The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized - Page 2 Empty Re: Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/17/2010, 6:03 pm

[No, I dun wanna be spoiled. xD]

Jeb's face stayed straight as he put the baby back in the cage, wiping the spittle off his features. "You don't do that, you know." He chuckled, ruffling Stephanie's hair. He picked Fang up this time, holding him carefully and looking at his wings with scientific curiosity.
Amanda sneezed, a light, high-pitched sneeze that echoed around the room. She looked up at the whitecoat innocently, blinking twice with her big blue eyes. Her mouth was starting to turn down into a frown and tears were starting to form. Suddenly, the baby started wailing as loud as anything, little coughs emitting from it as well.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized - Page 2 Siggy
Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized - Page 2 SiggyAwaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized - Page 2 Siggy
Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized - Page 2 SiggyAwaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized - Page 2 Empty Re: Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized

Post by shadowsowner888 3/20/2010, 10:15 am

-----Fang’s eyes at that moment could only be described as emotionless, though if one looked closely they might’ve been able to catch a slight flicker of annoyance in them. He watched Jeb’s face with this expression, the dark eyes not once leaving the scientist.
-----Augh!” Bob cried, frantic. “Nononono, don’t cry, baby, don’t cry . . .Aw, geez, I really screwed up. He began to rock her, trying to urge her into calmness, but his movements were rather rough and none too comforting.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized - Page 2 1312Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized - Page 2 2412Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized - Page 2 3349Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized - Page 2 3548Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/20/2010, 10:25 am

Amanda just cried louder, but still coughed, trying to get down from his arms. She kicked him in the chin, her tiny little fists punching him in the arm as well. Already built for battle, she was trying to destroy as much of him as she could, being a baby and all. She sneezed again, still punching and kicking and trying to get away.
Hearing the baby's cries, Jeb took Fang with him into the operating room and saw Bob holding and attempting to rock a little baby. "What did you do?" He asked, taking Amanda into his arms and putting Fang on the operating table. The baby seemed to relax slightly, but it still sniffled, her big blue eyes still filled with tears as she continued to punch and kick. "Shhh. Shhh." Jeb stroked her hair gently, but it didn't seem to work. He put it on the operating table next to Fang, looking at Bob with disgust. "What did you do?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/20/2010, 11:25 am

-----"Augh!" Bob cried, clapping his hands onto his chin when Amanda had been taken. Shaking his head, he replied, "It wasn't my fault! She just started attacking me!"
-----Fang spread his wings, flapping them experimentally, and then started crawling towards the edge of the operating table. Maybe nobody would notice him if he tried to get away.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized - Page 2 1312Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized - Page 2 2412Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized - Page 2 3349Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized - Page 2 3548Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized - Page 2 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/20/2010, 11:29 am

[Oooh! Fang should fall off the table. xD]

Amanda just watched Fang, giggling as his wings hit her in the face. She crawled after him, wondering what he was doing but following anyway.
"Why is she crying, you idiot!" Jeb clarified with an irritated tone in his voice. He picked Amanda up mid-crawl, holding her gently in front of Bob. "This is the one who's supposed to save the world! What did you do to her?!" He lowered his voice significantly as Amanda sneezed.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/20/2010, 11:41 am

((Sweet! Very Happy))

-----Fang peered over the edge, then glanced at Amanda before crawling right off. Luckily he only hit the floor with his arms and legs, and not his head, but it still hurt enough to make him let out a little yelp.
-----Bob was utterly oblivious to Fang. He shrank back from Jeb with a frightened expression, exclaiming, "I didn't do anything! I'm sorry! I tried, but something went wrong! She just started sneezing, and now she's crying like a baby!" Ironically enough, Amanda was a baby.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/20/2010, 11:48 am

