The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!|

+5
Malicious Nightmares
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Ttyycool
rattyjol
Mordor
9 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

| Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 2 Empty Re: | Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!|

Post by Mordor 3/10/2010, 4:58 pm

[Whoops double post xD]

H looked proudly at his young warrior. "Very well, you leave," Shadowstar looked at the sky, at the climbing moon, "Now."
"You do not have time for herbs; be quick."
He dissapaeraed into the dark covering of the marshy trees and his pawsteps slowly faded into nothing.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

| Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 2 Empty Re: | Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!|

Post by Mordor 3/10/2010, 5:00 pm

I gave him a short nod and darted expertly in and out of the marshlands. I reached the edge of my father's terriotory sniffed the small dirt road ahead of me. Looking both way, I lashed across and stayed on the outside edge of ThunderClan.

[I have to go myself, bye xDD]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 3/10/2010, 6:18 pm

((When your back Kat, Riverstar and Tigerstripe? :3))
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/10/2010, 8:18 pm

(I would, but you're not here. Razz)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 3/10/2010, 8:57 pm

(R) Tigerstripe awoke very early that day, gathering a hunting party together and going about his deputy duties as normal, hunting a bit himself.

((Anyone can jump in. ^^ :3))
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/11/2010, 11:57 pm

Name (A typical Warriors name): Poolshade
Gender (Tom or She-cat): Tom
Clan (Thunder, Wind, Shadow, or River-N/A for Rouge, loner, or kittypet): Thunder
Rank (Kit, apprentice, warrior, nursery queen, deputy): Medicine Cat
Description: A black-ish cat with burning light blue eyes.
Personality: TBPO
Mates? (Yes, no, crushing, looking? If they already have one include the mate): Looking
Bloodline (Who are they related to?): Do I have to do this? XP
Other (Password or anything else with your cat):

Name (A typical Warriors name): Leafpaw
Gender (Tom or She-cat): She
Clan (Thunder, Wind, Shadow, or River-N/A for Rouge, loner, or kittypet): Shadow
Rank (Kit, apprentice, warrior, nursery queen, deputy): Apprentice
Description: A tortoiseshell she-cat with cruel green eyes.
Personality: TBPO
Mates? (Yes, no, crushing, looking? If they already have one include the mate): No
Bloodline (Who are they related to?):
Other (Password or anything else with your cat):

(Can I please be RiverClan leader? It's okay if you say no. Wink)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

| Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 2 Siggy | Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 2 Siggy | Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 2 Siggy | Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/12/2010, 12:05 am

(And can I be Wind leader? Smile)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/12/2010, 12:09 am

(Smile RP, ratty?)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

| Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 2 Siggy | Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 2 Siggy | Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 2 Siggy | Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 2 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/12/2010, 12:47 am

(Sure. Smile Who and who?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/12/2010, 12:57 am

(Streampaw and Poolshade? Can you start?)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/12/2010, 1:18 am

I padded into camp, cheerfully trying to hold my head high despite the heavy squirrel dangling from my jaws. Unable to scent my way to the freshkill pile through the mouthwatering aroma of my catch, I relied on my memory and the tracks in the snow.

(She's mostly blind.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/12/2010, 1:40 am

Poolshade sat in the medicine den, away from the cold, wet snow. He glanced outside and saw Streampaw carrying a squirrel. Hi stomach grumbled at him and Poolshade reluctantly walked to the freshkill pile.
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/12/2010, 1:46 am

I set down my catch, my mouth watering at the smell as my stomach rumbled. Kits and elders eat first, I reminded myself, taking a step back. Apprentices and warriors eat last.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 3/12/2010, 8:22 am

((Can I be ThunderClan leader, please? XDD))
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/12/2010, 1:06 pm

rattyjol wrote:
I set down my catch, my mouth watering at the smell as my stomach rumbled. Kits and elders eat first, I reminded myself, taking a step back. Apprentices and warriors eat last.

Poolshade took a small rabbit, and backed away, letting her take her pick.
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/12/2010, 4:53 pm

[Everyone:
WebkinzGirl, accepted forms. *Cough*youforgotpassword*cough* But other than that it's fine.
Yeah, you can have Riverstar.
Anita, sure I'll put ya up.
Tt: Great.

Okay, we have leaders, people, I need Deputies!
All forms as of today have been added
And Leaders
I added the Med Cat, WebkinzGirl]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/12/2010, 6:56 pm

[[RP anyone?

I have..

Silencedwillow [ShadowClan deputy]
and..
Deathdawn [Dark Forest cat]]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 3/12/2010, 7:54 pm

((Silencedwillow and Thunderstar Mia? Very Happy xD))
((Thanks Kat! :3))
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/12/2010, 8:03 pm

[[Sure. Hmmm.. how shall they meet up, now..? XD]]

[[ZOMG. I wanna remake FF here! I MISS Hawkstar [was that his name?] and Inkstar! D:]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 3/12/2010, 8:13 pm

((Omg! Do it!! Very Happy))

((She tries to attack him when he was just patroling near the bridge under the thundrpath that connects Shadowclan to Thunderclan? XD))
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/12/2010, 8:17 pm

[[Sure! XD]]

[[Hold on. Going to make it, now.]]

[[Ps. You start? XD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/12/2010, 8:27 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:
rattyjol wrote:

Poolshade took a small rabbit, and backed away, letting her take her pick.

After pricking my ears and determining that no one else was coming to take a meal, I used scent to figure out what was in the pile and took a small mouse, retreating to the shelter of the entrance to the apprentice den to eat it.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/12/2010, 9:13 pm

[Welcome, Tt.

Ahem. Mia, what's FF Hawkstar & Inkstar? xD
I feel left out of the loop D:
xD

Anyone want to on-and-off RP?]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/12/2010, 9:16 pm

[[FF stands for Fairytale Forest. An old WI RP me and TT used to LOVE. We had this couple.. Hawkstar [TT] and Inkstar [Me]. It's that whole forbidden love, thing.. XD You can call it.. "Love at first.. trip." XD Then they merged the two clans together.. had kits.. and.. so on. XD]]

[[Yess! Thread's made! cheesy Teheh. The only charries still there, are mine.. Hawkstar, and the kits.]]

[[RP anyone?]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 3/12/2010, 9:26 pm

Thunderstar bounded through the ThunderClan forest, determined to get the ShadowClan border marked before sunhigh.
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next