The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<> Mean Girls <> Only for Ashley & Leah <>

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

<> Mean Girls <> Only for Ashley & Leah <> - Page 2 Empty Re: <> Mean Girls <> Only for Ashley & Leah <>

Post by leah_hope92 6/15/2010, 8:18 pm

[Haha. xD okay. xD]

[I'm trying to work on the template.]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

<> Mean Girls <> Only for Ashley & Leah <> - Page 2 Empty Re: <> Mean Girls <> Only for Ashley & Leah <>

Post by LuvPink 6/15/2010, 9:15 pm

[Finished my first template!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/21/2010, 11:08 pm

[Yay! Smile]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/22/2010, 2:42 pm

[Got one done, or two I think.]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/22/2010, 8:13 pm

[Alright! So.. wanna start?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/22/2010, 8:22 pm

[Yeah, wanna start with the clique or with Lucy meeting the clique?]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/22/2010, 8:25 pm

[How about Lucy meeting the clique?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/22/2010, 8:33 pm

[Sounds good. Should I start?]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/22/2010, 8:36 pm

[Sure!]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/22/2010, 8:49 pm

[Mkay. I'm just gonna start with Isobel for now.]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/22/2010, 11:12 pm

Isobel Claire DiLaurentis

<> Mean Girls <> Only for Ashley & Leah <> - Page 2 2cs8gwm
Grammer and Fashion

It all started with the heat of a curling iron. Believe it or not. I wrapped it around a black strand, letting it go, it formed into a bouncy spiral. It was shorter, of course, since straightning made your hair longer, and well, curling did the exact opposite. The firm piece of lipstick smoothed on my lips, leaving a pink color behind. Like footsteps were left in the sand on a beach until the waters lapped over it. Usually I didn't bother to style my hair, but I felt as if this was special. I didn't know why, but it did. Today was what we called, Pink Day, where you can wear pink. No other days though, that was against the girl code. I slipped on my flats, before going out into the kitchen. "Looking nice, hun." My mother complimented, I sometimes told her the good and bad about Ally Prescott. Not anything like, the Burn Book though. Just things like, 'She thinks she prettier than me'. I'm sure all mothers just said the same to bring up their daughters self-esteem and give them a confidence boost. "Thanks," I mutter negatively, not taking it as if she really meant it. I opened the stainless steel fridge, something brought in last week. Feeling the cool air reached my freshly painted manicured nails [covered in 'For Audrey', which is Tiffany blue, which complimented my honey brown eyes], I closed the door and grabbed an orange. My fingertips ran across the nice texture of the skin, before I started to violently peel it all off. I insisted of having a orange every morning, since they gave you extra energy-- hence, giving me the power to beat a girl at volleyball. I always went to either Panera Bread to get a smoothie, or maybe Pinkberry, or Starbucks for coffee every day after school. Usually I just went to Panera Bread to get a strawberry smoothie, to cool me down after the sweating and gruesome day of high school. Maybe it made me feel better to hurt other girls feelings. And everyday I just had to make little snippets of rude remarks to Ally, in hopes of somebody being the 'it' girl. I mean, what was so different between her and I? I threw the orange up into the atmosphere, catching it when it fell down. I threw away the remaining, it having only a bite worth left. After brushing my teeth again, I decided I was ready to go to school. I had already put in my contacts, and applied a ton of make-up, only because I felt so insecure with myself. I never wanted to eat too much, afraid of gaing six pounds and Alley calling me chubby, therefore not wanting to be seen with me. Taking a warm gulp of water, I slammed the door behind me, taking my Coach purse with me. I drove my way to high school, hoping Alley didn't out-do me again like yesterday. I looked in the Lexus LFA's rear-view mirror, seeing a little hot pink tank top, and short light denim wash shorts. Today was P.E. day after all. I walked into the halls, swearing I heard girls whispering through the halls, 'I heard Isobel was dating our science teacher, Mr. Camry!'.

