The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant

+5
annb
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
shadowsowner888
Ttyycool
rattyjol
9 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 5 Empty Re: Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant

Post by shadowsowner888 3/26/2010, 4:50 pm

-----Leafdrift slunk forward, so quiet for once that the only sound he could hear was the light steps of the deer. That is, until he stepped on a twig, snapping it with a loud crunch.

-----That was all the motivation the deer needed to look up and dart away. Scowling in frustration, Leafdrift tore after them. He wasn’t that far away, and he was faster than they . . . but they’d be able to keep this up longer, so it was get one of them now or never.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 5 1312Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 5 2412Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 5 3349Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 5 3548Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 5 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 5 Empty Re: Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant

Post by rattyjol 3/26/2010, 7:22 pm

Eventually they did, the first one poking its nose out. I stayed very still, waiting for them all to emerge.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/27/2010, 8:09 am

-----He was drawing closer to the frantically racing deer - but was it close enough?

-----Leafdrift leapt for the nearest, one of the does, letting out a rumbling roar as he flew threw the air. Of course he missed by just a bit, and instead of landing right on the animal's back he found himself scrambling for a hold on its side. The deer screamed in terror as claws scraped its sides, and started struggling to get away, but Leafdrift dug in and tried to knock it over.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 5 1312Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 5 2412Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 5 3349Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 5 3548Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 5 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/27/2010, 1:46 pm

A few moments later they were all out, a mother and four babies. I decided I'd go for one or two of the babies. It might be cruel, but it was actually better, because if I killed the mother the babies would never survive, and if I left her alive she would breed again.

(Haha, I got that from Tobias. xD I think it's the one where he finds out that Elfangor is his dad. Love that one. Very Happy)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/29/2010, 5:48 pm

((Yay! Very Happy))

-----The frantic deer fell - right on top of Leafdrift. He forced himself to hang on; if anything, he clamped his jaws a little tighter. His claws dug into the deer as it tried to writhe away, but finally he managed to get a blow to its neck, and it was all over for the animal.

-----Gasping for air, Leafdrift wriggled his way out from below his prey. Wonder how much Darkshadow got so far.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/29/2010, 5:57 pm

One of the babies began to wander away from its mother, sniffing through the grass just out of reach. Come on, I urged silently. Just a little closer.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/29/2010, 6:54 pm

rattyjol wrote:
I followed her in, glad of the warmth and shelter from the freezing wind.
"I'll feel sorry for you after I win!" I exclaimed happily, still running.

She found her some herbs and nudged them over.
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 5 Siggy Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 5 Siggy Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 5 Siggy Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 5 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/29/2010, 6:58 pm

I forced them down obediently, still shivering.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/29/2010, 6:59 pm

"Those herbs will heal your shock," (forgot) told her.
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 5 Siggy Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 5 Siggy Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 5 Siggy Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 5 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/29/2010, 7:01 pm

"O-k-k-kay," I forced out through chattering teeth.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/29/2010, 7:04 pm

(G2G)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/29/2010, 7:06 pm

(Bye. Razz)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/30/2010, 10:38 am

rattyjol wrote:
One of the babies began to wander away from its mother, sniffing through the grass just out of reach. Come on, I urged silently. Just a little closer.

-----Leafdrift grunted and grabbed the dead animal by the neck, dragging it in the direction of camp. He figured that he might as well take this back now, since he didn't want anything else to find it. As he worked, a breeze picked up, ruffling his fur. He didn't notice it - nor did he notice that the clouds had come much closer.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/30/2010, 1:46 pm

It cocked its head, sniffing at the air, and then moved back towards its mother. I bit back a growl of irritation.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/30/2010, 2:01 pm

-----He was just a few taillengths away from camp when a light rumble of thunder reached his ears. Leafdrift's ears pricked, and he incredulously turned to find the storm clouds nearly upon them. Wind was whipping at the plants and leaves were flying through the air, and the clouds were getting closer and closer by the second.
-----"Woah."
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/30/2010, 2:09 pm

I was so intently focused on my prey that I didn't notice, but the mother rabbit sure did. She called her babies together with a slap of her hindpaw against the ground and herded them back into their den. I stood up, scowling, and finally noticed the fast approaching storm. "Foxdung," I muttered, starting back towards camp. Judging by the speed of the clouds, I wasn't going to make it back before the rain.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/30/2010, 2:27 pm

-----Leafdrift stood there, staring at the sky for a moment longer, until the first drop of rain drifted down onto his nose.
-----His eyes widened. "Right. I should get the prey in camp," he told himself, and picked the deer back up to drag it in. He managed to get it nearby the freshkill pile just when the rain was starting - and then he realized that Darkshadow wasn't back yet.

((First I call it the dear, and now I almost called it the beer. xD))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/30/2010, 2:31 pm

(Fail. xD)

Grumbling audibly to myself, I hurried back towards camp. I had no desire to stand in the rain all day.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/30/2010, 2:48 pm

-----He darted out to look for her, despite the raindrops pelting down faster by the second, and the thunder that shook the ground. "Darkshadow?" he yowled, searching through the endless darkness of the forest for her.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/30/2010, 2:49 pm

I couldn't hear him over the thunder. I broke into a run, raindrops pelting my dark fur.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/30/2010, 2:53 pm

-----Great . . . He darted out further into the forest, trying to find the place they'd started hunting. Maybe he'd be lucky enough to find her scent trail.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/30/2010, 2:58 pm

Now I was completely turned around. The clouds had darkened the forest to the point where I could only see dim shapes and the rain washed away all the scents.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/30/2010, 3:05 pm

-----He finally came upon a familiar place. Is this it? he wondered, sniffing at the ground. There seemed to be a very faint hint of his and Darkshadow's scents . . . but hardly enough to be able to track her very well.
-----Fox dung. He raised his head and glanced around. "DARKSTORM! Can you hear me?!"
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/30/2010, 3:11 pm

(Darkstorm is RMBHVW... xD)

I thought I heard a faint voice through the thunder but I wasn't sure. I turned towards it anyway, figuring that I couldn't be any more lost than I already was.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/30/2010, 3:42 pm

((Dang it. xD Whoops.))

-----"Darkshadow?!" he tried again, straining his ears for any answer. "It's Leafstorm! Where are you?!"

((He sounds like he's on the phone. xD))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next