The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragon Emporium, Book 1: Secrets to be Told [NEW PART, CLOSE PLEASE!]

+6
iGrievous
Cyn431
Nightowl
Dragon Lover
Noah the Flood
The Mad Hatter
10 posters

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Dragon Emporium, Book 1: Secrets to be Told [NEW PART, CLOSE PLEASE!] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dragon Emporium, Book 1: Secrets to be Told [NEW PART, CLOSE PLEASE!]

Post by Noah the Flood 7/7/2009, 11:55 am

"I should er'...go" He said, turning around, his face a bright, bright red color

(Duh DL!! Who an' who? I have everyone but Ace open xDDD)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Emporium, Book 1: Secrets to be Told [NEW PART, CLOSE PLEASE!] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dragon Emporium, Book 1: Secrets to be Told [NEW PART, CLOSE PLEASE!]

Post by Dragon Lover 7/7/2009, 11:57 am

{Who an who do you think...? Rolling Eyes }
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/7/2009, 12:02 pm

(Er...Warren and Hope? xD )
(And can they know each other if thats okay with you...'cause we made Celeste and Ace know each other xDD)
(YOU START)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/7/2009, 12:02 pm

Celeste waved, "Bye," She squeaked, picking up Bane when he stood on his hind legs, his front paws on her knee.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Dragon Emporium, Book 1: Secrets to be Told [NEW PART, CLOSE PLEASE!] - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/7/2009, 12:05 pm

{I'm just gonna say all people who already know each other *throws hands in the air* already know each other.}

{GAAAAH curse you.}

Warren wandered outside, hands in his pockets. He had a slight smile on his lips and his steps were light; today was a beautiful day.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/7/2009, 12:06 pm

"I'm such an idiot" Ace muttered, walking into his room and closing the door.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/7/2009, 12:07 pm

[xD]
[DL, wanna RP?]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Dragon Emporium, Book 1: Secrets to be Told [NEW PART, CLOSE PLEASE!] - Page 3 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/7/2009, 12:08 pm

{Course, buddeh! Who an who? =)}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/7/2009, 12:13 pm

Hope was outside, spinning slightly. She was happy, clearly, and enjoying the day. She danced, yes, and enjoyed it alot. But she never did anymore, until now.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/7/2009, 12:14 pm

[Wait a minute--]
[*record screeches*]
[how come Alice and jack have the same last name? xD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/7/2009, 12:17 pm

{*blink* Because Jack Dawson is from the Titanic and he's amazingly hot. bounce }
{xD}

Warren came to a stop and glanced up; he chuckled softly. "Hey, Hope!" he called, "What'cha doin'?"
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/7/2009, 12:20 pm

Hope looked up and let out a squeak like noise before faltering, falling down and laughing "Hey Warren!"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/7/2009, 12:20 pm

[xD]
[Niiceeee.... xD]
[KK, wanna do Greggy and Mariah?]
[If so,]
[YOU STARTETH! xD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/7/2009, 12:23 pm

With a laugh as well, he walked over and stuck out a hand to help her up. "What were you doing?"

~!~

{EEEEP curse you.}

Greg was, well, being Greg (with an EARRING!). He was walking calmly down the hall, humming to himself. He'd forced himself not to grieve too hard over his sisters' death (yes that happened here, too). For Liz, he couldn't grieve.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/7/2009, 12:25 pm

"Uhm...dancing" she said with a smile, taking his hand and pulling herself up.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/7/2009, 12:25 pm

Mariah spotted Greg, and she walked over, smiling weakly. She had one scar running across her neck, from the battle. And that scar was caused by none other than her 'favorite' twin, Damon. "Hey Greg."
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/7/2009, 12:27 pm

"Heya, Ma'iah!" he said lovingly, patting her head. "Wazzup?"

~!~

Warren chuckled and held onto her hand for a moment or so longer than necessary. "You're a good dancer," he noted.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/7/2009, 12:31 pm

Mariah shrugged her shoulders, "Alexis disappeared. I haven't seen her in days." she replied, shaking her head. "But I'm sure she'll turn up, she always does..." She just barely managed to conceal her real worry for her younger sister. "and you?"
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/7/2009, 12:32 pm

Hope blushed ever so slightly and she smiled at him "Thank you"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/7/2009, 12:44 pm

Greg shrugged, "Sorry to hear that..." he murmured. "Oh, I'm, uh...okay." he lied.

!!~!!

Warren smiled, "You're welcome!" he said happily. "Soooo...wazzup?"

{Sorry, had lunch.}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/7/2009, 12:45 pm

"Nuthing really...I'm bored" She said, still listening to her i-Pod, the song "Kiss a Girl" By Kieth Urban came on
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/7/2009, 12:47 pm

Mariah sighed, tilting his head down, and then pressing her forehead to his, "Repeat, please?" she asked him, trying to see if he was lying or not.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/7/2009, 12:47 pm

Human

Name:
Olivia Dywn

Description:
Olivia has brown hair that she usually has in a bun or in pig-tails. Her eyes are bright pools of brown that sparkle when she laughs, which is alot. Olivia is not the most normal person in the world. She LOVES Mozart, Bethoven, and all those thing. She has a big vocabulary when she wants to use it. She knows alot of facts, like her sister Phoebe, and she is OBBSESSED with Wonderland, just like Phoebe.
She can get mad easily, but she loves her family to death and probably would sue you if she could, trust me she would if you hurt them.
She usually wears clothes that don't match very well and she ALWAYS has a magnifine glass around her kneck.

Remember:
NO VAMPIRES.
Also, if you want your character to have one special power, you must gain special permission from me.

Job:
Student

History:
Same as he other family.

Dragon

Name:
Hart

Species:
Land

Description:
White with a pink heart over her eye

Power:
Can control playing cards, like making them fly around and such

Owner:
Olivia, Phoebe,Molly, and Katie (Phoebe, Molly, and Katie to come in the future)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/7/2009, 12:57 pm

Greg blinked in surprise then sighed deeply. "I'm okay," he lied again, trying to glance away.

~!~

Warren chuckled, "Eh, same here. Finally got rid of Freddy...Jami and Tim are babysitting...Bless his poor little toddler soul."

{Cool Charrie, Snakey!}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/7/2009, 12:59 pm

"Awhh...poor thing. Atleast now we can talk without getting inturrupted" She said with a smile
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next