The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Lie To Me~ A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Cheezdoodle23 [Cheez]

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

~Lie To Me~ A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Cheezdoodle23 [Cheez] Empty ~Lie To Me~ A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Cheezdoodle23 [Cheez]

Post by Erinbeth 3/8/2010, 11:15 pm

~Lie To Me~

Maturity Level-Not yet decided

Takes place at a Special school called Umm….(Uhhh-It’s a secret)

Characters-
Rosalie-Erinbeth-
Mason-Cheezdoodle23-

This school is for kids with Secrets they can do special things.

High School-Middle School

Global plot maybe coming soon.

You were born differently, with ability’s. Then all the sudden your sent to a special school for kids just like you, you try to fit in get some friends but not everything is picture perfect.

-More characters will be introduced-

Ok, I made it short since we know where to start-Cheez

Level-Not yet decided

Last edited by Erinbeth on 3/8/2010, 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

~Lie To Me~ A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Cheezdoodle23 [Cheez] Siggy

~Lie To Me~ A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Cheezdoodle23 [Cheez] Siggy

Female Posts : 1133

http://www.indianafloorsllc.com/

Back to top Go down

~Lie To Me~ A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Cheezdoodle23 [Cheez] Empty Re: ~Lie To Me~ A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Cheezdoodle23 [Cheez]

Post by Cheezdoodle23 3/8/2010, 11:24 pm

(yay! I found it
*round of applause*, thank you thank you xD)

Last edited by Cheezdoodle23 on 3/8/2010, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

~Lie To Me~ A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Cheezdoodle23 [Cheez] 3745

~Lie To Me~ A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Cheezdoodle23 [Cheez] 3484

~Lie To Me~ A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Cheezdoodle23 [Cheez] 3741
Female Posts : 4857

Back to top Go down

~Lie To Me~ A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Cheezdoodle23 [Cheez] Empty Re: ~Lie To Me~ A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Cheezdoodle23 [Cheez]

Post by Erinbeth 3/8/2010, 11:27 pm

((Okay remember, like on WI you still have to use brackets)) (( ))

((Ok I'll start))

Rosalie walked to school, who hair, up in a pony and bobbing everytime she walked, she was listening to her Ipod-to be exact Enya, Enya was different Creative, and Weird Like her. She Hummed to Sail away.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 3/8/2010, 11:31 pm

Mason skateboarded to school. A grin on his face, and he soon entered the school. He came to a stop in front of a bench, and took of his helmet. Mason sat down, and enjoyed the nice weather.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

~Lie To Me~ A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Cheezdoodle23 [Cheez] 3745

~Lie To Me~ A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Cheezdoodle23 [Cheez] 3484

~Lie To Me~ A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Cheezdoodle23 [Cheez] 3741

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/8/2010, 11:33 pm

Rosalie saw him, and stopped her Enya song. She pulled the Earphones out, and stuffed them in her pocket. She happily walked over, and sat down by Mason, smiling from ear to ear. "Hiya Mason" she said.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 3/8/2010, 11:37 pm

"Hey Rosalie." Mason said in his charming british accent.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/8/2010, 11:40 pm

She didn't really know what else to say.
She sighed, "Well, I hear the Mid-terms are today" she said.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 3/8/2010, 11:42 pm

Mason groaned. "Really." he said.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/8/2010, 11:45 pm

She laughed.
"Yes, and it's History, which I'm fortunately good at" she smirked, slightly hearing her British accent that she refused to use, here in America.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 3/8/2010, 11:47 pm

"History, I guess not that bad." he said. Mason heard the bell ring, and got up. He grabbed his backpack and skateboard.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/8/2010, 11:48 pm

Rosalie stood up, fliping out her cell phone she called Luke, asking if he could pop in at home and grab her papers, for the Mid-term, she had forgotten. "And I'm also trying out for a play" she said.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 3/8/2010, 11:51 pm

"Really, I never knew you were into acting." Mason said. "What's the play?" he asked curiously.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/8/2010, 11:53 pm

"Well, many many years of experience I have"she said, thinking about how long shes been alive. "Oh, ugh and the Play is Romeo and juliet, and also another one which is, A midsummers dream" she said, nodding her head.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 3/8/2010, 11:55 pm

"Cool, maybe I will audition." he said with a grin than headed for history.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/8/2010, 11:57 pm

Rosalie got up, she had haistory, then all the sudden Luke teleported in front of her with a binder, that was really old. "Here" Luke said, grunting as he handed the Binder to her. "I could only find the old one" he said. "I got to go anyway" He then teleported. Rosalie was wide eye. "Ugh, okay nice to see you" she said, rolling her eyes, and walking toward the school.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 3/9/2010, 12:02 am

Mason entered the classroom, and sat in the back. He went through his head of what he learned. Mason usually had a good memory.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/9/2010, 12:05 am

The mid term was mostly on the Titanic which she was usaully good at.
But they had to do the Report also. She was a little terrified off how that would work out, so she carried the huge binder, and walked into history, she grunted as she placed the binder on her desk. She sat down, and enlaced her fingers waiting for the teacher to come in, and start the History lesson.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 3/9/2010, 12:08 am

"What are you carrying a binder or a rock." Mason said with a curious look at the binder.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/9/2010, 12:11 am

"Both" she snickered. "It's full of old papers, it's very old" she said, flipping through it.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 3/9/2010, 12:13 am

"So old, it would disinegrate." Mason said with a laugh.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/9/2010, 12:20 am

"Maybe but I've been very careful" she said, looking at the pictures.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 3/9/2010, 12:24 am

The teacher came walking in. He set down his cup of coffee, and grabbed the exams. "Miss Calister, no cheating." he said seeing her binder. He skipped her, and passed out to the other students.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/9/2010, 12:33 am

((To my Rosalie? Ugh, the nerve))

"Cheating?" Rosalie said surprised. "I brought this in for the class" her mouth dropped open. "I would never cheat on the mid term, of course i'm not going to look at it during the test."
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 3/9/2010, 12:35 am

"Give me it." he said with a serious look. "You can have it back at the end of class." he said taking the binder. "Young people these days." the teacher thought in his head. Mason looked at her, along with the rest of class.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/9/2010, 12:40 am

She flicked her finger and his cup of coffee spilt on the desk.
She stood up. "Sir, your coffee" she smirked. "You have no idea how fragile and old that is"
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next