', and all apprentices in 'paw', kits in 'kit'. The 'first' name can be a plant (Bramble, leaf, bracken, ect.) or a flower (Holly, daisy, rose, flower, lily, ect.) Or an animal (lizard, badger, fox, ect) And others (echo, bright, ect) the 'last' name would be something like tail, head, nose, foot, pelt, ect.
*****************************************************************************************
Form to join: (Warrior/ Leader/ Med. Cat/ Deputy/Queen/Elder)

Name:
Personality
Clan:
Description:

Okay, now the kit form:

Name:
Personality:
Playing the kit(s)
Dam:
Sire:
Description:
Playing the kits:
************************************************************************************************
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The Warrior Code
1. Defend Your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships in other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as you might meet them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or tresspass on other Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have any permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted for and fed the elders.
4. Prey is killed to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for it's life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will set one night in silent vigil.
7. A can cannot be made deputy without having mentored at leat one apprenticr
8. The deputy becomes Clan leader when the current leader dies or retired
9. After the death or retirement of a deputy, a new one must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A gathering of all six Clans will be held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among the Clan's at this time.
11. Boundries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats
12. No warrior must neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if that kit if from another Clan.
13. The word of the leader is the Warrior Code.
14. An honerable warrior does not need to kill another cat to win battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or is is necessary for self-defense.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Okay, now the Clans!

*[/b] ThunderClan *

Leader: [b]Thunderstar
: Big fluffy tom with golden pelt. Blue eyes. (PeggySnow) ((Mir or Miranda))
Lives left: 9

Medicine Cat *OPEN*

Deputy *Open*

Warriors:

Hollystem Slender silver tabby she-cat with brilliant blue eyes. Spunky, and different. (PeggySnow) ((Mir or Miranda))

Starlingfrost Brown she-cat with frosty blue, almost white, eyes and lower legs. Black dapples all over her body. Pities herself in every way, and can't stand it if the other cats don't pity her too. She doesn't think very highly of herself, though. She really thinks she's just the worst-off cat in the world. Hardly ever cheery. (shadowsowner888) ((shadow))

Squirrelwhisker : Soft and gentle, but in battle she is fierce and will do anything to defend her Clan. Squirrelwhisker is a she-cat with a has a shaggy tawny brown coat with a long, thin tail and honey-golden eyes. She has long legs and small, but powerful paws. Her claws are long and sharp, but her teeth are sort of dull, so she prefers fighting with claws. (WL) ((Webkinzlover#1))
Description: Squirrelwhisker has a shaggy tawny brown coat with a long, thin tail and honey-golden eyes. She has long legs and small, but powerful paws. Her claws are long and sharp, but her teeth are sort of dull, so she prefers fighting with claws.
Queens: *Currently 0*

Apprentices: *None yet

Elders *None yet*

*ShadowClan* Wily and Proud

Leader Shadowstar

Deputy *Open*

Medicine Cat *Open*

Warriors

Snakepelt Sleek black tom with amber eyes, and a lot of additude. Has his douts about StarClan.... (PeggySnow)

Talanfoot Black tom with golden paws, tailtip, muzzle, and underbelly. Brown eyes. Aggressive and protective, but kind-hearted. Hates cats from other Clans, though. (Shadowsowner888) ((Shadow))

Apprentices *none yet*

Queens *none yet*

Elders *None yet*

*WindClan* Swift and loyal

Leader: Windstar

Deputy: *Open*

Medicine Cat *Open*

Warriors

Thistlechaser Rowdy she-cat, who loves adventures, but can be serious when she needs to. Gentle around kits and apprentices, but stern with warriors and elders. Sandy colored with leopard spots, and sea-green eyes. (Sweetcreola) ((Sweety))

NightbreezeWirey grey and black she-cat withh white nose, and black tipped tail. Sassy, and strong hearted. (PeggySnow) ((Mir, or Miranda))

SapphirestepBlue-gray she-cat with bright green eyes. Muzzle and paws fade to black. Likes to be alone, and gets easily flustered around other cats. Delicate and easily scared. (PeggySnow) ((Mir, or Miranda))

Apprentices *No one yet*

Queens *No one yet*

Elders *No one yet*

*RiverClan* Clever and Strong

Leader Swiftstar: Swiftstar's pride can blind her to the needs of her Clan, but she would never abandon a clanmate, even if she is risking her own life in the process. She is gentle, yet firm on her scoldings and reasonings. If any of her warriors break the warrior code, she will set a paw down, and punish them severly. Her pelt is white, but her muzzle is black. Her whiskers droop as if swimming has taked a toll on her. (sweetcreola) ((Sweety))
Lives left: 9

Deputy Dovefeather Delicate creamy white she-cat with soft green eyes. Sensative, but excellent fighter; a natural leader.

