The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]-

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

-..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]- - Page 3 Empty Re: -..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]-

Post by Katiegirl97 3/10/2010, 10:34 pm

Nick looked at Selena " Life full of Laughter" he said smiling faintly. Gavin smiled he liked that song
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

-..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]- - Page 3 Empty Re: -..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]-

Post by Erinbeth 3/10/2010, 10:53 pm

She squinted her eyes. "I don't think I've heard that song" bewildered.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

-..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]- - Page 3 Siggy

-..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]- - Page 3 Siggy

Female Posts : 1133

http://www.indianafloorsllc.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/10/2010, 11:51 pm

Nick Shrugged "Its one of the news" he said shrugging. Gavin nodded
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/11/2010, 12:19 am

“Well, wish you the best of luck” she said nodding.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/11/2010, 8:40 pm

Nick nodded and smiled at Selena. Gavin looked at them and smiled faintly. Nick walked on stage and got ready to sing
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/11/2010, 10:38 pm

Selena peeked out at the crowd. “So cool” she said.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/11/2010, 10:40 pm

He aggusted the Mic and looked at Selena and Gavin from the back he looked at the crowed and got ready to sing
Gain nodded "Yah" he said smiling
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/11/2010, 11:04 pm

Selena waited imaptiently. "Do this kinda stuff often Gavin?"
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/11/2010, 11:27 pm

Nick started to sing.
Gavin looked at her "What do you mean?" he asked
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/11/2010, 11:31 pm

"Nevermind" she said, wanting to hear Nick sing.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/11/2010, 11:40 pm

Nick sang beautifully "All that I'm after Is a life full of laughter As long as I'm laughing with you And I think that All that still matters is the love and the laughter After the life we've been through 'Cause I know there's no life after you"Gavin listened too
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/11/2010, 11:49 pm

Selena cheered, for him. “He's awesome” she said.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/11/2010, 11:57 pm

Gavin listened "Yah heck you both are amazing" he said smiling
Nick finished the song and wlkd off stage.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/12/2010, 8:38 pm

"Thanks" Selena said.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/13/2010, 12:30 am

Nick walked over to them after the song was over.
Gavin smiled "No prblem" he said
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/13/2010, 11:48 pm

"That was brilliant as always" Selena exclaimed. Yue nodded.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/13/2010, 11:51 pm

Nick smiled "Thanks." he said looking at Selena then Yue then Gavin.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/13/2010, 11:54 pm

Yue yawned. Then Selena elbowed her. “Ok” Yue said, rubbing her side. “How about we kill time before the after party?
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/14/2010, 12:01 am

Nick nodded "Sure" He said looking at them
Gavin nodded "Yah. So what to you have in mind?" Gavin asked them
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/14/2010, 12:14 am

"Well....we could pelt Celion Dion's Limo with eggs?" Yue said shrugging. "Or-" She was cut off by Selena. "OR we could do something less Descructive" Selena said, rolling her eyes.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/14/2010, 12:54 am

Nick and Gavin smiled "I think that sounds fun." they looked at Selena "What do you think we should do?" Gavin asked
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/14/2010, 12:59 am

“Well, I think we shouldn’t get a warrant from my favorite Canadian singer” Selena said, putting up her hands. “We should..umm I got nothing” She said.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/14/2010, 1:31 am

Nick and Gavin giggled "Good point." Nick said with a smile
Gavin nodded "So hmm what is there to do around here?" he asked looking at them
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/14/2010, 1:38 am

“Meet some stars?” said Yue. Yue snickered. “Or Selena’s parents” She said, pointing to them, and Selena’s brother walking down the hall. “Ah, let’s walk the other way” Said Selena.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/14/2010, 1:51 am

Nick and Gavin smiled at Yue "Hmm I want to meet your parents" Gavin said giggling. Nick elbowed him in the rib "I mean Um whiatever you want to do Selena." Gavin said rubbing his side. Nick patted Gavin's head "Good Boy" Nick said snickering
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next