The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<> Mean Girls <> Only for Ashley & Leah <>

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

<> Mean Girls <> Only for Ashley & Leah <> Empty <> Mean Girls <> Only for Ashley & Leah <>

Post by leah_hope92 6/11/2010, 3:56 pm

MEANGirls
Welcome to Girl World

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Rules
- Follow Shadow's Rules
- Elite, please. (:
- Have fun!
- Templates, if you posted something/want to bump the post, just put 'occ: Hey can you reply? (:'. Just put the occ basically.
- Follow these rules. xD

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

You may now post. xD

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 6/27/2010, 1:48 am; edited 4 times in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

<> Mean Girls <> Only for Ashley & Leah <> Empty Re: <> Mean Girls <> Only for Ashley & Leah <>

Post by LuvPink 6/11/2010, 3:58 pm

Alyssa Rose Prescott
female; 16; the queen bee
<> Mean Girls <> Only for Ashley & Leah <> Blake-Lively-in-Lucky-Magazine

Alyssa (Ally for short) is it. Everyone wants to be her; she's popular, pretty, and rich. Ally loves her friends, but can be wickedly mean to enemies and wannabes. Speaking about wannabes, she loathes the ones that try to make their way into her exclusive circle of friends. Ally starts all the new trends and is on top of anything. She rules the school and everyone either envies, worships, or hates her. Ally always seems confident but inside, she's very self-concious about her looks, her outfit, ect. Though she doesn't admit it, Ally is quite spoiled by her wealthy parents and knows it too.

Chloe Annabelle Hastings
female; 16; the model, third-in-command
<> Mean Girls <> Only for Ashley & Leah <> Rachelbilson

Chloe is undeniably beautiful. She models part-time and is quite famous actually. Chloe is a bit of a brat sometimes though. She's very naive and mean. Really mean. She loves jokes and pranks, but sometimes she gets kinda carried away... Chloe is hardly aware of others' feelings. She knows she should be grateful for her friends, and she is. Chloe is completely loyal and loves doing the group revenges. Many girls in the school envy Chloe for her beautiful profile and long thin legs. One of Chloe's favorite things are compliments.

Last edited by LuvPink on 7/7/2010, 1:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

<> Mean Girls <> Only for Ashley & Leah <> Empty Re: <> Mean Girls <> Only for Ashley & Leah <>

Post by leah_hope92 6/11/2010, 4:18 pm

[Okay. (:]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/14/2010, 9:15 pm

[Let's make new characters]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/14/2010, 9:23 pm

[Okay. I'm making mine now. (:]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/14/2010, 9:24 pm

[I'll make mine later... studying for finals.]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/14/2010, 9:32 pm

[Ah, okay. I'm already out of school. :33]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/14/2010, 9:33 pm

[Lucky, we end on a half-day on monday. Stupid, right?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/14/2010, 9:34 pm

[Haha. Yeah. xD]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/14/2010, 9:37 pm

[So... how many charries each? And who's the Regina George?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/14/2010, 9:39 pm

[2 each. And we're using orginal characters. One of mine will be the new girl, if you want. (:]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/14/2010, 9:40 pm

[So we're using the girls from the movie?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/14/2010, 9:44 pm

[Oh, no. Ooops. We make our own. (:]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/14/2010, 9:45 pm

[Alright. Two each then? I'll make em later. Probably thursday.]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/14/2010, 9:46 pm

[Okay. I'll make mine tonight or tomorrow.]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/14/2010, 9:56 pm

Lucy Alice Avon
female; 16; the new girl
<> Mean Girls <> Only for Ashley & Leah <> 301ocax

Lucy is such a sweet and kind girl. She's always there for you, and will give you a shoulder to lean on. Lucy loves to give, and loves animals, living in Africa for all of her life. What a sweet & nice girl. I will admit she is very naive, and maybe a bit of a follower. Being home-schooled all her life, she wants to fit in, and be like all the rest of the school girls. Lulu isn't the big fashion diva, 'cause she simply doesn't care what people think. But, well, lets just say that changed when she started going to normal schools this year.

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 6/15/2010, 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/14/2010, 9:59 pm

[Just wondering Iz, where do you get pics? Cuz whenever I use google the stuff I get is quite... inappropriate.]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/14/2010, 10:07 pm

LuvPink wrote:[Just wondering Iz, where do you get pics? Cuz whenever I use google the stuff I get is quite... inappropriate.]

[Ah. I use bing. And you can actually change the scale, and mine is on strict [on google] so I don't see inappropriate things. (:]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/15/2010, 5:53 pm

LuvPink wrote:
Alyssa Rose Prescott
female; 16; the queen bee
<> Mean Girls <> Only for Ashley & Leah <> Blake-Lively-in-Lucky-Magazine

Alyssa (Ally for short) is it. Everyone wants to be her; she's popular, pretty, and rich. Ally loves her friends, but can be wickedly mean to enemies and wannabes. Speaking about wannabes, she loathes the ones that try to make their way into her exclusive circle of friends. Ally starts all the new trends and is on top of anything. She rules the school and everyone either envies, worships, or hates her. Ally always seems confident but inside, she's very self-concious about her looks, her outfit, ect. Though she doesn't admit it, Ally is quite spoiled by her wealthy parents and knows it too.

Last edited by LuvPink on 6/15/2010, 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/15/2010, 6:43 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:
Isobel Claire DiLaurentis
female; 16; beta/queen bee
<> Mean Girls <> Only for Ashley & Leah <> 2wrg1w1

Isobel is that rich, spoiled, dirty girl. She can be a -jerk- more than half of the time. It's the girl everyone wants to be, and be friends with. Isobel has many dirty secrets, she's once dated her teacher, shoplifted, swears, she's almost like, well, the 'it' girl. Nobody knows these secrets... for now. But Iz is very supporting, and will help out every once in a while. Sometimes she'll be queen bee, and the other time she can be beta, it switches pretty often. But sadly, most of the time she's beta.

leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/15/2010, 6:53 pm

[Nice Charrie!]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/15/2010, 7:15 pm

[Thanks, you too. (:]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/15/2010, 7:16 pm

Chloe Annabelle Hastings
female; 16; the model, third-in-command
<> Mean Girls <> Only for Ashley & Leah <> Rachelbilson

Chloe is undeniably beautiful. She models part-time and is quite famous actually. Chloe is a bit of a brat sometimes though. She's very naive and mean. Really mean. She loves jokes and pranks, but sometimes she gets kinda carried away... Chloe is hardly aware of others' feelings, which is mainly because she doesn't know others have feelings. One thing, Chloe is definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Actually, she's a real airhead. She does knows she should be grateful for her friends, and she is. Chloe is completely loyal and loves doing the group revenges. Many girls in the school envy Chloe for her beautiful profile and long thin legs. One of Chloe's favorite things are compliments.

Last edited by LuvPink on 6/15/2010, 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/15/2010, 8:04 pm

[Should we make one dumb like Karen? xD]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/15/2010, 8:05 pm

[Sure, I'll make Chloe a dumb airhead model Razz]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next