The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm **Me

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 3 Empty Re: Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm **Me

Post by PeggySnow 9/9/2009, 8:17 pm

(you sure can! You don't have to be 'Stormstar', you can be ____star :])
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 196

http://www.warriorcats-mirr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 3 Empty Re: Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm **Me

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/9/2009, 8:27 pm

(Stormstar is fine, for lack of another name. XD)

Name: Stormstar
Personality: Stormstar is calm in most cases, but he is fierce in battle and will stop at nothing to keep his Clan safe and strong. He tends to listen to his Clanmater's for judgement, but he's not afraid to make his own decisions.
Clan: Stormclan
Description: Stormstar is a large, bulky, muscular tom with a jet black coat. He has large paws, which are white along with his tailtip, stomach and chest. He has rounded ears instead of pointed and a soft pink nose. His eyes are a deep, dark blue.
(DM rox)

(RP, Peggy? Smile)
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 2058

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow 9/9/2009, 8:32 pm

(LOL, I have a hard time thinking of names also.... I look at the books for refrence! xD
And, sure, we can RP! With which cats? XD)
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/9/2009, 8:38 pm

(Hm, well obviously I have Stormstar in Stormclan, but I also have Squirrelwhisker in Thunder. :])

(And this computer is really slow, so don't mind me if I disappear suddenly, I may get mad at the computer. XD)
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow 9/9/2009, 8:42 pm

(LOL, slow computer! How about Squirrelwhisker, and Hollystem?)
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/10/2009, 7:22 am

Talonfoot's first reaction was fear. A badger?! Where had it come from?! He paced slowly backwards, trying to keep his life.

Then he mentally rebuked himself. What are you doing?! Talonfoot demanded of himself. You should be defending your Clan! Forcing back his real emotions, he brought aggression to his stance. The tom snarled, his fur bristling, and began to reapproach the black and white monster.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 3 1312Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 3 2412Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 3 3349Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 3 3548Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 3 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/10/2009, 7:55 am

(Yeah, sorry, Peggy, I got mad at the computer, Squirrelwhisker and Hollystem is good. Smile)

Squirrelwhisker stood outside the warrior's den, her narrowed brown eyes looking about the camp around her. She felt hunger gnawing at her stomach, but she decided against the fresh-kill pile, she'd rather hunt.
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcreola 9/10/2009, 8:35 am

(Ok Miranda I'll start!)

Thistlechaser padded mutely out of the warrior's den, a soft breeze pulling at her leopard-spot dappled fur. She dropped her haunches and retained a sitting position, molecules of dust lofting into the air as her hindquarters met the turf.
sweetcreola
sweetcreola
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 512

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow 9/10/2009, 2:51 pm

Snakepelt snarled, and looked at Talonfoot. He looked about to pounce, so Snakepelt lunged, with his claws unsheathed.

Hollystem yawned, and stretched her legs. She noticed Squirrelwhisker. She padded over to her clanmate.
"Good morning!" she mewed. "Would you care to hunt?"

Nightbreeze padded into the clearing, from hunting; she'd caughten a rabbit, and a finch. She noticed Thistlechaser, and padded over to her friend.
"Hello," she said
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcreola 9/10/2009, 3:50 pm

Thistlechaser turned her gaze over to Nightbreeze. "Hey," she mewed, flicking her tail at Nightbreeze's catch. "Look's like you've had some good hunting, unlike RiverClan," she scoffed, looking at the ground.
sweetcreola
sweetcreola
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 512

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/10/2009, 5:53 pm

PeggySnow wrote:Snakepelt snarled, and looked at Talonfoot. He looked about to pounce, so Snakepelt lunged, with his claws unsheathed.

Hollystem yawned, and stretched her legs. She noticed Squirrelwhisker. She padded over to her clanmate.
"Good morning!" she mewed. "Would you care to hunt?"

Nightbreeze padded into the clearing, from hunting; she'd caughten a rabbit, and a finch. She noticed Thistlechaser, and padded over to her friend.
"Hello," she said

Squirrelwhisker's head turned slowly until her gaze locked with Hollystem's. "Sure, I was just about to, anyway," she meowed, flashing a small smile.
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow 9/10/2009, 6:47 pm

"Yeah... they prey is running, I guess," she didn't want to admit, that she'd caught and killed that prey in RiverClan territory. But since in was WindClan prey, it was okay, right?

"Great! Where shall me hunt?" mewed Hollystem
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/10/2009, 8:01 pm

PeggySnow wrote:"Yeah... they prey is running, I guess," she didn't want to admit, that she'd caught and killed that prey in RiverClan territory. But since in was WindClan prey, it was okay, right?

