The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ United ~ Private RP for Leah & Em

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

~ United ~ Private RP for Leah & Em Empty ~ United ~ Private RP for Leah & Em

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 2:34 pm

Alright! I think we know all the basics, Leah.

Emma, Rosie, Isobel, and Clarissa were all the best of friends. When they were six. Now ten years later they 'coincidentally' meet up at the summer camp of Avon Springs; or what same call, La Fabulous. Ten years can do A LOT to people, so it's no doubt that this will end in disaster.

~ Form ~

Name -
Age -
Gender -
Description -
Personality -
History -
Other -

~ Rules ~

Follow all TWIG's rules.
Only for Me & Leah.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
~ United ~ Private RP for Leah & Em Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

~ United ~ Private RP for Leah & Em Empty Re: ~ United ~ Private RP for Leah & Em

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 2:37 pm

[[Whoo! xD I'll make my forms now.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

~ United ~ Private RP for Leah & Em Empty Re: ~ United ~ Private RP for Leah & Em

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 2:43 pm

~ Form ~

Name - Emma Johnson
Age - 16
Gender - female
Description -
~ United ~ Private RP for Leah & Em Emma
Personality - Sweet, innocent, and more than anything victimizes herself. She's like a deer, without all of the nervousness and twitching. She really is intelligent but she focuses it mainly on her social standings/backstabbing. However, when she's not fighting or sneaking around she really is kind and genuine. Most of the time, at least.
History - TBPO
Other - none.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 2:46 pm

~ Form ~

Name - Rosie Coacher
Age - 17
Gender - female
Description -
~ United ~ Private RP for Leah & Em Juliet2
Personality - Queen bee to the extreme. Fashionable, prissy, and is often considered a... Well, you know what I mean. Living in the glamor of New York, she knows it would a major faux pas to be hanging out with any of her old 'friends'. Nonetheless, she's already planned to readopt a new cliche of girls once she gets to the camp - ones that love eating froyos and watching their carbs just as much as she does.
History - TBPO
Other - none.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 2:52 pm

~ Form ~

Name - Isobel Hastings
Age - 17
Gender - female
Description - Long wavy dirty blonde hair, and precious honey brown eyes. A perfect body shape, but still not super skinny. Creamy tan skin, with the average height. A little under weight, but like I said, not super skinny.
Personality - Stubborn, and very competetive. She very bossy, and is more of the popular one when it comes to school. She has cliques every where, and gets asked on dates every week or even days. Very controlling, and will like a pair of clothes the second, hate them the next. You could say she's like Regina George in Mean Girls. She's lived the glam life in Claifornia and New York, it will be hair to adapt to this 'camp' but her mother made her do it. She only wears a shirt/jeans/any clothing that's atleast $450. You might think she's your friend, but then, she'll backstab you the next. She keeps pride in her step, and thinks she is the best. She has a perfect body, as I've mentioned already, and she tends to keep it that way. She can be kind though, beyond all this. And if you're lucky, she can truly become your best friend.
History - Her Mom and Dad just got divorced.
Other - Nope.

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 3/7/2010, 10:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 2:54 pm

[[Hahahaha (: I'm gonna make their introductions]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 2:56 pm

[[Also I'm gonna do 2nd/3rd what *rosie looked up,etc.* would be. Not first person. Hbu?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 2:56 pm

[[I need to make Clarissa's, it seems they all think their made of awesomeness. xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 2:56 pm

[[I was gonna use *I backstabbed the girl*, first person. But it doesn't really matter to me.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 3:06 pm

Rosie jammed the heel of her leather Burberry suede boots onto the concrete pavement at the front of Camp La Fabulous. She looked around in disgust, the hard floor a step down from the velvet mush that was in her personalized limo. "Your bags, Miss Coacher," her driver announced, handing her the dozens of bags she had brought with her, seeing how she'd be here for an entire year(she would also be attending the school portion of it, once summer was over), though she knew at the end of summer she'd completely replace her wardrobe. Lugging the bags behind her, she flipped her naturally bleached hair out of her face and strutted towards her room. There were twenty cabins for girls and guys, each of them two stories tall and holding four people. However, just recently the camp had decided to mash two separate cabins. So now, there was a girl cabin connected to a guy cabin, with a door in between, for ever one of the twenty cabins. Kicking the door open, she looked around the loft of their seemingly big cabin(the girl side of it at least) before going upstairs and picking her room.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 3:06 pm

[[Lol yeah.]]

