The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ United ~ Private RP for Leah & Em

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

~ United ~ Private RP for Leah & Em - Page 3 Empty Re: ~ United ~ Private RP for Leah & Em

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 6:06 pm

[[You have no idea what Isobel is thinking.... she's gonna ruin her life. I had an idea, I just need to PM it to you.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

~ United ~ Private RP for Leah & Em - Page 3 Empty Re: ~ United ~ Private RP for Leah & Em

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 6:25 pm

"The lottery? How.. Lucky," I mused, though I was sure she was lying. Wasn't there like an one in a million chance for that? "My mom's a newswomen of good morning america and I started acting," I shrugged, though it was me that made all of the money.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
~ United ~ Private RP for Leah & Em - Page 3 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 6:25 pm

[[Mkay PM it to me.]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 6:28 pm

Hearts wrote:"The lottery? How.. Lucky," I mused, though I was sure she was lying. Wasn't there like an one in a million chance for that? "My mom's a newswomen of good morning america and I started acting," I shrugged, though it was me that made all of the money.

"Yeah... Cool, I'm starting acting, and doing modeling." I had luck, nothing horrible ever happened to me. I don't know why.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 6:49 pm

[[BRB]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 7:04 pm

"Hm, you seem a little short," I commented, since I was at least two inches taller than her, even without my boots. "And modeling isn't that good. I didn't wanna be caught hanging around all of the anorexic junkies," I cackled.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 7:39 pm

Hearts wrote:"Hm, you seem a little short," I commented, since I was at least two inches taller than her, even without my boots. "And modeling isn't that good. I didn't wanna be caught hanging around all of the anorexic junkies," I cackled.

"Not exactly junkies, but Victoria Secret," She probabley wouldn't be able to afford the stuff I wear, or model for. I thought to myself, knowing she would have some revenge plotted for herself.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 8:05 pm

"Exactly," I plastered a smile on my face, when the door to our cabin opened. "Hello," a friendly face smiled, with thin brown hair and deep brown eyes. I noticed how she was dressed completely in Hollister and her bangs were pulled onto the top of her head. "Uh, hi," I mumbled.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 8:13 pm

My eyes widened, "Hi..." I mumbled, knowing this was our room mate, as I saw another girl inside. Average height, perfect body, nice hair, and OhmiGod! She was wearing something I had! Ugh. How could I live with all these bratts?
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 9:15 pm

[[Sorry had to take a shower. Yes, it took me an hour xD]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 9:20 pm

~ Emma ~

I identified their suede boots and gucci sunglasses; the rest was just priceless designer items. My cheeks burnt a furious red and I glanced at the floor, biting my bottom lip. A new girl walked in, wearing something almost identical to the girl with dirty blonde hair. Then the girl with the bleach blonde hair with her Burberry boots and iPhone attached to her was obviously WEREWOLFED! off. Her face seemed just a tad bit prettier with her New York bleached hair outlining it, but the fact that she looked so fake and plastic blew her off. I knew she only seemed pretty because of her soring confidence. "So, um, which rooms are available?" I asked, looking upstairs, glad that we all had identical rooms or else I know I'd get the smallest. I glanced back at the girl with dirty blonde hair and wondered what she was doing at this camp since she obviously could be doing anything she wanted. "Oh," I choked, feeling like a peasant in my Hollister clothes, "I'm Emma."
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 9:23 pm

[[Werewolfed? Ohhhhh!! I know what you were trying to say!]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 9:25 pm

[[Lol.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 9:27 pm

Hearts wrote:[[Sorry had to take a shower. Yes, it took me an hour xD]]

[[it's alright, you're not alone. I take like an hour and 30 minutes. xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 9:36 pm

Hearts wrote:~ Emma ~

I identified their suede boots and gucci sunglasses; the rest was just priceless designer items. My cheeks burnt a furious red and I glanced at the floor, biting my bottom lip. A new girl walked in, wearing something almost identical to the girl with dirty blonde hair. Then the girl with the bleach blonde hair with her Burberry boots and iPhone attached to her was obviously WEREWOLFED! off. Her face seemed just a tad bit prettier with her New York bleached hair outlining it, but the fact that she looked so fake and plastic blew her off. I knew she only seemed pretty because of her soring confidence. "So, um, which rooms are available?" I asked, looking upstairs, glad that we all had identical rooms or else I know I'd get the smallest. I glanced back at the girl with dirty blonde hair and wondered what she was doing at this camp since she obviously could be doing anything she wanted. "Oh," I choked, feeling like a peasant in my Hollister clothes, "I'm Emma."

