The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm **Me

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 4 Empty Re: Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm **Me

Post by shadowsowner888 9/15/2009, 5:29 pm

((Mkay. nod))

Talonfoot stood there for a moment, breathing heavily, before he could bring himself to respond. He gave Snakepelt a weak nod, murmuring, "Yeah." Without another word, he began hurrying back for camp.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 4 1312Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 4 2412Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 4 3349Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 4 3548Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 4 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 4 Empty Re: Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm **Me

Post by PeggySnow 9/15/2009, 7:36 pm

Snakepelt staggered to his paws, and limped with Talonfoot back to camp.
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 196

http://www.warriorcats-mirr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/16/2009, 4:35 pm

Talonfoot could barely manage to make his paws keep moving; his limbs were shaking with fear, pain, and exhaustion. But the adrenaline of the fight kept him moving forward. One paw at a time, one paw at a time, he muttered regularly, trying to not think about how much farther camp was.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 4 1312Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 4 2412Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 4 3349Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 4 3548Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 4 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nightclaw 10/6/2009, 5:37 pm

((Can I be Thunderclan deputy??
Name: Nightclaw
Personality:brave, fiery,
Clan:Thunderclan
Description:Black with a orange stripe of fur down her spine. Her claws are as sharp as diamonds and she has eyes that change between blue and green(like my eyes!!) ))
nightclaw
nightclaw
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Warriors: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and Storm  **Me - Page 4 Siggy

Female Posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow 10/8/2009, 10:31 pm

((Sure, I'll add you shortly!))
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 196

http://www.warriorcats-mirr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4