The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]-

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

-..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]- - Page 2 Empty Re: -..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]-

Post by Erinbeth 3/10/2010, 1:03 am

Selena laughed.
"Yeah" she said, faintly, then ran off.
She was going to go on any minuet now she was excited, nervous at the same time she went back stage, and got her guitar.

((Ok the song is really short, and I typed it up fast))
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

-..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]- - Page 2 Siggy

-..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]- - Page 2 Siggy

Female Posts : 1133

http://www.indianafloorsllc.com/

Back to top Go down

-..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]- - Page 2 Empty Re: -..::~Secrets: Set the Stage~::..A Private Role Play for Erinbeth [Me] and Katie [Katiegirl97]-

Post by Katiegirl97 3/10/2010, 1:06 am

(OK)

Gavin and Nick sat down and waited. Nick had been wanting to hear her sing since she told him. Gavin wanted to hear her too
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/10/2010, 1:11 am

((Ok give me a few minute, I'll do her singing Smile))
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/10/2010, 1:14 am

(OK Smile )
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/10/2010, 1:24 am

The called her name. She took a long deep breath.
She walked out on the stage, and everybody started screaming and cheering for her. She tuned her guitar, and looked out at the audience.
(Standing up)

"I never thought that it would end like this, that the worlds fallin apart" she kept strumming. "And we don't have time to Save ourselves, or get ready for a newer start" She took a quick breath. "So I have somethings I wanna do, before I say good bye." She went to a slightly lower tone. "Is to spend a little time with you, And to think one last word is Why"
Her voice became louder, and stronger. "So, I dare you to differ, I dare you to leave, I dare you to save yourself Or at least stay with me" she became softer. "I'm not going to let go, Please just hold me tight, And if we both stay together, We might get through the night" She became even softer. "Go ahead, and close your eyes" she sang slower. "And just try to pretend, Like today never happened, like today never happened before" She sang, the took a breath. Then, The crowd cheered loud, and screamed so loud it would've burst her eardrums, right then and there.
She had a beautiful voice.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/10/2010, 1:27 am

Nick smiled and clapped she was great "She was awesome." Nick said smiling. Gavin nodded they clapped for her
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/10/2010, 1:31 am

She bowed, and walked off stage. Yue was waiting for her, impatiently.
"Ahhh" Yue squealed, then hugged her, "You were amazing" she said, jumping up and down. "Aw thanks" said Selena excited.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/10/2010, 1:37 am

Gavin and Nick got up and walked torwards Selena. They smiled "Your were awesome" Nick said giving her a hug after Yue. Gavin smiled "Yah you were amazing like what Yue said" he said smiling
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/10/2010, 1:43 am

She hugged back, "Thank you, so much" she said, drawing back from the hug. "Yep" said, Yue "You were so cool" she said, nodding.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/10/2010, 1:47 am

Nick and Gavin nodded. They smiled at Selena "So how did it feel to be up there on stage?" Nick asked with a smile
(G2G I will be on tommaorw)
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/10/2010, 1:52 am

((Aw bye I'll reply to this one tomorrow))
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/10/2010, 7:40 pm

( I am back Smile )
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/10/2010, 7:42 pm

"Amazing" Selena said, happily. "Really"
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/10/2010, 7:46 pm

Nick and Gavin smiled "Good." Gavin said with a smile. Nick nodded
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/10/2010, 7:47 pm

"So are you going next, or later" she said, wondering.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/10/2010, 8:20 pm

He shrugged "I dont know, what do you think?" he asked her for her oppion
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/10/2010, 8:33 pm

"I think you should go ahead" she said, smiling.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/10/2010, 8:47 pm

Nick nodded "Ok." he said not sure if he goes on stage now or later. Gavin smiled "Does he go on now?" Gavin asked
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/10/2010, 8:53 pm

"I have no idea" she said, "I’m gonna go reserve a place for the after party” she said. “Do you two have spots or, do you want me to go get you spots?” she asked.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/10/2010, 9:07 pm

Nick shurgged "We dont have spots yet so yah can you get us one?" Nick asked politely. Nick knew what he was going to sing
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/10/2010, 10:05 pm

“Yeah sure” she said, “Come on Yue”
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/10/2010, 10:08 pm

Nick and Gavin looked at each other "I dont know when to go on?"[/i Nick said to Gavin [i]"Well I cant help with that" Gavin said shrugging
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/10/2010, 10:22 pm

Selena and Yue walked to the back room, Then saw a table with two guys sitting at it. “Hello, is this where you reserve for the after party?” She asked.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 3/10/2010, 10:25 pm

Nick looked behind the curtian and people where talking. Nick knew he was going on in a few minutes
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/10/2010, 10:30 pm

Selena got all their names in the after party, then hurried back to Nick and Gavin. "Hey what song are you going to sing?" asked Selena.
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next