The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GummyBear's Sweet Blog ~3/17/10~

2 posters

Go down

GummyBear's Sweet Blog ~3/17/10~ Empty GummyBear's Sweet Blog ~3/17/10~

Post by Dark Fairytales 3/17/2010, 8:03 pm

Today wasn't particularly different. Except that the entire school was flooded with green outfits for St. Patty's day. I'm Irish and I haven't seen so much green in my LIFETIME. My friend Sophia wore a huge green bow in her hair. So other than the magnificance of St. Patty's day, what else happened?

Well, in math we learned more about angles, which is such a drag because I understand it so well but our teacher tends to make our lessons longer than they should be. We are extremely behind in the curriculum. I can't wait to join an advanced Math class, not that I am really into numbers or anything, but at least I will be LEARNING something.

In Science we are learning about the water cycle. The typical stuff. But, with the same teacher as I have math, It is SUCH a drag. I learned this stuff in FOURTH GRADE. And by the way he spent the entire period talking about hailstones.

Nutrition Break I finally had a break from learning. I am not into doing homework at break though, so Heather,Sophia and I walked around the quad until Kenny decided to steal my journal and I chased him until finally he gave up. I think he did it on purpose because after that I was REALLY tired and had PE right after.

PE I saw the Archery equitment set up again, but instead we had to do the mile. I didn't do too well.

Lunch I laid on the table bench for about half of the Lunch Period drinking gatorade, then decided to hang out with Camryon and MooMoo. We nicknamed him MooMoo because his name is kinda hard to pronounce. Tyqueise or something I don't know how to spell it.

Language Arts was a slight improvement, as we got to write a poem about St.Patty's day and I ♥️ writing poems.

History was fun because we just had to make this poster thingy where we explained about how Ancient Greece Improved and stuff like that.

Drama was annoying because my teacher decided I talk too much (I haven't uttered a word in that class for the past two weeks, not even to her. That class brings me down because I hate it so much. Well she moved EVERYONE arround until they filled up the front chairs, so she could put me in the very back with empty seats surrounding me. I can't say I didn't like it, because I don't have to listen to annoying people trying to talk to me.

That pretty much ended my day, I think I am going to take a swim. It's particularly hot today and don't want to miss this great of a chance.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

GummyBear's Sweet Blog ~3/17/10~ DN41
GummyBear's Sweet Blog ~3/17/10~ Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

GummyBear's Sweet Blog ~3/17/10~ Empty Re: GummyBear's Sweet Blog ~3/17/10~

Post by shadowsowner888 3/18/2010, 1:08 pm

It musta been exciting to see all that green. xD And me, I didn't even wear green . . . I fail. rolleyes

I hope your next school day is better!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

GummyBear's Sweet Blog ~3/17/10~ 1312GummyBear's Sweet Blog ~3/17/10~ 2412GummyBear's Sweet Blog ~3/17/10~ 3349GummyBear's Sweet Blog ~3/17/10~ 3548GummyBear's Sweet Blog ~3/17/10~ 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down