Medicine Cat Open

Warriors

Berrypelt Brown tabby tom with green eyes, and white tipped tail. Independent, yet social (PeggySnow)

Goldenpelt Long, golden-yellow, waterproof fur. Bright, deep blue eyes. Friendly and warm. Has good self esteem, but is still rather humble. Chivalrous to she-cats, and always puts others first. (shadowsowner888) ((shadow))

Apprentices *none yet*

Elders

SkyClan Proud and Swift

Leader Skystar

Deputy

Medicine cat

Warriors

Mistcloud Mysterious grey she-cat with green eyes. Prefers to keep to herself. Friendly, when she is not alone. (PeggySnow)

Mousestripe Gray she-cat with a brown stripe from her nose to the base of her tail. Amber eyes. Big ears and paws. Timid and skittish (shadowsowner888) ((shadow))

Apprentices

Queens

Elders

StormClan Mysterious and calm

Leader Stormstar:Name: Stormstar Stormstar is a large, bulky, muscular tom with a jet black coat. He has large paws, which are white along with his tailtip, stomach and chest. He has rounded ears instead of pointed and a soft pink nose. His eyes are a deep, dark blue. Stormstar is calm in most cases, but he is fierce in battle and will stop at nothing to keep his Clan safe and strong. He tends to listen to his Clanmater's for judgement, but he's not afraid to make his own decisions. (WL) ((webkinzlover#1)

Deputy

Medicine Cat Ivyleaf Tabby she-cat who can't stand fighting, and would do anything to stop it. (PeggySnow)

Warriors

Flameflight Bright red tom with black stripes. Golden-brown eyes. Free-spirited and hot-tempered. He doesn't understand that other people have feelings, too. (Shadowsowner888) ((shadow))

Apprentices

Queens

Elders
[i][b][b]

Last edited by PeggySnow on 9/9/2009, 8:37 pm; edited 9 times in total
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 196

http://www.warriorcats-mirr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me Empty Re: Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm **Me

Post by PeggySnow 8/31/2009, 2:39 pm

((Anyone wanna join, and RP?))
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me Empty Re: Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm **Me

Post by shadowsowner888 8/31/2009, 10:01 pm

((I'll join your RPs soon; I don't have time at the moment, cus I"m supposed to get off. xD If I haven't within a few days, though, feel free to remind me!))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me 1312Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me 2412Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me 3349Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me 3548Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcreola 8/31/2009, 10:13 pm

(Hey, just wanted to ask do I PM you the form, VM you it or post it here?)
sweetcreola
sweetcreola
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 512

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow 9/1/2009, 3:05 pm

((You can just post them here. Smile))
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcreola 9/1/2009, 4:20 pm

(Yay! Ok here 'tis:

Can I be the Riverclan leader? Razz

Name: Thistlechaser
Personality: Thistlechaser is rowdy and loves adventures, but she can be serious when she needs too. She is gentle with apprentices and kits but will be stern around elders and warriors.
Clan: Windclan
Description: Sandy-colored with leopard spots, and sea-green eyes.)
sweetcreola
sweetcreola
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcreola 9/1/2009, 4:25 pm

(Wait dang it I forgot to put dm rox. )
sweetcreola
sweetcreola
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow 9/1/2009, 4:44 pm

Yep, you can be the RiverClan leader! Feel free to change her name. I'll add your charries now! Smile
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcreola 9/1/2009, 4:49 pm

(Ok thanks! Here's her form!