"Great! Where shall me hunt?" mewed Hollystem

"Hm, well, you can choose," Squirrelwhisker murmured, not really feeling up to leading the way around right now, she turned her head distractedly to gaze around the camp.
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/11/2009, 9:59 am

He considered that a good moment, and so threw himself at the badger, snarling at the top of his lungs. His claws slid out for him to slash at the creature's face. Talonfoot sure hoped it wouldn't decide to bite him right at that moment, or he'd be missing a paw.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 3 1312Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 3 2412Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 3 3349Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 3 3548Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 3 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow 9/11/2009, 3:50 pm

"Okay! Hm, how about the ShadowClan boarder?"

Snakepelt saw Talonfoot attack, and knew he wasn't alone. He raked his claws on the creatures back.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/12/2009, 10:09 am

((Is it okay if I make the badger react to him, or would you rather control it yourself? xD Cus I think it's just been sitting there while they attack.))

He jumped away as soon as he could, not wanting to give the badger a chance to bite him. But he scrambled instantly past it again, trying to get around to its side.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/12/2009, 10:33 am

"Okay," Squirrelwhisker agreed, twisting her head around to lick some stray moss off her shoulder. "Sounds good to me," she said, turning to the camp entrance and trotting toward it, her tail swishing behind her.
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow 9/13/2009, 9:38 am

((Sure! We can both control the creature, if you'd like))

The badger swung a huge clumsy paw at Snakepelt, who dodged. But he couldn't miss the badgers claws, when it swung the other. Snakepelt but the badger's leg, hoping it would give up.

Out in the forest, Hollystem opened her mouth, and smelled vole. She dropped into the hunters crouch, wriggling her haunches.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/13/2009, 9:53 am

PeggySnow wrote:((Sure! We can both control the creature, if you'd like))

The badger swung a huge clumsy paw at Snakepelt, who dodged. But he couldn't miss the badgers claws, when it swung the other. Snakepelt but the badger's leg, hoping it would give up.

Out in the forest, Hollystem opened her mouth, and smelled vole. She dropped into the hunters crouch, wriggling her haunches.

Squirrelwhisker twisted her muzzle around, scenting for prey other than the vole Hollystem was already after. She scented a mouse nearby and dropped into a crouch, sliding forward silently.
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/13/2009, 10:24 am

((Sounds good to me. Smile Just lmk if I do anything you don't want it to, though. xD))

Talonfoot went back to the badger's front, and with a fierce hiss, lunged at its throat. It was a long shot for sure; it'd probably stop him, but he had to try. Sure enough, it knocked him away with a heavy forepaw, stunning him for a moment as he hit the earth. With that, the creature focused back on Snakepelt.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow 9/13/2009, 11:27 am

((Okay. xD))
Snakepelt hissed at the clumsy thing, and raked at it's back. The badger swung another forepaw at him, this time it hit him on the back. Snakepelt yowled, and attacked again with outstretched claws

When Hollystem was close enough, she lunged for the prey, killing it with a swift bite to the neck. She burried it, and looked for Squirrelwhisker, who seemed to be stalking a mouse. She soon identafied the smell of a thrush, and started creeping up on it.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/14/2009, 10:30 am

((And you decide when it leaves. nod Lol.))
Talonfoot shoved himself back to his feet, and hurried back to the badger so Snakepelt wouldn't be stuck fighting it alone. He used the animal's distraction with the other warrior as an advantage for himself, so that he could leap onto its back and bite it. His claws were out, clinging onto the thick fur as best as they could.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow 9/14/2009, 4:17 pm

Thankful that he didn't have to fight the badger alone, Snakepelt attacked again, put didn't miss the clumsy paw. It smashed into him, leaving blood welling. Snakepelt let out a yowl of pain, and callapsed. He felt bad for Talonfoot fighting alone, so he crambled to his paws, and attacked again. It wouldn't be long before the badger left now....
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/15/2009, 4:23 pm

Talonfoot was sore, and as the badger's teeth managed to get the end of his tail, wounded. He yowled angrily, trying to rip his tail free. He barely had the strength to fight anymore, but once he managed to tear his tail from its jaws, he lunged for the badger again.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow 9/15/2009, 5:17 pm

((I think the badger has had enough nod ))

When Talonfoot lunged at the badger, it turned and scrambled deeper into the forest. Panting, Snakepelt managed to exclaim "That was close. But we should head to camp, and tell about that badger."
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next