Beauty and Passion

Out of Character ---> Whoo, this took FOREVER.
Song ---> Owl City
Credit for template ---> leah_hope92
Word count ---> Don't know.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/27/2010, 9:21 pm

<> Mean Girls <> Only for Ashley & Leah <> - Page 2 A

You know you love me

It was just another school day. Just a bit specialer than the rest. It was Pink Day, the one day of the year we could wear pink. I know it sounded a bit silly, but we'd had the day ever since Iz, Clo, and I were in 2nd grade. I giggled as I remembered when we made it up. Focus I urged myself. I could often stay in daydream for hours, it was just one of my flaws. Returning to the task at hand, I focused on my naked face in the mirror. I pulled out a box of cosmetics and started to get to work. Soon, my face was covered with foundation, powder, eyeliner, blush, mascara, etc. As a finishing touch, I swiped on some pink lip gloss and kissed my lips together so they turned nice and glossy. "Almost perfect." I smiled, admiring my image in the mirror. I had a belief to never call anything perfect. It was my way to be able to strive to be better. Glancing at the clock, I realized I was off my schedule by 5 minutes. I quickened my pace as I quickly straightened my hair. Most people wouldn't care about a 5 minute difference, but I did. I was a perfectionist at everything. If something wasn't just right, I would beat myself up for it. It was another flaw, but I was thankful for it. I always had to make sure I was on top of myself. Realizing I was daydreaming again, I scurried to finish my morning routine.

I finally strolled downstairs in a pink Juicy Couture dress and Steve Madden sandals. My older brother Nate was perched on a barstool drinking OJ. "Hey Nate!" I smiled, opening the fridge by way of habit. I could hear the kitchen staff working in the staff kitchen even though no one in the Prescott family at breakfast at home. "Hey Ally," he said in a tired voice. I laughed at his sleepiness. Most siblings had a rivalry but I loved Nate. We took care of each other and were very close friends. He was a senior and sometimes I felt myself fearing the day he'd leave for college. "Where's William and Hannah?" I asked. William and Hannah were our parents, but we both called them by their first names, considering they were hardly home enough to be considered our parents. "William got called in early and Hannah is in Milan again." replied Nate. I sighed, both our parents brought the money home -William being a famous Hollywood producer while Hannah being a famous fashion designer- but we still resented them deeply. Ever since we could walk, we'd been left alone with the house staff. "Whatever, I'm gonna go now." I said, walking to the garage door. Nate nodded a goodbye.

"Here's your usual Miss Prescott." said the Starbucks worker, handing over a steaming cup of coffee and a white paper bag. Everyday I had a fat-free vanilla latte and a lemon scone for breakfast. I sipped my coffee as I drove to my boyfriend's house. I waited in the pastel green BMW convertible, nibbling my breakfast. Finally, Alex came down from the large estate and slipped into the passenger seat. Before, he'd insisted on driving me to school but I was independent. So I drove him. "Hey baby." I said, leaning over for a kiss. He looked adorable in an army-green polo and grey Diesel jeans. "Hey Ally." he grinned, letting the kiss linger for an extra second before backing away. I drove quickly to school and found a parking space. We walked to the front together, holding hands. "Gotta go Babe, see ya soon." he said, kissing me before jogging off to his friends. I smiled until his backside disappeared into the crowd. Flinging back my newly straightened blonde hair, I went to find my friends. I saw Iz sitting on the benches in front of the cherry trees. "Hey Iz!" I greeted, leaning in for a hug. Our fragrances mingled together in the air and I breathed in deeply. I smiled, grateful for having a friend like Iz. We'd been friends since we were infants, being very close family friends.

Cause I'm beautiful and dangerous

ooc: I love your beginning!
outfit:
<> Mean Girls <> Only for Ashley & Leah <> - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnZObFdiYzVwM3hHUHRONEtnYndvYmcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ
word: 699
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/28/2010, 3:39 pm

Grammer and Fashion

My stomach turned and twisted, doing a few backflips. My palm pressed against my lips, swearing I would throw-up. How could everyone know about Mr. Camry? After that sigh, I smelt Vera Wang Princess in the air, lingering towards my nose. It got closer and closer, before I realized it was Ally. "Hey," I muttered, straightening up. I put my hands against my stomach, smoothing out the wrinkles on the shirt. I jingled the Tiffany charm bracelet--- something I just managed to get. Shut up, I knew I'm someone who shoplifts all the time. I sorta hated being one of the 'it' girls, since everyone claimed they knew everything about you. "I have to go re-apply my make-up," I lied into Ally's ear, carrying my purse to the restroom. Hopefully our other 'it' girl would entertain her.

Beauty and Passion

Out of Character ---> Thank you. I think it looked to short though. Yours is really nice. (: By the way, should we make the nerds/goths? [Damian and Janice]
Song ---> Owl City
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/28/2010, 4:02 pm

You know you love me

"I have to go re-apply my makeup." said Iz, pulling away. I narrowed my eyes. School hadn't even started and she needed to do her makeup again? Not likely. I grabbed Iz's arm before she could disappear into the ladies room. "Iz, your makeup looks fine. What's up?" I could definitely tell something was bothering my friend. Sure, many people thought I was prissy and stuck-up, but I could be nice if I wanted to. "Is it about My. Camry?" I asked, referring to our science teacher. He was one of the younger, hotter teachers at school. Rumors were circulating around the school of Mr Camry and Iz's hookup. I sighed inside, not again. Iz had dated one of the other teachers before and he'd almost lost his job. I couldn't let that happen again. "You can tell me Iz, we're friends."

