The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!.! Double Twin Trouble !.! A Private Role-play for Cyn and Leah

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

!.! Double Twin Trouble !.! A Private Role-play for Cyn and Leah Empty !.! Double Twin Trouble !.! A Private Role-play for Cyn and Leah

Post by leah_hope92 6/3/2010, 11:08 am

So every year two twins switch lives for a week and play a trick on everybody, but what happens when somebody plays a trick on them?

Rules
...................... You know 'em and so do I, so forget about this crap. xD

Form
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Other:
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

!.! Double Twin Trouble !.! A Private Role-play for Cyn and Leah Empty Re: !.! Double Twin Trouble !.! A Private Role-play for Cyn and Leah

Post by Cyn431 6/3/2010, 11:34 am

[Yai! Very Happy]

Name: Francesca Gevanni
Description: Like Kristen Bell, and her twin, 'cause I'm just too lazy right now to go into specifics.
Personality: Francesca is a city girl, and completely materialistic. She's just like any other blonde teenager: a fanatic for malls and shoes and clothes and the like, in love with pop music and pop music alone, a fangirl for all the hottest stars in pop culture, et cetera et cetera. (Though she's never really come across a guy at her level whom she likes... Until the time of this RP...) And as stereotypical as she is, she's a dumb blonde. So dumb in fact, she's the kind that would agree to a skydiving race and ask for directions. Yet she has the ability to work alongside her twin to play an annual trick in which the two switch lives and confuse everybody. Still, again, she's a dumb blonde, so she's not very good at solving others' puzzles. Francesca doesn't seem like she'll ever shut up. Oh, and she's a clean freak.
Other: I couldn't resist making her like this. xD

And I believe this shall be her template code...
Code:
[center][url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=73&u=14366469][img]http://i66.servimg.com/u/f66/14/36/64/69/gevann12.jpg[/img][/url]
[size=28][font=Perpetua Titling MT]Somehow you've got everybody fooled[/font][/size]

[size=16][font=Felix Titling][color=red]♥️[/color][color=silver]~[/color]F[color=silver]~[/color][color=green]♦️[/color][color=silver]~[/color]R[color=silver]~[/color][color=green]♦️[/color][color=silver]~[/color]A[color=silver]~[/color][color=green]♦️[/color][color=silver]~[/color]N[color=silver]~[/color][color=green]♦️[/color][color=silver]~[/color]C[color=silver]~[/color][color=green]♦️[/color][color=silver]~[/color]E[color=silver]~[/color][color=green]♦️[/color][color=silver]~[/color]S[color=silver]~[/color][color=green]♦️[/color][color=silver]~[/color]C[color=silver]~[/color][color=green]♦️[/color][color=silver]~[/color]A[color=silver]~[/color][color=red]♥️[/color][/font][/size]

[font=Palatino Linotype]Francesca lives.[/font] [font=Palatino Linotype]Francesca lives.[/font][font=Palatino Linotype] Francesca lives.[/font] [font=Palatino Linotype]Francesca lives.[/font] [font=Palatino Linotype]Francesca lives.[/font] [font=Palatino Linotype]Francesca lives.
[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Francesca lives.[/font] [font=Palatino Linotype]Francesca lives. [/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Francesca lives.[/font] [font=Palatino Linotype]Francesca lives. [/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Francesca lives.[/font] [font=Palatino Linotype]Francesca lives.
[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Francesca lives.[/font] [font=Palatino Linotype]Francesca lives. [/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Francesca lives.[/font] [font=Palatino Linotype]Francesca lives. [/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Francesca lives.[/font] [font=Palatino Linotype]Francesca lives.

[color=darkgreen]"[b]Francesca talks.[/b]" [i]Francesca thinks.[/i][/color] "[u]Somebody talks.[/u]"
[/font]
[size=16][font=Felix Titling][color=red]♥️[/color][color=silver]~[/color][color=red]♥️[/color][color=silver]~[/color][color=green]♦️[/color][color=silver]~[/color]G[color=silver]~[/color][color=green]♦️[/color][color=silver]~[/color]E[color=silver]~[/color][color=green]♦️[/color][color=silver]~[/color]V[color=silver]~[/color][color=green]♦️[/color][color=silver]~[/color]A[color=silver]~[/color][color=green]♦️[/color][color=silver]~[/color]N[color=silver]~[/color][color=green]♦️[/color][color=silver]~[/color]N[color=silver]~[/color][color=green]♦️[/color][color=silver]~[/color]I[color=silver]~[/color][color=green]♦️[/color][color=silver]~[/color][color=red]♥️[/color][color=silver]~[/color][color=red]♥️[/color][/font][/size]

