The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized Empty Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/10/2010, 10:39 pm

AwaitingTermination

The Truth Is Realized

Someone at The School has realized something. Itex, a company almost nobody has heard of, is taking over half the world under a bunch of different names. No human can stop it. So they build something, someone, that can stop this madness. But, who is she, More importantly...
what is she?
And can she fulfill her mission alone?
Of course! But, if she fails, all will be a disaster. So they build more of her, more things like her, in case she fails. Amanda, Max, Stephanie, Fang, Dylan, Iggy, Nudge, The Gasman, and Angel. Nine kids with one special ability:
Flight.
Amanda and Stephanie are fraternal twins. Fang, Iggy, and Max are not. Nudge is not. Angel and The Gasman are blood siblings. And Dylan... Dylan is Amanda's other half.
She just doesn't know it yet.
Will she survive? Will the rest of them survive? Will the world survive?
No one knows.

Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized Siggy
Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized SiggyAwaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized Siggy
Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized SiggyAwaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized Empty Re: Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/10/2010, 10:40 pm

Maturity: High-graphic violence, obviously, and high-level kissing, but nothing beyond that, please. And no pregnacies: the characters shall magically appear in the lab. xD
Fantasy: Let's think... bird DNA... humans.... hmmm...

Characters
Stephanie [S] {Subject 2}
Amanda [A] {Subject 1}
Fang [S] {Subject 4}
Iggy [A] {Subject 5}
Ella [S]
Gazzy [S] {Subject 7}
Angel [A] {Subject 8}
Nudge [S] {Subject 6}
Dylan [A] {Subject 3}
Jeb [A]
Ms. Martinez [S]
Ari [A] {Subject 9}
Bob Loblah [S]

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 3/12/2010, 7:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized Empty Re: Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/10/2010, 10:40 pm

RESERVED; Shad, reserve 2 posts, and we're good to go. Very Happy I start!
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/10/2010, 10:48 pm

~Reserved~
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized 1312Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized 2412Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized 3349Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized 3548Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/10/2010, 10:48 pm

~Reserved~
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized 1312Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized 2412Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized 3349Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized 3548Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/10/2010, 10:49 pm

((I have no clue what to use my posts for, for the record. xDD I suppose I'll find out later. We ready to start?))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/10/2010, 10:50 pm

[Razz You're reserved posts look so amazing, and mine are all plain. xD Gyah, I forgot Maturity/Fantasy. Razz But I'll start anyway. Jeb and Dr. Martinez, for Amanda and Steph?]
[Also, edit my charrie post and put the POV colors you want for your charries. I did what I could remember and what suited the charrie. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/10/2010, 11:01 pm

[*starts*]

Well, now. That was rather... odd. The two twins (fraternal, but in the same test tube) didn't have wings while in the egg. Rather, they looked normal. Human. Perhaps the wings would grow as they advanced? Or maybe it was to soon; I mean, really, it had only been a few months. It took nine for a full-grown human, so it ought to take about nine for a hybrid. Right?
I truly hoped Dr. Martinez wasn't upset. We needed them in teh lab, for Pete's sake. Honestly, you had to let them grow up right if they had to save the world. I remembered that, when Subject 1 was born, we had to insert a chip under her skin. She was important, the one with the destiny to save the planet. Her twin... well... that wasn't planned. But, it would be rather interesting to study, how they grew up.
I peered into the microscope again, watching them. If nothing else, this experiment would be interesting. Very interesting indeed.

[You can play another whitecoat, and/or you can be Dr.Martinez, missing Amanda and Steph.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/10/2010, 11:08 pm

((Lol, well, yours actually have stuff in them. xD))

-----Dr. Martinez [-her name was Valencia . . . ? or something else?-] sighed to herself, wringing her hands and staring down as she sat on her couch. Oh, gosh, I hope they're okay. Jeb won't let anyone hurt them, will he?
-----She laughed at herself and shook her head, though her expression was still anxious. "Of course he will. He has to."

-----Bob Loblah, another scientist, was watching over Jeb's shoulder, though he couldn't really see anything himself. "Anything interesting?" he asked, unable to keep the excitement out of his voice. This was going to be the most fun experiment ever.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/10/2010, 11:17 pm

[Psh. Whateva. xD]

[Ya, Valencia.]