I could tell Iz was still a bit uneasy so I pulled her into a private corner. "God Iz, not again." I shook my head, sighing. "You know what will happen if someone finds out." I blinked meaningfully at her. Sometimes I felt like a mother, watching over my friends. I knew they felt unhappy about it sometimes, but I had to. Or else they would get into too much trouble; Iz being a bit of a daredevil and Clo being a total airhead.

ooc: Um, if you want to. If we did, would we have templates for them too?
outfit:
<> Mean Girls <> Only for Ashley & Leah <> - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnZObFdiYzVwM3hHUHRONEtnYndvYmcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ
word: 226
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/28/2010, 4:36 pm

Grammer and Fashion

I felt hid from the world in that little corner. "You're not supposed to care." I muttered, not believing her 'soft moment'. Walking through the one crack Ally didn't block, I rushed out. No one was supposed to know about Mr. Camry, I only told Cloe, that -jerk-! She so told. The material of my flats rubbed against the ground, before I rushed into the science room.

Beauty and Passion

OCC - Naw. But I think Ally should be a little more like Regina George, and my character needs to be more like Gretchen. Razz
Song ---> Owl City
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/28/2010, 4:55 pm

You know you love me

I narrowed my eyes. I hated when Iz went so solo on me. It felt like she didn't even care. I sniffed, so Iz wouldn't know what I was really thinking. "I could care less, Iz." I said, studying my nails. "But I'm just trying to protect you. I mean, its not like everyone knows." I laughed dryly, satisfied with her reaction. "Go run off to little Mr. Camry!" I called as she ran off.

ooc: Um, alright. God, I saw the movie so long ago. Remind me about Regina again?
outfit:
word: 75
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/28/2010, 5:11 pm

Grammer and Fashion

I huffed, tears coming down from my face as millions of laughs were heard. Slamming the door behind me, I saw nobody was in the room. Greatly.

Beauty and Passion

OCC - I saw it a few days ago. xD I'll play jane [my nerd/goth]. Want me to start with Lucy?
Song ---> Owl City
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/28/2010, 5:28 pm

<> Mean Girls <> Only for Ashley & Leah <> - Page 2 A-2

You know you're jealous

It was another boring day of school. I hated school, it was absolutely useless. How did they expect us to have enough time to do homework when there were mall trips to go to? Speaking of mall, I remembered the new shirt I'd bought yesterday. I pulled out the hot pink tank and slipped it on, along with my shorter than short jean shorts and towering heels. I surveyed myself in the long mirror. "Perfect!" I squealed, clapping my hands. My shorts made my legs look even longer. I drove to school in my red convertible and pulled in between a silver sedan and a green SUV. I flinched as the tip of my car grazed the green one and made a grinding noise. "Whoops!" I giggled as I saw the dent in the green car. Stepping out of the car (and hitting the silver sedan in the process), I flung back my hair and made my way to the front of the school. I looked around for Ally and Iz, but they were nowhere to be seen. Then, I saw a girl in the office with wavy brown hair. Poor thing, she looked so pitiful. Another new student.

Don't deny it

ooc: Alright, so Chloe and Lucy meet first?
outfit:
<> Mean Girls <> Only for Ashley & Leah <> - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkJDd0J4ZnFDM3hHcjgtM3hseENUUEEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ
word: 199
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/1/2010, 2:56 pm

OCC: Isn't it at lunch? When Regina/Ally asks Lucy/Cadie to sit with them? --I watched it last night. xP--
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/1/2010, 2:59 pm

OOC: Lol, I saw it two days ago Smile I'll just make Chloe tell the other girl's about the new girl first, then we can play the lunch scene.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/1/2010, 3:02 pm

OCC -- Sounds good. I'll reply now. Should we bring in Janice/Jane and Damian to greet Lucy?
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/1/2010, 3:02 pm

OOc- Sure. I'll play Damian and I'll name him... Derek. So he's gay?
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/1/2010, 3:04 pm

LuvPink wrote:OOc- Sure. I'll play Damian and I'll name him... Derek. So he's gay?

Occ -- Yeah, 'too gay to function'. Anyway, should I play Jane or Lucy first?
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/1/2010, 3:06 pm

OCC-- Lol, okay. Um, your choice Smile
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/1/2010, 3:07 pm

OCC - I don't know who. xD
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next