[size=28][font=Perpetua Titling MT]No flaws when you're pretending[/font][/size]

[font=Palatino Linotype][b]OOC:[/b] blahblahblah
[b]LYRIC:[/b] [i]Everybody's Fool[/i] by Evanescence[/font]
[/center]

Name:
Kris LaPush
Description: Like his twin, and a mixture between Penn Badgley and Chace Crawford. :3
Personality: ... Um. xD Well, Kris is more on the sane side of things, though part of him is quite the trickster. He does talk, but not excessively like a girl would. Kris has smarts somewhat above average, but he most certainly is not the smartest in class. He could care less whether he gets dirty or not--or, rather, he couldn't care less, but it's not often Kris gets into situations which require scraping up his knees. Though he does have the proper build to get through such. This is where my thoughts on guy personalities goes to nothingness...
Other: Should these guys be complete opposites as well? If so, I might have made it a bit difficult, but it's typical for me to be a bit numb brained around 11:45 AM CTL, so don't trust my word on that. no

Last edited by Cyn431 on 6/9/2010, 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

!.! Double Twin Trouble !.! A Private Role-play for Cyn and Leah Empty Re: !.! Double Twin Trouble !.! A Private Role-play for Cyn and Leah

Post by leah_hope92 6/3/2010, 11:49 am

Cyn431 wrote:[I like the rules, Leah. But they made me get an old song stuck in my head. >.> Oh well. xD Considering they're twins, they probably act similarly, but all I have on personality is they trick people annually. Should we just put TBPO for that, or do you have something further in mind? If you do I'll just play along. xD]

[I was going to just play along. xD But you can put whatever you want, I was thinking they're complete opposites. So if you're girl is a country girl, I'd make a city girl.]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/4/2010, 12:32 pm

[Gotcha. nod I'll just put my forms on that first post of mine, and I like your idea. (: [I can tell this is going to be fun...]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/4/2010, 12:59 pm

[Thank you! (: I can tell this'll be fun too. Btw, I'm gonna make big forms for TwigWriSum, so it may be a while. xD]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/4/2010, 1:01 pm

[And we can make the guys the same personality. xD If you want. :3]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/4/2010, 1:20 pm

[Crap, I gtg. I'll finish them later.]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/5/2010, 2:51 pm

Name: Isobel Gevanni

Description: Isobel is a pretty blonde. It's more of a bleach-ish looking, but still on the normal blonde side. There's natural brown highlights in there also. It's normaly wavy and long, and she never ever straightens or curls it, since she thinks it's not worth the time. While her sister has dark green eyes, she has a crystal blue. Big, blinding Tiffany blue to be exact. So you may be wondering when they switch, what do they use? Contacts. Without them, she once ran into a wall. Yeah. Izzy has a creamy colored skin tone, that is actually a bit tan. Firm and high cheekbones. When she smiles, you can see about two cute dimples, and her teeth are pure white, shining as if they will forever. Pink and plump lips, often coated with the thinest layer of lip gloss. Arched eye brows, always getting plucked when they need it.
Personality: Isobel is a total tomboy. Let me tell you, she doesn't give a crap. You may think I'm talking about the cheerleaders. No, she is a cheerleader. But she's in it, to win it, so she doesn't even say a word to the preppies. And doing this, she's the captian, but again, she in it to win it. If you like her sporty personality, she may like you. And she treats her friends like her Yorkshire Terrier [and thats really good]. She already knows 14 different languages, and is very influent and a very easy learner. She not the most positive person in the world, though. Sometimes she can be very... negative. Christian, vegan, and has a british accent [her mom's side of the family is mostly British.]
Other: Iz is the complete opposite of her sister.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/13/2010, 10:57 pm

[I live! Very Happy
So ... Still the girls? And who should start?]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/13/2010, 11:30 pm

[I will if you want. If so, I'll have to do it tomorrow, though.]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/13/2010, 11:59 pm

[Okai, then. Normally I'd start, but I don't have the dimmest clue as to how right now. xD]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/14/2010, 12:29 am

