The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!.! Double Twin Trouble !.! A Private Role-play for Cyn and Leah

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

!.! Double Twin Trouble !.! A Private Role-play for Cyn and Leah - Page 2 Empty Re: !.! Double Twin Trouble !.! A Private Role-play for Cyn and Leah

Post by Cyn431 6/24/2010, 11:29 pm

!.! Double Twin Trouble !.! A Private Role-play for Cyn and Leah - Page 2 Gevann12
Somehow you've got everybody fooled

~F~~R~~A~~N~~C~~E~~S~~C~~A~

Francesca had only giggled until half a minute passed after her mother had asked one of them, which one she wasn't sure nor did it matter, to settle down. All the while Fran had forgotten to buckle her seatbelt as they were driven to soccer practice. So she was freely and vulnerably watching her twin laugh like she couldn't tomorrow. Luckily no harm came out of the forgetfulness.

Upon arriving at the field, Fran was instantly attracted by the grass. She sucked in a gasp and crouched down, her forest green eyes wide and sparkling like a puppy's with amazement, absorbed by the aquatic wonders of last night's shower. "Shiny shiny shiny!" Francesca squealed. It took the third sharp bark from her mother to pick her head out of her little fantasy world. A grin of awe was still spread out on Fran's fairly tan face as she sat herself down on the cleanest spot of the bleachers and slipped her feet out of her Pumas and into her cleats. To her they weren't really all that fashionable, but they were fun to use when she had the urge to kick some obnoxious guys in the face, which she had done once in the past. It wasn't like she'd gotten in trouble for it though. Heck, Francesca could get herself in, and sometimes back out of, a ton of sticky situations and not get caught. How that happened, she wasn't sure, but she liked it.

~~~G~~E~~V~~A~~N~~N~~I~~~

No flaws when you're pretending

OOC: Well, if you prefer first, I'd go with first. This is just my style, but I'll do one of two things: I'll either automatically go with third, or I'll just go with whichever system ends up coming to my fingers when I start typing—which, half the time, is third anyway. But I use first person for stories. I'm weird like that. And your posts are tons better than some I've seen! (;
LYRIC: Everybody's Fool by Evanescence

Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2