The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]-

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

-..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]- Empty -..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]-

Post by Erinbeth 3/8/2010, 10:58 pm

Help Haiti-Chili-Turkey-Foundation-Set the stage.

Stars, and Singers come from all over the world to Sing for Haiti-This one is starring-
Selena Quinn and Nick Sky-with special guest Gavin, and Yue.

Selena-I Dare you-

Nick Sky-Unknown-

Also takes place at A Special school they go to, They have Secrets to but not to be told.

Maturity Levels-Not yet known-

Ok Katie who starts?
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

-..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]- Siggy

-..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]- Siggy

Female Posts : 1133

http://www.indianafloorsllc.com/

Back to top Go down

-..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]- Empty Re: -..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]-

Post by Katiegirl97 3/9/2010, 12:12 am

*Claps hands* Good job Erin

(Hmm Can you Smile ? or shall I ??)
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

-..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]- Empty Re: -..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]-

Post by Erinbeth 3/9/2010, 12:36 am

((I can we can start by them walking in and getting ready to sing, should they do the duet?))

Selena walked back stage, grabbing her silver guitar. She sat down on a stool, and started tuning it for the upcoming song she was about to sing.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/9/2010, 12:38 am

(Sure but remember Nick doesnt know XD)

Nick and Gavin where in this little voice check room. Gavin watched as Nick did voice practice. Gavin smiled
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/9/2010, 12:42 am

((Ok Selena dosen't know either Very Happy))

She started singing her song. (Which I wont tell you yet)
When she was finished, she set down her guitar and went to check on the hoard of people piling through the double doors.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/9/2010, 12:49 am

Nick stopped singing and looked at Gavin. "I am so nervus" he said looking at Gavin. Gavin raised a eyes brow "But...oh. Ok" he said with a laugh
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/9/2010, 12:52 am

Selena walked secretly to the side of the crowd.
"Yue" she said, trying to get to her, "Yep?" asked Yue seeing all the hollywood stars and singers stroll in.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/9/2010, 12:59 am

Gavin and Nick got off the stool and walked out of the room. They woundered who was all going to be here. They walked down the hall
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/9/2010, 1:05 am

Selena was frantic.
She had almost gotten stampede by the huge crowd.
She pulled Yue into the Hall.
"Gosh, how many people came" Said selena.
Yue laughed. "Well, about over 7,000" she said, pushing the hair out of her face. "Wha-what?" Selena faltered, when she saw D-Nick..and Gavin.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/9/2010, 1:10 am

Nick and Gavin walked over to Selena and Yue. Gavin looked at her "Umm are you ok"? he asked. Nick looked at Selena

(G2G Sad. I am obsessed with the website now lol. I willl be on tommaorw)
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/9/2010, 1:19 am

((Aw bye))
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/9/2010, 7:42 pm

(I am Back Smile )
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/9/2010, 8:16 pm

((Hey I am on my sisters Iphone Ill reply))
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/9/2010, 8:22 pm

"Umm yeah" she said, uneasily. Yue gave her a weird look. Selena have a half smile and Sighed. "So what's up?" she said trying to change the subject.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/9/2010, 9:01 pm

Gavin and Nick shrugged "Nothing Much just getting ready, and you?" Nick asked Selena with a smile. Gavin smiled faintly
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/9/2010, 11:49 pm

"Umm, not really" she said, cutting to the chase. "I gotta go though"
She then gave a weird look, and hurried down the hall in her high heels.
And yep she didn't trip once.

((Hey sorry she took the phone away lol))
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/9/2010, 11:52 pm

( Lol its ok I was making a rp so its all good lol)

Nick smiled at her. Gavin and Nick watched her run. They leaned on the wall with smiles on there faces
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/9/2010, 11:58 pm

((Cool, what is the RP about? Could you join my RP Rebellion?))

Selena was so nervous she had never sang in front of so many people. But she ran to her dressing room, and couldn’t find the special necklace Selena the Moon goddess had given her. “No, ugh” she tore her room apart. Then her hair started turning back to black in the light she was under
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/10/2010, 12:01 am

( Sure. Its a school rp with power people and OMG I just relized what its like. Sure what is it under like Felines, Canines, ECT.)

Gavin and Nick woundered if she needed any help. They found her and the room was a wreck "Need help finding something" Gavin asked
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/10/2010, 12:09 am

((Wow no I'm a human RP type girl it's in groups))

She turned around, her hair turning back to normal. She walked up to them.
"No" she said, brushing the black ringlets out of her face. "So-" she didn't know what to say.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/10/2010, 12:28 am

Nick nodded "Ok." he said "Yah Gavin told me to make sure your ready" he said faintly smiling
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/10/2010, 12:47 am

"I think I can handle" she said. "Now lets leave the messy room" she said, ushering them out. She turned off the lights.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/10/2010, 12:52 am

Nick and Gavin walkd out. They looked at the time and then at Selena
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/10/2010, 12:55 am

She smiled, "I should uhh go you know do stuff" she said, casually moving her hands as she talked, while she walked backward.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/10/2010, 1:00 am

Nick smiled at her and walked backwards he turned and ran into a wall. making a wack noise. Gavin laughed and they turned the corner
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next