Amanda heard the yelp, and crawled over curiously, leaning over the table and looking at Fang. She giggled at his position, then lost her balance and fell as well, almost hitting her head against the table. Luckily, Jeb caught her before she landed on top of Fang, and he kept her in his arms this time.
Jeb picked Fang up and put him back on the operating table, hoping he wouldn't fall again. "Amanda is a baby, if you haven't noticed. And this is going to cost not only you, but perhaps the entire world. You've completly lowered her immune system. She will be more vurnerable to most anything- disease and illness, and I think you might have somehow given her athsma. This could cost us the entire human race." Jeb picked Fang up with his other hand, taking both of them to the holding room and letting them go into their cage (because, really, who was going to keep four babies in four cages when they could all fit into one?). Amanda crawled over to her twin, still sniffling. Jeb sighed, looking at the four little babies. "I guess we'll have to live with you like this, Amanda. Hopefully, you can survive through it."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/20/2010, 12:06 pm

-----"I'm so, so sorry, sir," Bob began stammering, following nervously after Jeb. "I didn't mean to! I was doing my best! I'm sorry! I just got so nervous!"
-----Stephanie, who wasn't yet aware that anything was wrong, crawled over to Amanda and let out a happy shriek, rasberrying at her sister as she had to Jeb. In the meantime, Fang made his way to the edge of the cage, looking calmly out.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/20/2010, 12:14 pm

"Accidents cause death, Accidents cause illnesses. And this accident could cause the entire human race to be wiped out. So I suggest you don't make another one." Jeb snarled. He then turned to the babies in the cage, and sighed. "Make yourself useful and give them some nutrition." He squatted down to their level, looking at Amanda with concern. For some reason, he slid his fingers through the bars of the cage, wiggling them slightly.
Amanda gave a sort of half-giggle, her mouth turning up into a smile. "Gablah!" She laughed, clapping her hands wildly. "Yablaf!"
Iggy the baby crawled over to Fang to stare at Jeb, since he had nothing better to do. He saw the fingers, and, on instict, bit down on them. Hard.
Jeb pulled his bit finger back, glaring at baby-Iggy.

[I like making up random stuff for baby-me to say. xD]

[Wanna jump to when they're older? You can only do so much with babies.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/21/2010, 3:48 pm

((Sounds good to me . . . how old are you thinking? xD Toddler age, or teenybopper age?

Silly of me, taking so long to reply when this is all I’m posting. crazy))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/21/2010, 3:50 pm

[Uhm... let's let them be eight, so Angel can be born. Also, we hafta re-act all the 'Fang-not-dead' scenes. Very Happy]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/21/2010, 4:22 pm

((Okay! ^^ I obviously remember the macaroni . . . but what were the others ones? xDD I really should go reread it while I still have it.))

-----Stephanie clutched the bars of her cage, looking out at her dark surroundings with wide eyes. It was some unearthly hour of the morning, and she just couldn't sleep. She was too busy worrying about when the scientists were going to come do tests on her again.
-----She shuddered, grimacing just at the idea of all the needles they'd use to draw blood, and the other things she'd been put through up until now. Why me? Why did this have to be my life? Stephanie shivered again, this time from cold, and unfolded her wings to wrap around herself. "Hello?" she whispered, wondering if any of the others were up.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/21/2010, 7:56 pm

[Uhm... fart jokes (Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized - Page 2 Icon_razz), bed jumping, macaroni, beach and feelings, kissing, stomach flu, shoulder injury (I think both of those were in the books), frogs in the toilet, Iggy's blindness, pulling wings back scene, and they argue a lot. That's all I can remember.]

I coughed harshly from inside my cage, rubbing the red spot on my arm. More needles had come, and it felt numb. It was also a sickly yellow color, and my fingertips were starting to burn. "Ouch." I whispered, taking my hand off my arm and letting it hand limply at my side. "Steph?" I whispered, leaning closer to her cage and wincing as I leaned on my arm.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/22/2010, 6:01 pm

((Fart jokes! xD That shall be fun. I've got one that I could do right off the bat, too.))