[[Alright. It's just easier for me to tell who is who.]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 3:08 pm

~ Form ~

Name - Clarissa Holmes
Age - 17
Gender - female
Description - ~ United ~ Private RP for Leah & Em Thesecretwaterfallfamilytree1_3063878
Personality - To be played out.
History - Her Mom and Dad won the lottery for the second time.
Other - Nope.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 3:19 pm

I stepped out of the limo, making a grand appearance. The expensive suede boots touched the wet ground. Ick! I thought to myself, as one of my ten butlers handed me my bags, and offered to carry them. I took the bags as I realized how filthy it was! One girl followed by my side, "Love the skirt." I told her, as she gave a wink and screamed to go to tell her friend. "That was the ugliest skirt I've ever seen." I said in disgust. I took my boot, shoving it against the door to open it. In all the cabins, it was dirty old thing, but me, they gave me top of the line room, it had everything you could imagine. Your probabley wondering, God, what's up with the money? My Mom and Dad, they won the lottery three times. Talk about luck. I went to the closet, my cabin, it was as big as a house. And I don't mean one tiny trailer house, I mean a house. I missed the mansion at home, worth 49.4 million dollars, but it seemed as if my room was there transfered to here. It was just a little smaller than at the house. I soon saw a familiar face out the window, "Rosie, seems like we'll have a little showdown", I already started to text my 'friends' from home, and broke up with my boyfriend over a text. You could say I had everything planned.

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 3/7/2010, 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 3:22 pm

[[Ohmigosh :O My Clarissa is that old, with the same picture... o_O]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 3:23 pm

[[Where? I used the one from "Rebecca Livington", on the tsw website? I could change it, sorry, I didn't know. And the age, I tried to make them all the same age group.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 3:30 pm

I saw some girl walk in and say something, but my attention was already caught on eying her over. "Excuse me? Do I know you?" I asked, my ribbon lips tilting into an unimpressed frown as my nose scrunched in disgust. I recognized her suede boots and almost gave a chuckle - they didn't compare to my $955 dollar ones. Plus the fact that they were bought in Italy upped the value. Not that I was keeping tabs, or anything. "Hey soul sista," blared from my iPhone as I pressed the 'ignore' button. It was probably Mark - a complete 10 and a good kisser, but way TOO clingy. And when I had said 'I think we should take a break' he didn't really get the picture. "Whatev, I'll have Amber take care of it," I thought to myself, lifting my Gucci sunglasses to my hair as I waited impatiently for an answer.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 3:30 pm

[[Lol it's fine. and from TSW. can i have the link to the TSW website? and what did she say the code was again?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 3:31 pm

[[and can you like tell me what person your rping with? This is why I don't like 1st person. Kinda confusing.]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 3:36 pm

Hearts wrote:I saw some girl walk in and say something, but my attention was already caught on eying her over. "Excuse me? Do I know you?" I asked, my ribbon lips tilting into an unimpressed frown as my nose scrunched in disgust. I recognized her suede boots and almost gave a chuckle - they didn't compare to my $955 dollar ones. Plus the fact that they were bought in Italy upped the value. Not that I was keeping tabs, or anything. "Hey soul sista," blared from my iPhone as I pressed the 'ignore' button. It was probably Mark - a complete 10 and a good kisser, but way TOO clingy. And when I had said 'I think we should take a break' he didn't really get the picture. "Whatev, I'll have Amber take care of it," I thought to myself, lifting my Gucci sunglasses to my hair as I waited impatiently for an answer.

"You probabley do." I remained a frown, as I looked at her boots, Total Knock-offs. Mine are 2,337 dollars from Rome. I pulled my Iphone from my $999 Coach purse. Yeah, I payed attention to prices. I looked over, knowing she was a waste of my time, strange enough, I had the same Gucci sunglasses.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 3:49 pm

[[Isobel. I need to bring in Clarissa.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 3:50 pm

[[I'll do third person.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 4:01 pm

[[It's fine, you don't have to.]]

"I PROBABLY do?" I snorted. "Look, I've met a lot of people so if you're not gonna tell me who you are, stop waisting your time," I snapped, looking over her appearance. She did seem like someone I would hang out with, but I wasn't about to drop my guard.

[[I'm trying out which I like better lol.]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 4:10 pm

"Isobel Hastings." She replied, though, then again, we could make a clique. "And you are?" Isobel knew she recognized the face, but had no idea who she was. She imagined how awesome it would be to have a clique, but she'd have to know who she was first before Isobel would hop from idea to idea.

[[ Okay, I really think third person is 'lech' to me. xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 4:27 pm

[[I need to find a color for her.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 4:36 pm

"Rosie Coacher," I replied with little ease, narrowing my eyes in concentration as I pursed my lips. I always was a little smug about the word COACH being in my last name, but nowadays it was just a little too cheap of a company for me. "Did you go to Shelly Elementary?" I asked her, vaguely remembering a girl named Isobel.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next