[xD I'm just starting off with soccer practice. xD]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/14/2010, 11:44 pm

I * S * O * B * E * L
No flaws when you're pretending

!.! Double Twin Trouble !.! A Private Role-play for Cyn and Leah Gevann12

I know who you are

I was up all night last night, whether it be eating popcorn, or watching one of my favorites, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra for the ninth time. Usually you can't say each time it got better, since for most it just got more boring, but it did get better every time. "Make the call..." I said in a dark husky voice, imitating General Hawk when he said those words. I knew almost every line in this movie. Every 6 minutes I would take a big 'ol handful of kettle corn, enjoying every little popcorn piece. Little did I know it would end at 3:53 in the morning. But I tried to enjoy every moment of the movie, that is, until I fell asleep.

"Bla.." Was the first word that came out of my mouth, when mom was shaking me to death to get me to wake up. "Get. Up." Erica [my mom] said through her teeth. I rolled my eyes, not caring. It was 1:23 in the after noon, and I felt... weird. Not like some normal da-- thats when my mouth dropped. I had forgotten I had soccer practice in two hours. Gawd, was I running from room to room. Usually I never slept this late. Never. Ugh, just to brighten and start off the day.

It was amazing how quick I could get ready and hand around before soccer practice, really. I had my shower, a waffle for breakfast, and actually dressed in 36 minutes [I know, so exact, huh?]. Taking a bite out of the blueberry Eggo Leggo waffle, I wondered where Francesca was. Probably putting on her make-up.. I could be wrong, but it always seemed like Fran was that city girl. Heck, we were complete opposites, if you think about it. "FRANCESCA!" It'd be so awesome if she was sleeping. Haha. She had to wake up anyhow, considering we all had to go to soccer practice. Oh, that reminds me. We so had to do our annual trick this year.

And I don't love you anymore

occ: Wow. My first elite post... O.e I hope I did good. xD Anyhow, sorry it's a little late to write, I've been procrastinating about it all day. xD
outfit: Hold on... I gotta picture. xD
!.! Double Twin Trouble !.! A Private Role-play for Cyn and Leah 25irgbk
mood: Tired, but thrilled to go to soccer practice.
Credit to template: leah_hope92
Song: Everybody's Fool by Evanescense

G * E * V * A * N * N * I
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/15/2010, 5:28 pm

Somehow you've got everybody fooled

~F~~R~~A~~N~~C~~E~~S~~C~~A~

Unlike Isobel, a phrase that could be put in front of any descriptive sentence involving both twins, Francesca had woken up at about ten that morning with intentions to almost literally rise and shine. Her arms stretched out against the headboard and pretty much pushed her right up like that. "Please tell me we don't have soccer today," she asked of the calendar on her iPod with high hopes. That was the key component to being able to be as positive as can be that morning: no sports, all fun. With tired eyes, Fran let her feet fall over the right side of her bed and found the device to turn it on and check. A grimace spoiled that bright face she'd made when she looked up the current date. There went those hopes.

"Mom, do we really have soccer today?" Fran ran up to her door and shouted just outside the frame. When she received an annoyed sound of confirmation, the teenager sighed and disappeared once more. She would just have to try again when she woke up again later. With that in mind, Francesca slipped under her covers once more and drifted off.

"FRANCESCA!"