Name: Swiftstar
Personality: Swiftstar's pride can blind her to the needs of her clan, but she would never abandon a clanmate, even if she's risking her own life in the process. She is gentle yet firm with her reasonings and scoldings. If any of her clanmates break the warrior code, she will set a paw down and will punish them severely.
Clan: Riverclan
Description: Swiftstar's pelt is white, but her muzzle is black. Her whisker's droop as if swimming in the river took it's toll on them.
dm rox.)
sweetcreola
sweetcreola
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow 9/1/2009, 4:51 pm

((Cool, I'll add Swiftstar!))
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcreola 9/1/2009, 5:06 pm

(Want to Rp Miranda?)
sweetcreola
sweetcreola
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow 9/1/2009, 5:43 pm

((Sure! Do you want to use Swiftstar, or Thistlechaser?))
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcreola 9/1/2009, 6:00 pm

(Swiftstar! You start?)
sweetcreola
sweetcreola
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow 9/1/2009, 6:07 pm

((Okay!))

Lionstar walked the boarders, checking for RiverClan secent. None. Good thought Lionstar. But, soon, he caught the secent of RiverClan.
"Swiftstar?" he called
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcreola 9/1/2009, 6:09 pm

Swiftstar heard her name, and walked up to the border to see Lionstar. "Hello, Lionstar," she dipped her head in greeting.
sweetcreola
sweetcreola
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow 9/1/2009, 6:34 pm

Lionstar also dipped his head.
"Checking the boarders, I suppose?" asked Lionstar
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcreola 9/1/2009, 6:42 pm

"Yes, and I'm assuming you're doing the same?" Swiftstar narrowed her eyes.
sweetcreola
sweetcreola
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow 9/1/2009, 7:08 pm

Lionstar nodded.
"Yup. Boarders. I should find the rest of my patrol.... How is the prey running in RiverClan?"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcreola 9/1/2009, 7:21 pm

"Prey is fine. And you?" Swiftstar peered around Lionstar, looking around to see if any prey was there.
sweetcreola
sweetcreola
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow 9/2/2009, 6:51 am

"Fine as well," when he saw Swiftstar peering over him, he added, "And don't think that you'll be aloud to hunt in our territorty,"
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/2/2009, 10:31 am

"dm rox"

Name - Starlingfrost
Personality - Pities herself in every way, and can't stand it if the other cats don't pity her too. She doesn't think very highly of herself, though. She really thinks she's just the worst-off cat in the world. Hardly ever cheery.
Clan - Thunder
Gender - female
Rank - warrior
Description - Brown she-cat with frosty blue, almost white, eyes and lower legs. Black dapples all over her body.

Name - Goldenpelt
Personality - Friendly and warm. Has good self esteem, but is still rather humble. Chivalrous to she-cats, and always puts others first.
Clan - River
Gender - tom
Rank - warrior
Description - Long, golden-yellow, waterproof fur. Bright, deep blue eyes.

Name - Talonfoot
Personality - Aggressive and protective, but kind-hearted. Hates cats from other Clans, though.
Clan - Shadow
Gender - tom
Rank - warrior
Description - Black tom with golden paws, tailtip, muzzle, and underbelly. Brown eyes.

Name - Sapphirestep
Personality - Likes to be alone, and gets easily flustered around other cats. Delicate and easily scared.
Clan - Wind
Gender - female
Rank - warrior
Description - Blue-gray she-cat with bright green eyes. Muzzle and paws fade to black.

Name - Mousestripe
Personality - Timid and skittish.
Clan - Sky
Gender - female
Rank - warrior
Description - Gray she-cat with a brown stripe from her nose to the base of her tail. Amber eyes. Big ears and paws.

Name - Flameflight
Personality - Free-spirited and hot-tempered. He doesn't understand that other people have feelings, too.
Clan - Storm
Gender - tom
Rank - warrior
Description - Bright red tom with black stripes. Golden-brown eyes.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me 1312Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me 2412Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me 3349Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me 3548Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow 9/2/2009, 2:57 pm

I'll add your charries now, shadow! cheesy
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/2/2009, 3:10 pm

((Thanks! Smile Wanna RP?))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow 9/2/2009, 3:14 pm

((I actully have to log off now.... my mom wants to head over to Rite Aid... later, definitly! Smile))
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/2/2009, 3:15 pm

((Aww. Smile See you, then!))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next