[LUV the last name. Very Happy]

"Yeah," I replied, looking carefully. "They don't have wings. Maybe they grow in later...?" That was the big part I was confused on. Why wouldn't they have wings? I mean, they were human-avian hybrids. Gosh. Wings were pretty important.
"Be very careful with Subject 1. She's the one with the destiny. Also, we've got more coming- just in case they fail. Oh, and her soulmate is growing well up in Canada." I informed him. "Subject 3 is over there, and 4 and 5 are coming soon."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/11/2010, 2:27 pm

((I can’t take credit, but thanks! xD))

-----Bob nodded. “Huh, maybe. I guess they’d develop later on?” He didn’t speak what they were certainly both worrying about - If at all. That would simply be horrible, a huge failure. Wasn’t that the main part of the experiment, to give them wings? Sure, they might have enhanced strength and just about everything else, but - at least in his opinion - the wings were certainly the most important part.
-----As the scientist moseyed over to check on Subject 3, he couldn’t help but wonder whether they would enjoy having wings. I know I would! To be able to fly . . . huh, now that would be a lot of fun. A grin stretched across his face as he started peering through a microscope at Subject 3. This one was the same, no wings . . . unfortunately . . . though, it was younger. It probably wouldn’t have wings.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/11/2010, 8:18 pm

"Hmmm. Come look at this." Jeb noticed something on their backs. "It's not wings, but it looks like excess bones. Perhaps the wings?" These were seven months [yeah, I changed it. xD], just like Subject 3; Subject 4 was three months, and Subject 5 was one. They looked healthy enough; no defects, yet. And, hopefully, not ever.
"It says here that Subject O is fine. Her other half." Jeb motioned towards Subject 1. "That's good." Hopefully, Subjects 4 and 5 wouldn't fall in love with Subject 1- that would ruin the entire plan.

[Later, when they try and experiment on my immune system, and they fail, it's gonna be hilarious.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/12/2010, 6:57 pm

((Oh, gosh, you're right. xDD

Okay, dude, I need to figure out before I wreck my brain anymore - which subject is which? I can't comprehend . . . xD))

-----Bob eagerly darted over to Jeb to see what he was talking about. "Hey, you're right!" he exclaimed. "I bet that's what it is!" A huge grin spread across his face, and again, there was that longing expression hidden behind his eyes. A success . . . so far . . . now if only they'd continue growing! He could hardly wait for them to start growing up! The research then would be the best part, when they could test these avian-humans' abilities.
-----Instantly his mind started heading to all the things they could do - giant mazes, battles with other mutants, mock run-ins with armed criminals . . .
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/12/2010, 7:03 pm

[Want me to put it up front? I'm gonna anyway, for my own purposes. xD]

A few months later, the wings were completly visible on the embryos. "They're about to be real babies." I alerted Bob Lahblah. They didn't need microscopes, and Subjects 1, and 2 were completly viable. Apparently Subject 3 was fine as well, and 4 and 5 weren't ready yet. "Subjects 1, 2, and 3 look ready." And then they were ready. "Come here!"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/12/2010, 8:03 pm

((Good idea. xD

Okay, I get it now. nod Lol, for a moment I was confused, so so confused . . . but then I realized Ella was normal. xD))

-----He could hardly race over to look fast enough. "Wow!" Bob gasped, eyes going wide. "That - that's incredible! Woah." This is going to be so cool. "Now what? Now what?"
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/12/2010, 8:12 pm

"Calm down." Jeb cradeled Subject 1 in his arms, stroking her blond hair. "We'll name her Amanda, and her twin is Stephanie." He smiled down at the little baby, who's big blue eyes looked back at him innocently, as if saying, 'Why me? What did I do?'. Jeb sighed. "Bob? How early can we inhance her immune system and put the chip in? Do you know?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/12/2010, 8:40 pm

-----"Oh, well, probably within a few months at the most - but why wait? I'm sure they'll be fine!" Bob enthused, awkwardly scooping the one called Stephanie up into his hands. She let out a screech of defiance, but he ignored it, and continued to cradle in what didn't look like a very natural gesture. The baby wriggled furiously in his arms, but she was so weak that her attempts to get away were almost funny. She really didn't understand that this was what was best for her. If she did, surely she'd stop in an instant.

