The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improv Game

+43
sweettee11
Rai
B
iGeek
Akeria
SoxPaws
DragonStar
Norazbud
DiscardedHarmony
[xo] ashley
Silver
Komoda
{Neon Muffins}
Shadowlover2000
Blue Aqua Wind
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Spring_Blossom
tutwang
Webkinz-lover#1
twilighter3000
Hahaha818
Mordor
Puckspaw
PugsRock
Nightowl
catbuster
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Sharkbait
Jesus4Eternity
amrgirl
leah_hope92
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
shadowsowner888
<3--[Emily]--<<
FOREIGN?!
Avé
Malicious Nightmares
Arianna
LuckyPenny666
rattyjol
Jenna
SaddleClub
47 posters

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down

Improv Game - Page 7 Empty Re: Improv Game

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 12:37 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 12:38 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever."
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Improv Game - Page 7 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 12:39 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 12:50 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 12:58 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 3/7/2010, 4:23 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 3/7/2010, 4:35 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Female Posts : 3651

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 3/7/2010, 7:04 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 7:34 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 9:47 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 3/7/2010, 10:08 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 3/7/2010, 11:51 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1041

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/8/2010, 12:03 am

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 3/8/2010, 12:34 am

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/8/2010, 11:48 am

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 3/9/2010, 6:25 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 3/9/2010, 6:36 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 3/9/2010, 7:01 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Puckspaw 3/9/2010, 8:08 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the
Puckspaw
Puckspaw
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 616

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 3/9/2010, 8:29 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Puckspaw 3/9/2010, 8:48 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple
Puckspaw
Puckspaw
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/9/2010, 10:06 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Puckspaw 3/10/2010, 3:30 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at
Puckspaw
Puckspaw
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/10/2010, 4:09 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

Post by Hahaha818 3/10/2010, 5:58 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towl could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then
Hahaha818
Hahaha818
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next