The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]-

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

-..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]- - Page 4 Empty Re: -..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]-

Post by Erinbeth 3/14/2010, 2:03 am

“I think were good don’t ya think?” She said, with pleading eyes. Then they got closer, it was over. “Hey Hon” said Selena’s mom with a Greek accent. Selena flinched. “Hey…Mom” she said, uneasily, and her hair turned back to black. Duke snickered. “Shut up” Selena mouthed to him.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

-..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]- - Page 4 Siggy

-..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]- - Page 4 Siggy

Female Posts : 1133

http://www.indianafloorsllc.com/

Back to top Go down

-..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]- - Page 4 Empty Re: -..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]-

Post by Katiegirl97 3/14/2010, 2:13 am

Nick and Gavin looked at Selena and her family. Nick smiled he never hung out with his parents let alone hey didnt care about him it was different with Gavin he escaped from his famiy who never left him alone. They watched Selena
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/14/2010, 2:18 am

"Mom...watcha doin here?" She asked. "Well, we watched your perfomance" she said. "It was absolutley wonderful, and wanted to come see you." She smiled. Her eye's were grey and her hair, was black like Selena's they looked so much alike. Her dad nodded. Selena's Dad, and Brother looked alike being with Selena and her mother looked alike weird.
Selena cocked her head. "Everthing ok?" She asked, looking at her Brother, and her Dad. Mr. Quinn whitened a little. "Ugh...Yes" he said, uneasily. Duke did the *Face Palm* "Ok we need to go" Duke said, irritated.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/14/2010, 2:33 am

Nick and Gvin looked at each other wounderng why they needed to go. They shrugged and looked back at Selena and her mom. They smiled
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/14/2010, 2:40 am

"It's ok Honey" Mrs.Quinn said to Selena's dad.
"Ok, bye guys see ya later" Selena said, while they were leaving, then she turned around and gave them a Weird look. "I cannot believe that just happened"
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/14/2010, 2:59 am

Nick smiled faintly "Hey a least your parents care about you" Nick said to her,
Gavin looked at her "I know how you feel " he said to her
Nick looked at Selena "So why did your Brother and Dad leave like they didnt seem I dont know"
Nick said
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/14/2010, 3:04 am

"Cause their werewolfs, and it's hard to control it" she said. Yue snickered. "What?!" Selena said. "Nothing" Yue responded.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/14/2010, 3:15 am

Nick and Gavin looked at them "Oh. But like its just us whats hard to control?" Gavin asked.
Nick rolled his eyes at Gavin
(G2G bye see yah later)
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/14/2010, 3:19 am

"No, uh I'm not all sure what you mean?" she asked.
((AW OK BYE SadSadSad))
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/14/2010, 2:43 pm

Gavin looked at her "How is it hard to control?" he asked here
Nick was looking at Gavin then back at Her
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/16/2010, 9:50 pm

"My father, and mother were on earth for thousands of years. My father was born from the race of the wild werewolves, most sons, or daughters of werewolves are born from the domestic werewolf which meaant they secretly lived in villages, not my dad though" she said, explaining.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/16/2010, 9:53 pm

Gavin nodded "Oh know I get it" he said looking at them
Nick woundered what was going on in Gavin's head that didnt prosses Things quickly.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/16/2010, 10:16 pm

((Lol!!!! I seriously laughed out loud))

Selena nodded casually.
"Yeah" she said, through her teeth.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/16/2010, 10:50 pm

(Lol XD)

Gavin looked at her and then at Yue then Nick
Nick kept thinking stuff like 'The mouse in there must be tired' and all that stuff that he felt bad about saying about his best friend who was almost like his brother
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/17/2010, 12:36 am

"Well we've wasted so much time the party's soon" She said, clapping her hands.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/23/2010, 6:59 pm

((Katie you've never replied!!! ack I got cute plot for Dakota and Selena!!!))
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 4/9/2010, 2:13 pm

( Aww whats the cute plan Smile?)

Gavin and Nick looked at them "Well were ready when yuo are ready" Gavin said to them
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4