A yelp escaped the blonde as she heard her name from afar. That had definitely been Isobel's voice, and by the looks of the light coming into her window it was surely past morning. Refusing to believe her worries, Fran turned over and tapped her iPod. It was a little after two o' clock. Soccer was at three. Francesca swore under her breath before shouting "GOOD GOD!" to show her twin that she'd succeeded in whatever she intended. In a flurry of motion she'd put on her clothes—that was, after spending ten minutes on makeup (strange to anyone but her to do before putting on clothes) as well as another twenty minutes to choose what to wear. But then there was another five minutes of trying to find out where her shoes had disappeared off to. Fran really hoped they were downstairs, or else she was really toast—or another term to be less tactful. So she slipped on socks and nearly ran downstairs to make sure they hadn't left without her.

~~~G~~E~~V~~A~~N~~N~~I~~~

OOC: It's okay, I procrastinate on tons of RP replies too. xD
LYRIC: Everybody's Fool by Evanescence

Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/15/2010, 6:17 pm

I * S * O * B * E * L

I know who you are

Haha,I laughed, cracking up. I'm sure Francesca was totally annoyed by soccer, while I was ecstatic for the day. I was a little bored of what the day was as of now, but I'm sure the day would slowly get better. Not that I was saying the day was negative at the moment, or positive, at that fact, it was just.. neutral. I needed more excitement in my life, since the only fun I have in my life is when Fran and I switch places, so I can just be as snobby as she is. But the sad thing was, is that that only happened once every year, for a week. It seemed like 10 minutes though, since it was so fun. I could be, well, not myself, and not be blamed. Sometimes I wondered if anyone had ever figured out about our trick, and what if they did it to us. I don't think anybody knew, but I could be wrong, of course.

"I'm going outside to the trampoline.." I announced loudly, enough for anyone in the house to hear, unless they were deaf. The thumps of my Converse were heard as an echo, as you could hear the slide of the glass door, before going out onto the patio, to the backyard.

occ: Haha. That's good to know. xD Also, wb. I didn't know what to write next.
outfit: Same thing, soon to be in her soccer uniform.
mood: A little jumpy, and very rushed. Excited, maybe.

leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/15/2010, 6:56 pm

Francesca dashed to the kitchen in search of everybody, particularly her twin sister, but by then nobody was there. Of course she hadn't heard Isobel announce to the world that she'd gone out to the trampoline: Fran had been so absorbed by her many blouses and jean shorts, how could she have possibly heard anything? Exactly, there just couldn't have been a way. From there she chose to run around the house frantically, screaming every now and then for a sign of life. About five minutes later Francesca ran head first into her mother, whom was just dismissing herself from her bedroom.

"Good Lord, Francesca," she'd said when pushed back a few steps from the impact. One hand shot behind her to make sure she didn't hit the wall. The other went to her hip so she looked like she was irritated. "Didn't you hear Isobel say she was going onto the trampoline?"

Fran suddenly stopped everything and stood perfectly straight, looked up a few brief inches into her mother's eyes and blinked blankly. "I'm told this now?" she asked rhetorically in frustration, only first leaked from her voice. With a quick thanks, which could have been taken truly are sarcastically depending if her tone was noted of, the obviously dumb blonde went dashing down the hallway and out the glass doors, only to see her twin out there. "Couldn't you have said that before I went running around the house screaming?" she panted. Francesca was also slightly notorious for her short term memory.

OOC: Very good to know. :] And okai.

Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/15/2010, 8:32 pm

I * S * O * B * E * L

I know who you are

"Psh." That came out harsh. I bounced, watching the spring bounce up and down with me. On the opposite side of the trampoline were my old, dirty converse, flopped to the side. I hopped over to them, the wind blowing my hair and the waterfall curls sprung up and down. Not cautiously, I threw them over the trampoline. Oops.. Right as I realized they hit Francesca on the head, my head jerked down, before jumping off, not wanting to get the blame.

I went running inside, slamming the patio door, not bothering to get my Converse. I hope that didn't hurt...... I was panting when I finally closed my door, and tried to leave no trace that I was out on the trampoli-- nevermind. I already announced to the world I was going out there. With a sigh of knowing I'd get in trouble in a few minutes, I started to get ready for soccer, hence, putting on my uniform.

occ: Reply to my PM? (: Gee, I feel like my posts are crap right now. xD
mood: LOL, maybe a bit worried.

leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/15/2010, 8:55 pm

Francesca gave a smirk at her little reply. She couldn't say she was proud of being known as a dumb blonde, but hey, she wasn't afraid to admit it. Why deny the truth anyway?