((I'm enjoying Bob. xDD Can I make him a permanent character?))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/12/2010, 8:46 pm

[Bob is awesome. And sure. Very Happy]

A bit later, the other subjects had become actual children, and we had named them Fang and Iggy. The chip had been installed under Amanda's skin, but we hadn't inhanced the immune system yet. Amanda and Stephanie were now one year old, old enough to inhance their immune systems. One whitecoat picked Stephanie up. "Bob? Why don't you try the procedure on this one, to make sure it works?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/14/2010, 9:45 am

((Sweet. Very Happy I’ll add him to my character list and figure out a color. xD

If that’s okay, I’m gonna have Stephanie end up normal. xD They can just fail on you and be all, “How did this happen?! D=”))

-----Okay!” Bob agreed eagerly, taking Stephanie from his fellow whitecoat. She shrieked, as she did almost every time he picked her up, but he ignored her as usual and started taking her in to the operating room. “Aw, don’t worry, little birdy-baby,” he cooed. “You’ll thank me for this some day.” He sneered slightly as he entered the room with her, imagining how she’d react if he didn’t use any anesthetics . . . it’d be kinda funny, to see her making a fuss from being in pain, when in the end this would be something good.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/14/2010, 2:24 pm

[Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized Icon_biggrin Okayz.]

[Or she could have a super-tough immune system. Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized Icon_biggrin]

Amanda looked at me with her big blue eyes, a terrified expression on her face. She crawled to the back of the cage, sitting next to Fang. A few tears rolled down her cheeks as she watched her twin leave, and she gave a terrified wail. "Shhh." I muttered quietly. She didn't shhh, but kept crying, wanting her sister back. Her hands flailed, hitting Fang in the head as tears rolled down her cheeks.

[Teehee. I hit Fang. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/15/2010, 6:17 pm

((Oh, yesh, that works. xD))

-----After he'd finished operating on Stephanie, Bob started laughing almost evilly, the noise echoing around in the room. "She is een-veen-see-bull!" he declared loudly in a very poor accent, holding up the still-unconscious baby like Rafiki in The Lion King. Apparently he'd been drinking a bit too much coffee.
-----Bob let out one final, manic giggle, then darted out of the room. "[b]I don't know if it worked, but it's done!
" he informed Jeb, grinning brightly.

((Dude! xDDD Why do you always have to attack him?!))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/15/2010, 6:44 pm

[I'm a baby. I didn't know. xD]

He took Stephanie from Bob, stroking her brown (right?) hair. "Hey, baby." He opened the cage door, letting Stephanie crawl in. "You would be able to tell if it didn't work. Trust me, it did. Do this one." Jeb grabbed the now-screaming Amanda, handing her to Bob. "Be very careful with her."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/16/2010, 6:42 pm

((You go ahead and tell yourself that, Amanda. xD

This has nothing to do with the post, but since when has Max had brown hair?! I thought it was blonde! xP And yep, Steph’s got brown hair. Dark dark dark brown, to be exact. nod With amber tints in the sunlight.))

-----Bob’s eyes widened, and suddenly he felt rather nervous. Nodding rapidly, he took Amanda as if she was the most fragile thing in the world, carrying her like this back into the room. He swallowed nervously as he gave her the anesthetic and began to operate.
-----Stephanie crawled around like the happiest baby in the world, but shrieked her head off as she did so. It really wasn’t that clear how she was feeling. Fang just stared at her, appearing to think she was acting rather odd.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/16/2010, 6:56 pm

[Uh, see Fang's blog on maximumride.com. I dun wanna give you a link, 'cuz I'm afraid of spoilers. xD]

Amanda screamed loudly in Bob's ear, trying to get back to her sister. She squirmed, attempting to crawl over Bob and get back to the dreaded home of a dog crate. "Aieeeeeeee!" And suddenly all the pain was gone, and she was limply lying on the operating table, not able to move.
"Shhh. Shhh." Jeb opened the door, lifting Stephanie into his arms and rubbing her back and head. "It's all better now, sweetie." He ran his hand through her hair, trying to calm her. "Shhh."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/16/2010, 8:58 pm

((BLOOOOOOG!

Wait, what about the blog? xDD I read it, anyway. No spoilers yet, ftr.))

-----Stephanie took a deep breath, opened her mouth wide, stuck her tongue out, and blew. A spray of spittle flew into Jeb's face, accompanied by a delightful noise, and she laughed hysterically. For a caged person, she sure was a happy baby.
-----Everything seemed to be going well . . . but then . . . "Ah - was this supposed to happen?" Bob called, scrunching his forehead as he poked a head out of the operating room. It hadn't gone wrong . . . had it? But something had definitely gone different.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next