-----Favoring the left side of her body, for her right leg had been given a painful injection of its own not long ago, Steph turned as quickly as she could towards her twin. "Amanda! Are you okay?" she whispered. "They hurt me. My leg - ow!" Apparently she'd put too much weight on it. Stephanie cringed back onto her left leg again, then just decided to lean against the bars of the cage. It wasn't the most comfortable position, but at least her leg wouldn't hurt as much this way.
-----"Shut up," Fang grumbled, lifting a groggy head up to glare at them. "You guys aren't letting me get any sleep."
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/22/2010, 7:31 pm

"I'm sorry, Steph." I whispered, sneezing at the end and rubbing my throat. It burned like nothing else- the stale air here hurt going down my throat, but worse, the chemical smell irritated my allergies. "If you can, blow on it with cool air. Sometimes, it helps." I muttered, lowering my voice significantly as Fang complained. "Fang, it's... I don't know what time it is. But they're here anyway." I pointed to the whitecoats that were filtering in. "Any hope of sleep is gone." I rubbed my arms quickly.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/22/2010, 9:43 pm

-----Fang's eyes flickered, but he forced himself to not act scared. "Dang it."
-----Stephanie busied herself doing as Amanda said, when her eyes widened with fear. What?! No! They can't come already! She swallowed nervously, backing up as far into the cage as she could. It would do no good in the end, but if she didn't try . . . she had to try. That was all she knew. She had to try and avoid getting tested on again.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/22/2010, 9:48 pm

I blinked once, trying to stare straight ahead and pretend I was in my happy place... but where was my happy place? Not in a dog crate? Somewhere, out in the open, where I could actually expand my wings... yes. That was my happy place. So I stared straight ahead and pretended that I was in an open area, soaring.
Iggy had heard them talking, and he stayed very still. He was still trying to get used to the blindness, and really didn't need any other genetic modifications to his systems. They had done enough of that already, thank you.
Angel was just a baby, sitting in her cage, not knowing what was going on. Suddenly, the whitecoats picked up Amanda, Fang, and Stephanie, and she let out a strangled cry.
I tried to keep my face straight and calm, but I think the fear showed in my face as I turned to Fang.

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 3/25/2010, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/23/2010, 6:10 pm

-----The five-year-old Nudge’s eyes widened, and she made herself very small, whimpering in terror. Gazzy was reacting in much the same way, though he stayed silent . . . despite the fact that he was barely more than a baby, he understood well enough what it meant when the whitecoats came: pain.
-----Stephanie shrieked and started thrashing in the whitecoat’s arms, trying to get free. She’d never been very successful before . . . but trying couldn’t hurt.
-----No, wait, scratch that. Trying could hurt very very much . . . she refused to acknowlege that, though, and kept struggling.

-----It was all Fang could do to keep himself calm. He figured that maybe if he didn’t act scared, everyone else could have an easier time not freaking out . . . squeezing his eyes shut, he focused on nothing but taking deep breaths.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/26/2010, 8:14 am

I watched Fang close his eyes, and somehow that made me feel worse. I tried to take deep breaths as I watched him, but they were ragged and uneven. It was spring, so my allergies were acting up again, and I was coughing. My throat hurt, but I didn't expect the whitecoats to do anything about it. Suddenly, a rush of cool wind made my skin break out in goosebumps as we walked outside. Even outside the School, the air was different. Almost like all the chemicals had leaked out here, mixing together. It was irritating my eyes to no end.
"Fly!" The whitecoat yelled, throwing me, Stephanie, and Fang into the air by our waists. I nearly hit the ground, not nearly having enough altitude, but my wings snapped out at the last second, and I landed on my feet. "Fly!" He yelled again. I sighed to myself, giving myself a quick running start and launching into the air.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/26/2010, 5:05 pm

-----Stephanie yelped as she got tossed into the air. Not anticipating the instructions, she crashed to the ground - of course, the landing was right on her bad leg.

-----She bit back a cry of pain and forced herself up to her feet, turning around to stare warily at the whitecoats as she unfurled her wings. It would be altogether too unnerving to let them stay at her back. Acting as quickly as possible, she raced away a few paces then leapt.

-----And then, as she got into the air . . . she felt a tiny bit less afraid. The wind playing with her hair and feathers, feeling the air mold around her wingbeats and help her into the sky . . . it was always so amazing for her.