Just then, though, Fran noticed a flying pair of shoes—Isobel's flying pair of shoes, as a matter of fact—falling down straight for her head. With another yelp she shot her hands up into the air, but it was too late regardless: the old, filthy footwear crashed against her nearly perfectly brushed and parted golden hair. Well, at least it had been close to perfect, but then it was a little messed up around the top of her head, and there were now a few particles of dirt there, she could just feel them. Being the clean freak that she was, Francesca found it really hard to tolerate this. But for a few brief moments she just stood there, hands stiff trembling palms hovering over the imperfect spot, jaw dropped and her right eye twitching.

The moment she could see Isobel run by she went sprinting right after. "What the heck!" Fran made a high groan in frustration. At first her intentions had been to murder Isobel for destroying her heavenly hairdo made right in her own room (The nerve of her!), but then made a revelation when she spotted the calendar on the wall that signaled that it was a day for soccer practice. If it was soccer, a soccer uniform was required, wasn't it? Standing right there, Fran was in a magenta Hollister shirt and beige knee-length shorts. Definitely something nice to wear, but not what she wanted to get dirty at a soccer practice. Quickly she ran upstairs and changed into her uniform as well as redoing her hair before running back down in search for her shoes.

OOC: I did. nod And they're actually pretty good, don't feel bad about them!

Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/15/2010, 10:06 pm

I * S * O * B * E * L

I know who you are

I watched that through my bedroom window, enjoying every second of her little tragedy, feeling the need to go get some popcorn. Then the first thing that came to mind, She's probably gonna come up here... I grabbed the center of both sides of the curtains, in a blurry making them hitting each other, hence, closing them.

I let a breath of relief escape, before running downstairs to tell mom I was ready to go to soccer practice.

Knowing I had to wait for Francesca, obviously, I decided I wanted to spend the time playing Rock Band 2. It took only but a measly second to get the microphone out, and put the disc in, and before you know it, I was singing the Eye of The Tiger. "IT'S THE EYE OF THE TIGER, IT'S THE THRILL OF THE FIGHT. RISING UP.." I sang, following along with the highlighted lyrics. On low notes, my voice could transform so much, it was scary. I wonder if that's a good or bad thing....

occ: Working on a template... Razz IT'S THE EYE OF THE TIGER!! xD
mood: LOL, maybe a bit worried.

leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/16/2010, 4:18 pm

Francesca had finally found her black and white (though dominantly white) Puma shoes when her twin suddenly started singing some really old song. Right there and then, having just slipped her right foot in her left shoe, she came close to screaming, but instead gave a squeal that clearly said, "EWWIE!" Sometimes she didn't understand how Isobel could stand in stuff twice her age. That was what their grandparents loved, and some other things amongst those things they loved were knitting and cooking shows. Totally boring and suckish, they were, or at least in Fran's mind they were.

Anyway, from there her ears practically slid off of her head as she tied her shoes that were on the wrong feet, tried to walk and tripped onto the ground, but got up and continued regardless. Soon the music got too close for Francesca's liking. Finally she burst: her hands flew to her ears and she shouted, "IT BURNS!!" as she ran as quickly as she could to the other side of the room where Rock Band 2 was being played by her twin, only to trip just short of leaving the room and falling to the floor. "God, what's up with these things?" Fran grumbled, turning over and sitting up to stare at her mismatched feet, still not realizing what the obvious problem was. "Are they broken?"

OOC: OMG. o.e Is it stalking its prey in the night?

Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/16/2010, 5:04 pm

I * S * O * B * E * L

I know who you are

"Ugh!" I screamed in horror as she messed me up. "Why can't you shut up for once?" I crossed my arms in annoyance, in the mood to murder Francesca, that's for sure. Every time she fell down, I was laugh annoyingly, even though it was that funny. I really pushed it with that laugh, truly, it might have sounded like Spongebob's a bit. And when she sat on the couch, confused like crazy, I walked over, trying to stage the act of the sweet, helping & innocent girl. For a second I looked at her like there was something wrong with her. "Um. Fran? Um, your shoes are on the wrong side? Didn't mom teach you what shoes go on the right feet when you were little?" I almost gave a disgusted, yet harsh look at her. Harsh enough to hurt someone's [meaning someone who has no confidence or self-esteem] feelings. Not to be rude, just..... I guess the dumb blonde part was a little true for her. No offense to her.

Reluctantly, I switched her shoes to the right side. After I did that, mom came down the stairs, and was ready for us to go.

occ: I'm gonna stop procrastinating and doing it now. And yeah, I think it is [the next lyrics].... By the way, she's just being a little harsh right now since Fran basically ruined her song. She's serious about her music. xD But she'll lighten up. (;
outfit: her soccer uniform
mood: Teasing mood.

leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/16/2010, 11:35 pm

