The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gummybear's sweet Gummy Blog 5/01/10

2 posters

Go down

Gummybear's sweet Gummy Blog 5/01/10 Empty Gummybear's sweet Gummy Blog 5/01/10

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/1/2010, 3:42 pm

Gummybear's Sweet Gummy Blog 5/01/10
Hey I noticed I haven't been on The Writer's Guild in a while so I would like to explain why. I have been very busy with school. My new schedule totally got me teachers who give out three hours of homework a day EACH. I am making a reappearance on both The Writer's Guild and Webkinz Insider.

Lately, my mom has decided to enroll me in both Karate or Tae Kwan Do ,, and a new school for next year. I might go to a private school or this other school but either way I will have to wear uniforms. I will miss my friends but at least I will be able to stay on my writing sites.

Recently, my dog passed away. Another reason I haven't been online. Her name was Maggie, she was an english bulldog and would be turning 5 this month. She had lots of kidney stones which was blocking her blatter so she couldn't urinate. The urin got into her body and poisoned it. We had to decide to give her a $2,000 surgery, and keep her on medication three times a day for the rest of her life with a 95% chance of having the surgery again, or we could put her to sleep. With my dad being the only one with a job in the house, guess what we chose?

My birthday will be coming up soon, and I will be spending the weekend in vegas May 21-23. On the 22 I will be watching the Jabbowockeez perform live from the 2nd row. In case you don't know who they are, they won 1st place in the 1st season of ABDC aka America's Best Dance Crew. In my opinion they are THE best.

Yesterday, I won three free VIP tickets to the Dodger's vs Rockies game on May 8 at the Dodger's Stadium. Guess who is going ? Me!

I think I got you pretty much caught up on my life lately. I have been having extreme luck lately what with the vegas trip, my birthday, the jabbowockeez, and the Dodger game. The only bad luck I have had has been my CST testing next week, and I don't know whether you would say this is good or bad luck, but every friday at my school is Slap Butt Friday (You can guess what that means) and I got slapped by guys 22 times.

Well, thanks for reading! Gummy Out!
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Gummybear's sweet Gummy Blog 5/01/10 DN41
Gummybear's sweet Gummy Blog 5/01/10 Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Gummybear's sweet Gummy Blog 5/01/10 Empty Re: Gummybear's sweet Gummy Blog 5/01/10

Post by Avé 5/2/2010, 3:02 pm

Well, I'm glad you're returning to WI and Twig! Smile

Oh my god, I've always wanted to do Karate. I hope you have a fun time!

I'm really sorry about your dog. :'( The only pets I've ever had were two fish, a hamster, and a guinea pig, so when they died, it wasn't like, all that bad or anything. But with a dog... that's different. I'm sure she's in a better place now.

Your birthday weekend sounds like it'll be awesome!

Friday sounds... fun? XD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down