"Clarissa." I smiled, I didn't think she was a peasant. I wore a pricey blue dress,but wasn't going to brag about it, I always kept my head held high with the greatest confidence. But I wouldn't brag about it, never. I didn't really care about what room I would get or recieve. The girl with the bleached hair looked too fake, I did look into appearances. And the other, she was what you would call beautiful, and a good sense of style, considering I had the same outfit in my wardrobe, good thing I didn't bring it.

I tried to not look so show-off, I really did. Maybe I might just get used to the bratts. Though the Clarissa one looked pretty, the other, she had no sense of style, but she looked nice enough to be someone in a clique.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 10:17 pm

I looked closer into the girl who introduced herself as Rosie's appearance. She had stress lines against her forehead and extra concealer on her cheeks, as if she had been crying before. "Maybe she looks so plastic because she's holding back something, or because she was fighting with someone before she came here. " I thought to myself. I looked over at the new girl who had appeared. "Meh," I thought to myself. All of these girls looked snobby. Guys didn't particularily like girls who were so pampered with diamonds and designer company items. Even the girl with the dirty blonde hair began to look plastic and how she matched everything with different designer companies was bland and boring. "Hopefully I could bring some down-to-earth to these girls," I thought to myself, when I saw my ex-boyfriend, Jake, walk into the room. My mouth dropped a little; I hadn't seen him in a year, yet his skin was tan, muscular, with the slight outline of a six pack. His hair was dark and messy and his multi colored husky eyes looked at me with humor.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 10:38 pm

[[Back from my shower! xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 10:39 pm

[[I have a plot now...]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 10:47 pm

[[Reply to my PM? And reply on here? xD]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 10:49 pm

Hearts wrote:I looked closer into the girl who introduced herself as Rosie's appearance. She had stress lines against her forehead and extra concealer on her cheeks, as if she had been crying before. "Maybe she looks so plastic because she's holding back something, or because she was fighting with someone before she came here. " I thought to myself. I looked over at the new girl who had appeared. "Meh," I thought to myself. All of these girls looked snobby. Guys didn't particularily like girls who were so pampered with diamonds and designer company items. Even the girl with the dirty blonde hair began to look plastic and how she matched everything with different designer companies was bland and boring. "Hopefully I could bring some down-to-earth to these girls," I thought to myself, when I saw my ex-boyfriend, Jake, walk into the room. My mouth dropped a little; I hadn't seen him in a year, yet his skin was tan, muscular, with the slight outline of a six pack. His hair was dark and messy and his multi colored husky eyes looked at me with humor.

I walked to the comfy snow white couch, facing the flat screen tv. A muscular, hot, handsome, and did I mention he was hot? I didn't stare though, that would be so wierd. I crossed my legs, as if I didn't even see a new hot face walk into this room.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 10:50 pm

[[I already replied to the Pm, and just replied. Srry, on my touch.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 11:24 pm

"Emma," he remarked, blandly glancing at the other girls. "Jake," I murmeres glancing away uninterested, though he continued to walk over and hug me. Just as I began to pull back he kissed my cheek. My cheek was red with fury as I stomped on his foot. As he leaned down I kneed him in a place you don't wanna be need and slapped him acros his face. "You know what you did," I growled, storming out of the room as he cursed under his breath
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 11:29 pm

"Dramatic," I rolled my eyes, going up to what I now claimed as my room, the one with the view at the top. Lazily, I trudged to the big closet, seeing I could walk in it. I took my casual red dress, this was the only cheap 200 dollar clothing I had. But suprisingly, it was also one of my favorites. I pulled out my Blackberry, beginning to text my friend from back home.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/8/2010, 3:45 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:[[Where? I used the one from "Rebecca Livington", on the tsw website? I could change it, sorry, I didn't know. And the age, I tried to make them all the same age group.]]

[Sorry to barge in but you said that u wouldn't use the pictures I would. I know don't own the pic but you said you wouldn't. I feeled sorta lied to. :/]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

~ United ~ Private RP for Leah & Em - Page 3 Siggy~ United ~ Private RP for Leah & Em - Page 3 Siggy~ United ~ Private RP for Leah & Em - Page 3 Siggy~ United ~ Private RP for Leah & Em - Page 3 Siggy~ United ~ Private RP for Leah & Em - Page 3 Siggy~ United ~ Private RP for Leah & Em - Page 3 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/8/2010, 8:11 pm

"Shuttup!" I heard Emma snap at the girl. "Oookkaayyy thennn.." I thought to myself, as Jake laughed the pain off and returned to his room. Through the door I could vaguely see more guys. "Hmmmm..." I thought to myself, already planning it out. "If that girl doesn't get in the way, this could be a VERY nice summer," I thought to myself.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next