Francesca looked up to her twin, who had obviously terrified by her musical error. Really, she didn't get what was so horrific about it. It was a mistake on a game. Isobel wasn't on stage in front of a ton of people. In that instance perfection would be a necessity, but otherwise, who cared? She did, that was for sure, but who else did? Nobody, that was who.

And then, there she was, laughing at her for her many blunders. Normally Fran also would have been giggling her butt off over so many mistakes, but considering this was kind of a hectic rush to be ready for soccer practice without getting in trouble, it wasn't really an appropriate time for laughter. Francesca glanced up once more at Isobel as she assessed the situation and teased her for supposedly not knowing which shoes went on which feet. "Pfft, of course I know!" she confirmed confidently. 'Your left shoe goes on your left foot, and your right shoe goes on your right foot!" Fran proceeded to jab her index finger at her feet, incidentally right after her sister had made the adjustment, though it was apparent that she hadn't noticed when she added, "Like that, just how I did it!"

That was when Erika had come down and checked in as ready to take the girls to soccer practice. Francesca sighed, as soccer still wasn't one of her favorite activities of her daily life. "Alright," she seemed to surrender, standing up and neatly repressing the very few wrinkles on her sports uniform.

OOC: Whee! applause OMG, it's already four-ish here, the day went by too fast. . . And yeah, I had a feeling. xD

Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/19/2010, 3:17 pm

I * S * O * B * E * L

I know who you are

"Kk" I said with no feelings at all, as if I was a robot with well, no feelings. As Erika opened the front door outside to her car, I saw a guy just gliding on his skateboard. A smile crept on to my face, while I tried to put the pressure on my lip with my teeth to keep them from seeing it. Or, him. Unless he had a twin. But he was too hawt to have a twin, in my opinion. Just then from I pressure, a squirt of blood leaked out of the pressure point, while I just ignored the fact it was bleeding. I started walked slowly with the pace & rhythm, not even knowing that I was walking. "Dibs..." I whispered over in Francesca's ear, our shoulders brushing against each other.

I reluctantly opened the mini-van's sliding door, getting into the car. I was breaking my neck simply trying to get a picture of that guy. That... that guy. Ah.

occ: Hi. xD
mood: Lovey-dovey

leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/20/2010, 12:07 am

Francesca simply walked out of the house with her blonde curls hidden nicely behind her back, but they seemed to keep trying to sneak a peak at whoever that guy was across the street, that guy riding smoothly on his skateboard, that guy that Fran had no idea was present or existent. No, she had no idea there was some skater boy nearby that was undeniably hot, or at least hot enough to be considered hawt. Fran instead had her mind set on the car, which would take them to some field for a little while and then take them right back, back where she so desired to be: not at soccer practice.

That was when Isobel suddenly came up and claimed dibs. Francesca woke up from her vacant head and surveyed the area, utterly confused as to what her sister had meant. "Dibs on what?" she asked in a normal talking voice, probably much louder than what her correspondent would have permitted in the situation. Finally after a few extra seconds of searching, Fran took notice of that skateboarder. Instantly she had the urge to be a little bit naughty, and heck, how could she resist? So she blurted out on pitch and key, "He was a skater boy, we said see you later boy!" That blurt was loud enough to carry over to the neighbors five houses down, and with that Francesca barely remembered to hop into the mini van before falling into a fit of giggles. If there was anything that could be considered fun, that was one thing.

OOC: 'Ello. xD

Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/23/2010, 3:30 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:
I * S * O * B * E * L

I know who you are

My mouth formed into a small O, before giving a few giggles. A lot of the time I was the one making a fool of myself, saying stuff like Francesca did to her, and she didn't even hear, but I was still the one to laugh my butt off. "Settle down, hun," Erika stated, the soccer mom. But how could it not be funny? I did what mom told me to do almost every day, breathe air in and out. My stomach inflated and deflated with air. It worked every time, but it was still hard to hold in those little inappropriate giggles. I play fully nudged Fran in the shoulder with my fist, trying to make sure it hurt that bad. I had to get my skateboard out, sure, I hadn't used it since I was nine, but I still knew some of the moves right?

When we arrived at the soccer field, the field shined like little Swarvoski crystals lay everywhere. I had heard it rained last night, but it still looked like the grass was wet. Which it probably was. I had finally controlled myself about 5 minutes after Erika said to calm down, but I swear I lost around 2 pounds with all that giggling. I headed over to the bleachers climbing up to the top to put on my cleats.

occ: I'm debating with myself whether I should use third person or first. What do you say? Usually I use first. Bleh, I feel like I'm doing pitiful with the posts.
mood: Making herself seem like such a fool, and doesn't even realize it.

leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next