-----Fang, of course, had to be Mr. Perfect and not look nearly as bad as Stephanie and Amanda had. He hit the ground before he hit the sky, but the moment his feet touched he burst into a run, beating his wings furiously, and tore straight into the air without even jumping.

((I can so easily picture Fang as an anime character after that. xD))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/26/2010, 5:28 pm

I soared above the others, trying to find some air that wasn't antiseptic-y and didn't mess with my asthma. Which, basically, was impossible with the School's tainted air, so I was coughing the entire time as I flew. Despite the horrible air conditions, I was kind of enjoying myself. I was in my element, at least, and I was floating above all of them, my wings working instictually- and then I felt a quick, electric shock in my right wing, not enough to catch it on fire, but enough to make me cry out and fall a couple meters. When I fell, the shock stopped, and I landed rather unsteadily on the floor. "You're not supposed to go that high." The whitecoat explained in a monotone.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/27/2010, 9:16 am

-----Stephanie's eyes widened as Amanda fell, and she instantly swooped a little bit lower to avoid the same fate. Will we ever be free? she wondered, her thoughts nothing but a whisper.

-----She timidly landed on the ground a moment later, huddling her wings against her back. "How long do we have to fly?" she asked, fright clear in her voice.

-----One of the scientists shocked Stephanie, making her cry out in pain and fall to her knees, clutching her wing. "As long as we say. Get back up there!"

-----Fang watched Amanda with concern.

((I just failed with Fang. xD I give Steph a big long post, but Fang only gets five words.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/27/2010, 9:47 am

[xD- BTW, are we going with the 'he always liked me' plan, or gradually? 'Cuz, in the letter in FANG, it sounds like he's always loved her. And, in one of the books, didn't he say, 'I always knew?' or something?]

I sneezed and jumped into the air, being careful to not fly to high. "Higher!" One of them yelled, and then shocked me again. I shuddered, going a centimeter higher just for the fun of it. "I said higher, you idiot!" A more powerful shock coarsed through me this time from the whitecoats, and I cried out in pain, trying to stay aloft. "Higher you IDIOT!" The whitecoat repeated, and I breathed heavily, not doing anything. As I saw the whitecoat about to press a button, I flew a bit higher, but the same shock flew through my body. My wings were flipping on fire, and the whitecoat wasn't do anything. I turned my head to look at my wings, and they looked normal- just felt like they were on fire. I was staggaring in the air, flying raggedly and off. But there was no way I would land and get another shock.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/27/2010, 10:10 am

((I think always sounds nice. xD I was sorta debating myself, but now that I know it's most likely always, that's what I'll do.))

-----Worry filled Fang, and he swooped up towards Amanda. "Are you okay?" he asked quietly, his face betraying none of his emotions.

-----Stephanie jumped back into the air, squeezing her eyes shut. Maybe if I crash, it'll all go away. It was actually sort of fun, flying blind like this . . . now she knew how Iggy felt. As disorienting as it was, she was definitely enjoying the challenge.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/27/2010, 10:18 am

[Okayz. Awaiting Termination~ The Truth Is Realized - Page 2 Icon_biggrin]
[I base the Fang-Amanda relationship in this and Escaped on me and Benjamin's relationship. I make Fang Fang, but I make me act towards his the way I act with Benjamin, because the Benjamin-Amanda relationship is like the Amanda-Fang relationship if Fang didn't like Amanda. Does that make sense? 'Cuz, like, in the story and this, I dun like like Fang, so I hafta act like he's my best friend, aka Benjamin.]
[That was really long. xD]

I turned to him silently, my wings still burning like nothing else. "I-I don't think so." I said shakily, still flying off balance. There was no wind, so all I could do to keep myself aloft was flap with fiery wings, which burned at the joints and burned more when I moved them. I couldn't land or they'd just shock me again and force me into the air, making them burn even more. So I flew raggedly, wondering if any of my feathers were burned black. Because, guess what? That was actually a concern when they shocked you.
Ah, the wonders of being an eight-year-old bird kid who lives in a dog crate.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next